Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: In 54 years has anyone ever admitted to manufacturing or planting evidence?  (Read 27562 times)

Offline Martin Weidmann

Re: In 54 years has anyone ever admitted to manufacturing or planting evidence?
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2018, 02:40:02 AM »
Advertisement
:D

The most investigated murder in history and 54 years later there's still nobody who knows anybody who has said that they know of any tampering of evidence?

This basic concept is central to most of the CT arguments and yet we still have zero evidence that anybody did anything.

Face it, you all have no answers and after the endless accusations all we are left with is Oswald buying a rifle and killing the President.

But please prove me wrong and present some evidence that just may convince me that someone else was involved.

JohnM

But please prove me wrong

For over 500 years there isn't a shred of evidence that King Richard killed his nephews in the tower, yet he is generally assumed to have done so, without ever any confirmative information having been leaked.

In other words; how in the world do you know with any kind of certainty that you aren't wrong?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2018, 02:40:02 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2018, 02:43:23 AM »
Face it -- you have NO chain of custody for all the major evidence.  When that happens you cannot say anything was relevant since you can't show that it was found where it was claimed to have been found.

Thanks Rob, so now we have more problems which involved even more people and still you have no evidence.

Surely there would be a deathbed confession, or someone would write a book, or someone's father, mother, uncle, brother, friend, lover, etc would say something, where Rob where is some real evidence?

You have alleged some MASSIVE conspiracy but it all goes nowhere if you got no one to blame!

Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
Benjamin Franklin

JohnM
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 02:52:23 AM by John Mytton »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2018, 02:50:25 AM »
It's good of you to continue to admit that LHO was a patsy. 👍

"They've taken me in because of the fact that I lived in the Soviet Union. I'm just a patsy!"
Lee Harvey Oswald

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2018, 02:50:25 AM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2018, 02:56:33 AM »
Thanks Rob, so now we have more problems which involved even more people and still you have no evidence.

Surely there would be a deathbed confession, or someone would write a book, or someone's father, mother, uncle, brother, friend, lover, etc would say something, where Rob where is some real evidence?

You have alleged some MASSIVE conspiracy but it all goes nowhere if you got no one to blame!

Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
Benjamin Franklin

JohnM

Herein lies your conspiracy John. The only other option is the DPD is the most incompetent police force in history since NONE of the evidence points to LHO. These are your only two options.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2018, 03:00:55 AM »
"They've taken me in because of the fact that I lived in the Soviet Union. I'm just a patsy!"
Lee Harvey Oswald

JohnM

Yeah, Glee keeps calling him "Saint Patsy". Good of him to admit this.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2018, 03:00:55 AM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #53 on: September 18, 2018, 04:48:49 AM »
https://awoljustice.wordpress.com/2017/05/24/henry-wade-of-dallas-county/

Henry Wade of Dallas County

"The infamous Henry Wade was district attorney of Dallas County from 1951-1987. He had a reputation for conviction at any cost and most of the exonerations Dallas is discovering are because of his tenure. He has been found to have intimidated witnesses, tampered with evidence, hid evidence which would have proven innocence, and sent a number of people to jail and even death row under questionable circumstances for personal political gain..
Under Mr. Wade?s tenure, the joke was ?Anybody can convict a guilty person. Convicting the innocent is the trick.?
He wrote a memo instructing his prosecutors: ?Do not take Jews, Negroes, Dagos, Mexicans or members of any minority race on a jury, no matter how rich or well-educated.? Because of him, Dallas leads the nation in overturned wrongful convictions.
We have a harrowingly detailed description of how Mr. Wade engineered the electrocution of an innocent man in D-Magazine, Tommy Lee Walker. This was not that unusual but having the details discussed is. If this does not bother you, you do not have a heart.
Mr. Wade spawned a generation of district attorneys who had tremendous personal power but who now find their reputations tarnished for improper behavior such as Judge John Roach of Collin County and Joe Shannon of Tarrant County.
The best way to resolve this is by digging up these old cases and exposing them. We can start by renaming the Dallas Juvenal Justice Center for someone else.

Wade certainly seemed like a stereotypical Racist Southern Prosecutor but I don't think he would've thought twice about using the same tactics against a "Communist" and suspected Cop Killer.

