Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: In 54 years has anyone ever admitted to manufacturing or planting evidence?  (Read 27525 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: In 54 years has anyone ever admitted to manufacturing or planting evidence?
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2018, 06:13:08 PM »
Advertisement

INTERVIEW WITH FORMER FBI AGENT JAMES SIBERT (JUNE 30, 2005)

In this memo from FBI agent James Sibert he says that JFK was stuck in the back and the bullet exited his throat and nicked the right side of JFK's neck tie.    THEN .... Governor Connally turned to his left to see what had happened in the back seat.   

And it was AFTER this action that Connally was hit in the back by a bullet.   Thus Connally could NOT have been hit by the same bullet that exited JFK's throat.......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2018, 06:13:08 PM »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2018, 06:54:57 PM »
Planting evidence?   Absolutely but never admit that!!!  When the supposed assassin was in the Sniper's nest, he apparently chose the bullets he used specifically to do the various damages sustained and required.  He used a frangible bullet to blow the President's head apart and then he slipped in a hardcore bullet which was practically in almost pristine condition (magic!).   It ended up literally undamaged on the stretcher gurney or somewhere's in the hospital as it rolled to the floor by chance and was collected and was placed in the framing portfolio as evidence.  That is starting to stretch the truth a little bit too far!   An assassin is going to decide the various rounds that he is going to chamber within 30 seconds?  I think if you were a lone assassin you would be using one type of "missile" (as they described it in the autopsy reports) and that would have been to make sure you hit your target and got the job done.  Not mixing and matching ammo like what was presented in the evidence box.

Think about it!   Can  anyone believe that a crackjack assassin like LHO or any other for that matter would switch different casings and bullets to inflict the various different damages which apparently occurred?   Truly there was more than one shooter present!    The bullet that apparently pulverized Connally's rib and went in and out of various parts of his body  ended up on a stretcher, in hardcore bullet form?   

When I see the Zapruder film, the "cutouts" on his head (masked with sunlight of course!) and then see the wonderful speech Connally made from his hospital day bed 5days later with supposed rib damage - not a cough during his stump speech....it was pretty bizarre.   He even maintained the assassin was after both of them lol!    I wonder if there was a photo opportunity or even an x-ray showing the removed pulverized rib or the scars on his body ever?     Anyone note a wrist scar?   It certainly looks to me that Nelly's head disappeared into the space between Kennedy and her seat (Z-374 trace of red in front of him) and Connally remained sitting quietly in her corner of the car on its way to the hospital, flowers between him and Mrs. Kennedy.    His head remained below the seat when the missile came through the windshield from the front.  Good film doctoring to mask that and show it in an upright position!  You couldn't mistake his head position later in the film sequence behind the corner post with driver Greer at the front!   How did he and his head end up getting there in a matter of frames! 
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 06:57:55 PM by Allan Fritzke »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2018, 08:08:12 PM »
Guilty men sometimes go Free because some police officers think they will get away with tampering with evidence.

The Henry Wade era of Dallas Law Enforcement is known for widespread evidence manipulation.

NBC News:
?The new DA and other Wade detractors say the cases won under Wade were riddled with shoddy investigations, evidence was ignored and defense lawyers were kept in the dark. They note that the promotion system under Wade rewarded prosecutors for high conviction rates.

In the case of James Lee Woodard ? released in April after 27 years in prison for a murder DNA showed he didn't commit ? Wade's office withheld from defense attorneys photographs of tire tracks at the crime scene that didn't match Woodard's car.

"Now in hindsight, we're finding lots of places where detectives in those cases, they kind of trimmed the corners to just get the case done," said Michelle Moore, a Dallas County public defender and president of the Innocence Project of Texas. "Whether that's the fault of the detectives or the DA's, I don't know."

'Win at all costs'

John Stickels, a University of Texas at Arlington criminology professor and a director of the Innocence Project of Texas, blames a culture of "win at all costs."

