Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What did SS agent Kellerman mean by, "A flurry of shells come into the car?"  (Read 39888 times)

Offline John Mytton

Advertisement
Yes... and he also said:

Mr. KELLERMAN. Mr. Specter, these shells came in all together.

Ok, let's analyse "these shells came in all together", what could Kellerman be possibly describing?

1. That he saw the shells come into the Limo? Obviously not.
2. That he heard machine gun type firing? No, most witnesses describe a single last shot and some a double bang bang but no more.
3. That he was listening to the results of stuff hitting other stuff? YES, this!

3A. The sound of C2766 firing

3B. The sound of Oswald's bullet striking Kennedy's head.
3C. The sound of Kennedy's skull exploding.

3D. The sound of the bullet fragment striking the chrome edging.

3E. The sound of a bullet fragment striking the windscreen.

All these events occurring simultaneously all around Kellerman is what he is describing as a flurry.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jake Maxwell

So... now we have magic bullet fragments... doing all these gymnastics...

Offline Richard Rubio

So... now we have magic bullet fragments... doing all these gymnastics...

Not now, we already had the verbal gymnastics before JM's post.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Richard Rubio

"Flurry" per the definition can also mean "barrage" per the prior posted definition. That also fits into Kellerman's testimony. I just would humbly opine we can not say conclusively what this statement means and I would not overemphasize its importance.

Offline John Iacoletti

Oh ya, I forgot all the shots that were suppressed. I keep forgetting those.Dang.

When did I ever claim that shots were suppressed?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Ok, let's analyse "these shells came in all together", what could Kellerman be possibly describing?

So now the lame excuse is that "flurry of shells" didn't mean two shots, it meant two fragments from a single shot.

Offline John Mytton

So now the lame excuse is that "flurry of shells" didn't mean two shots, it meant two fragments from a single shot.

I like how you edit my comments into something simple that you can understand, but unfortunately for you my original comment is still there.

Btw awesome, there was a time when you said that the two limo fragments were planted or something or other, we're making solid progress, congrats!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jake Maxwell