Oswald clearly was no Saint but neither were the Dallas law enforcement officers back in the 1960s...

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #54 on: September 18, 2018, 05:32:52 AM »
:D

The most investigated murder in history and 54 years later there's still nobody who knows anybody who has said that they know of any tampering of evidence?

This basic concept is central to most of the CT arguments and yet we still have zero evidence that anybody did anything.

Face it, you all have no answers and after the endless accusations all we are left with is Oswald buying a rifle and killing the President.

But please prove me wrong and present some evidence that just may convince me that someone else was involved.

JohnM

You are making it sound like killing the President was all the evidence you need to frame a man.   Buying a rifle means nothing in this case!  Lots of people buy rifles. 

You obviously are so narrow minded that you avoid all the posts that have stated anything to the contrary.     You forgot that the people that could have been responsible for this act are not accountable to the people - only themselves.

Here are some things you might want to consider John:

1) Why does the shooter mix his casings that they found?  Why did he use a mixture of frangible and hardpoint bullets only to have the hardpoint bullet show up on the gurney?
2) How did LHO fund all his trips to Russia and so on?  Could we at least see his tax return to see if he was on the CIA or FBI payroll at some time?
3) What motivated him to shoot Tippit and then go hide in a theater where they just happened to find him?  Why did he have 5 live shells in his pocket?  Would he have realized that shooting a cop is not a good idea and a revenge shooting is likely to occur?
4) Why was the crime scene investigated internally by only FBI and SS and DPD and very much controlled by the SS?  There was not an independent investigation conducted at all.   All evidence provided from within these organizations.   If it was a Coup d'etat, it can't get any better than to investigate your own self and determine that it wasn't.
5) Why was the car quickly whisked away without examination at the hospital?  It was a major crime scene that should not have been sent away by airplane without investigation on Texas soil.  It should have been impounded.
6) The President was murdered in Texas.  Why was the autopsy and investigation of the crime scene (car) not completed under Texas jurisdiction where the crime occurred?    How did they get away with that and why did they feel they didn't want that to happen?  Why the need for tight security and controlled environments if you have nothing to hide?  It should have been welcomed to clear everyone involved unless you were trying to hide something!
7) Why was there a Commission appointed and not a grand jury used to examine the evidence presented against LHO?  After all, this was a murder. No Grand Jury?   Why not?  Who made up the judge and jury and controlled the evidence brought forward?  It seems to me that they made the outline and then filled in the evidence to direct the outcome to prove that LHO was the lone gunman!
8)  Why was strip club owner Jack Ruby allowed into the Police Station to kill LHO and then die fairly quickly himself before he could be adequately questioned about his motives.   Strange coincidence!

You think about this and ask yourself:   If you committed a crime and then decided to investigate yourself, how could you ever find yourself guilty of anything?  You would naturally be innocent and no charges could be laid as you would be a fool to imprison yourself!

History repeated itself again at 9/11 where you had a Commission headed first by Henry Kissinger and then later Zelikow.  Henry Kissinger had to step down because of his ties to the Bin Laden family and a conflict of interest.  No adequate examination of the crime scene there either.  All twisted metal hauled away to China to be remelted and no real investigation to see if traces of thermite could be found in the buildings and why 2500 engineers, architects and airline pilots claim these buildings came down in their own footprints and could not have been hit by jet airplanes!   Another unbelievable Pearl Harbor event with evidence presented as required!
 Of course you are a wacko and a nutcase conspiracist, anti-government and not patriotic if you dare question how 4 jetliners could be taken over and controlled by 4 terrorist Cessna trained pilots and hit their targets perfectly, weaving in and out of city skylines!   No one intercepted even one of them and foiled them and none missed their mark! 

« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 04:28:54 PM by Allan Fritzke »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2018, 05:55:03 AM »
I think it?s clear by now that several significant pieces of evidence in the JFK assassination were mishandled by the Dallas authorities.

Whether it was intentional or just sloppy police work is the question. I don?t have an answer but it can?t be ruled out that some evidence was planted...

No it can't be completely ruled out.

But after 55 years, no one has admitted to planting evidence, nor has anyone been able to prove that any evidence was planted.

And considering the amount of evidence that would have to be planted for Saint Patsy to be innocent...well, you do the math.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #55 on: September 18, 2018, 05:55:03 AM »