"When someone was arrested, it was assumed they were guilty," he said. "I think prosecutors and investigators basically ignored all evidence to the contrary and decided they were going to convict these guys...?

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/25917791/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/after-dallas-das-death-convictions-undone/

No doubt that overzealous prosecutors have omitted potentially exculpatory evidence from the defense during discovery in an attempt to obtain convictions.

I'm sure that cops have also outright fabricated evidence to get a conviction.

However, in what is probably the highest profile and most exhaustively researched and closely scrutinized murder in history, I find it impossible to believe that there was largescale planting of evidence.

And unless there was a huge amount of evidence tampering and planting, it's impossible to believe Saint Patsy was an innocent man.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 08:12:29 PM by Howard Gee »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2018, 08:08:12 PM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2018, 08:19:53 PM »
No doubt that overzealous prosecutors have omitted potentially exculpatory evidence from the defense during discovery in an attempt to obtain convictions.

However, in what is probably the highest profile and most exhaustively researched and closely scrutinized murder in history, I find it impossible to believe that there was largescale planting of evidence.

And unless there was a huge amount of evidence tampering and planting, it's impossible to believe Saint Patsy was an innocent man.

I think it?s clear by now that several significant pieces of evidence in the JFK assassination were mishandled by the Dallas authorities.

Whether it was intentional or just sloppy police work is the question. I don?t have an answer but it can?t be ruled out that some evidence was planted...

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2018, 12:47:08 AM »
https://awoljustice.wordpress.com/2017/05/24/henry-wade-of-dallas-county/

Henry Wade of Dallas County

"The infamous Henry Wade was district attorney of Dallas County from 1951-1987. He had a reputation for conviction at any cost and most of the exonerations Dallas is discovering are because of his tenure. He has been found to have intimidated witnesses, tampered with evidence, hid evidence which would have proven innocence, and sent a number of people to jail and even death row under questionable circumstances for personal political gain..
Under Mr. Wade?s tenure, the joke was ?Anybody can convict a guilty person. Convicting the innocent is the trick.?
He wrote a memo instructing his prosecutors: ?Do not take Jews, Negroes, Dagos, Mexicans or members of any minority race on a jury, no matter how rich or well-educated.? Because of him, Dallas leads the nation in overturned wrongful convictions.
We have a harrowingly detailed description of how Mr. Wade engineered the electrocution of an innocent man in D-Magazine, Tommy Lee Walker. This was not that unusual but having the details discussed is. If this does not bother you, you do not have a heart.
Mr. Wade spawned a generation of district attorneys who had tremendous personal power but who now find their reputations tarnished for improper behavior such as Judge John Roach of Collin County and Joe Shannon of Tarrant County.
The best way to resolve this is by digging up these old cases and exposing them. We can start by renaming the Dallas Juvenal Justice Center for someone else.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2018, 12:47:08 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2018, 01:32:48 AM »

:D

The most investigated murder in history and 54 years later there's still nobody who knows anybody who has said that they know of any tampering of evidence?

This basic concept is central to most of the CT arguments and yet we still have zero evidence that anybody did anything.

Face it, you all have no answers and after the endless accusations all we are left with is Oswald buying a rifle and killing the President.

But please prove me wrong and present some evidence that just may convince me that someone else was involved.

JohnM

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2018, 02:07:15 AM »

It just depends on how you look at the evidence. Without a bias you might see it, with a bias you won't!

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2018, 02:23:41 AM »
:D

The most investigated murder in history and 54 years later there's still nobody who knows anybody who has said that they know of any tampering of evidence?

This basic concept is central to most of the CT arguments and yet we still have zero evidence that anybody did anything.

Face it, you all have no answers and after the endless accusations all we are left with is Oswald buying a rifle and killing the President.

But please prove me wrong and present some evidence that just may convince me that someone else was involved.

JohnM

Face it -- you have NO chain of custody for all the major evidence.  When that happens you cannot say anything was relevant since you can't show that it was found where it was claimed to have been found.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2018, 02:23:41 AM »