Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did LHO know how to drive? Does it matter?  (Read 39889 times)

Offline Steve Howsley

Re: Did LHO know how to drive? Does it matter?
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2018, 02:40:25 AM »
Advertisement
unfortunately they are no longer available.

Yeah, sure you did.

:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2018, 02:40:25 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2018, 02:42:41 AM »
Hahaha, you've lied about you name, you've lied about your photo and you hate the American Government can only prove that you are very unlikely to be an American. Komrade!

And this has bearing on you living in Australia how?

No, Oswald was just asked an innocent question and then Oswald assaulted a Police Officer and you're saying that the cop should have just turned the other cheek? WOW!

Sadly for you, the evidence that you ignore shows otherwise. In all likelihood LHO was approached by police officers with guns drawn. At least McDonald's was as he said so in an early interview.

I'm sure it was stated but under what circumstances?

JohnM

I wasn't there and neither were you, but anyone who doesn't find 15 police officers descending on a movie theater because someone was allegedly "running, ducking and looking funny" when the POTUS and a police officer have just been shot odd is beyond logical discourse.

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2018, 03:33:45 AM »
[/b]

TSBD wasn?t secured immediately. Lots of people entered and left the building in the minutes after the shooting. One of them was the news reporter who spoke to LHO moments before he left.

There was plenty of time for other Suspects to leave the building before the police locked it down.

I don't know about 'lots of people' entering and leaving the building in the minutes after the assassination, but there certainly would have been an opportunity for a suspect(s) to escape before the building was secured.

That being said, the suspect(s) would have had to have been in the building sometime before the assassination and not be noticed.

The unknown suspects would have to gain entry, linger while waiting for JFK, and remain unseen during that time in addition to escaping undetected after the event. Possible, but unlikely.

The fact remains that very few of the employees are unaccounted for during the assassination and left the scene of the crime in the minutes afterward.

And of course, of the few people known to have been in the building during the assassination and immediately leave afterwards, only one of them happened to own the rifle used to assassinate JFK.

That would be Saint Patsy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2018, 03:33:45 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2018, 03:56:04 AM »

Sadly for you, the evidence that you ignore shows otherwise. In all likelihood LHO was approached by police officers with guns drawn. At least McDonald's was as he said so in an early interview.

I wasn't there and neither were you, but anyone who doesn't find 15 police officers descending on a movie theater because someone was allegedly "running, ducking and looking funny" when the POTUS and a police officer have just been shot odd is beyond logical discourse.

How does this amateur bait and switch obsession of you, Weidmann and even Iacoletti has mentioned that I live in Australia wll in any way change 54 year old facts? If you all had a strong case then you'd deal with the evidence instead of this bizarre tactic.

Sadly for you, the evidence that you ignore shows otherwise.

For no reason at all Oswald punched a cop and was arrested, that's the fact Jack!

In all likelihood LHO was approached by police officers with guns drawn.

The evidence says that there was men with shotguns in the theater, so I'd say Oswald would have to be aware, which makes his actions even stranger.

At least McDonald's was as he said so in an early interview.

Didn't McDonald only say he had his hand on his weapon? But let's just say that your interpretation was correct and McDonald did have a gun out, then Oswald's behaviour was even more strange and would be considered suicidal and this would not be the first time, like slashing his wrist in Russia and the Walker note where he speculates he could be shot while being arrested. Oswald was ready for death!

There was hundreds of police officers on duty that day and you're saying that only a tiny fraction went to the theater, that's weird, there should have been a lot more.

JohnM

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2018, 04:17:54 AM »

Didn't McDonald only say he had his hand on his weapon? But let's just say that your interpretation was correct and McDonald did have a gun out, then Oswald's behaviour was even more strange and would be considered suicidal and this would not be the first time, like slashing his wrist in Russia and the Walker note where he speculates he could be shot while being arrested. Oswald was ready for death!

JohnM

Saint Patsy was very fortunate to have left the TT unventilated and not dead from lead poisoning.

I've always loved Johnny Brewer's reaction to Saint Patsy screaming 'I am not resisting arrest !' as he was being dragged from the TT:

'Yeah, you are'

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2018, 04:17:54 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2018, 04:28:21 AM »
Saint Patsy was very fortunate to have left the TT unventilated and not dead from lead poisoning.

I've always loved Johnny Brewer's reaction to Saint Patsy screaming 'I am not resisting arrest !' as he was being dragged from the TT:

'Yeah, you are'

No CT can explain this, the Dallas Police in the Texas Theater did everything they could to keep Oswald alive, then let the press question him and later even gave Oswald a public Forum to say as he pleased but somehow the DP were involved in setting up Oswald?

An officer approached him and he hit the officer and knocked him back. Several other officers then joined the fight and the man was taken out of the theater. This was the same man I had seen in front of the shoe store where I work. The reason I noticed the man in front of the store was because he acted so nervous, and I thought at the time he might be the man that had shot the policeman.
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/brewer1.htm

JohnM

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2018, 05:30:16 AM »
I don't know about 'lots of people' entering and leaving the building in the minutes after the assassination, but there certainly would have been an opportunity for a suspect(s) to escape before the building was secured.

That being said, the suspect(s) would have had to have been in the building sometime before the assassination and not be noticed.

It?s not that difficult to slip into and out of a huge office building or warehouse unnoticed.

Plus most of the employees left the building to watch the parade.

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2018, 05:32:46 AM »
No CT can explain this, the Dallas Police in the Texas Theater did everything they could to keep Oswald alive, then let the press question him and later even gave Oswald a public Forum to say as he pleased but somehow the DP were involved in setting up Oswald?

An officer approached him and he hit the officer and knocked him back. Several other officers then joined the fight and the man was taken out of the theater. This was the same man I had seen in front of the shoe store where I work. The reason I noticed the man in front of the store was because he acted so nervous, and I thought at the time he might be the man that had shot the policeman.
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/brewer1.htm

JohnM

?A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument that was not presented by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #39 on: August 28, 2018, 05:32:46 AM »