Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766  (Read 49040 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766
« Reply #168 on: December 19, 2018, 06:05:21 AM »
Advertisement
So you can show that the JFK assassination was premeditated? Good, because the WC couldn't. So you say that it is a fact that LHO killed two people. Good, because the WC couldn't do this.

When will you present your evidence for these facts of yours?

Where did I state in my last post anything other than Oswald was the only person on the face of the planet who was positively ID'd as being on the scene during both murders. And that no one can name anyone, other than the shooter, who  knew that there was to be an attempt made on Kennedy that day.

And that's fact.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 06:09:18 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: December 19, 2018, 06:05:21 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #169 on: December 19, 2018, 06:29:26 AM »
This will probably shock you....So be sure you're sitting down ( in the event you feint )

I believe that Lee did register as OH Lee at the rooming house...  It is a common and routine practice for intelligence agents to register at hotels under an assumed name....   

I'l interpret that for you Chappie... BFD!!....  So Lee used an alias at the rooming house...  How does that indicate that he was a cold blooded killer??

'feint' LOL

You're the one who feints Waldo... constantly haha

Don't panic, nobody claims using an alias indicates that he was a 'cold-blooded' killer; I'd say he was more of a lukewarm one... after all,  he seemed to love his kids, alas just not as much as wanting to shoot his way into the history books it seems.

;)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 06:35:31 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #170 on: December 19, 2018, 03:51:41 PM »
Easy. Oswald already had prepared were he would hide the rifle just like he prepared the SN. In fact, that may have been the place were Oswald had hidden the rifle wrapped in the paper bag. Now, a lot is being made about how Boone described the area were he found the rifle but the following part of Boone's testimony is being ignored;

Mr. BALL - What happened then?
Mr. BOONE - Some of the other officers came over to look at it. I told them to stand back, not to get around close, they might want to take prints of some of the boxes, and not touch the rifle. And at that time Captain Fritz and an ID man came over. I believe the ID man's name was Lieutenant Day--I am not sure. They came over and the weapon was photographed as it lay. And at that time Captain Fritz picked it up by the strap, and it was removed from the place where it was. (Here, Boone's memory failed him as it was Day who picked up the rifle by the strap)
Mr. BALL - You saw them take the photograph?
Mr. BOONE - Yes.
Mr. BALL - Were you alone at that time?
Mr. BOONE - There was an Officer Weitzman, I believe. He is a deputy constable.
Mr. BALL - Where was the rifle located on the floor, general location?
Mr. BOONE - Well, it was almost--the stairwell is in the corner of the building, something like this, and there is a wall coming up here, making one side of the stairwell with the building acting as the other two sides. And from that, it was almost directly in front or about 8 feet south, I guess, it would be, from that partition wall that made up the stairwell.
Mr. BALL - The rifle was about 3 feet from the--
Mr. BOONE - Yes, sir; behind a row of boxes. There was a row of boxes that came across there. Then the rifle was behind that first row of boxes.
Mr. BALL - I show you 514. Is that the way it looked when you saw it?
Mr. BOONE - Yes.
Mr. BALL - Is that the way it was when the picture was taken?
Mr. BOONE - Yes; I believe so.
Mr. BALL - This shows the rifle as you saw it, does it?
Mr. BOONE - That is right. Then you could kneel down over here and see that it had a scope, a telescopic sight on it, by looking down underneath the boxes.

Boone looked underneath the boxes. It's entirely possible that Boone indivertibly moved the box directly above the rifle. That would explain the position of the box covering more of the rifle when he first saw the rifle. When Day and Studebaker arrived to take the photos that's the position of the boxes as they found them. As can be noticed Ball asked Boone three times if CE-514 accurately portrayed the scene as he found it. I think Ball might have been trying to get Boone to admit he might have moved the box but Boone kind off (Boone - Yes; I believe so) recognized that and stuck to the description of CE-514. Boone testifies to admonishing others to stand back and to not touch the boxes and the rifle in order to keep the area undisturbed after he had just done that himself.

Your description of how Boone found the boxes does not correlate with Boone's testimony. Boone " caught a glimpse of the rifle, stuffed down between two rows of boxes with another box or so pulled over the top of it." and not "a tiny portion of the BUTT  ( not the muzzle as seen in the photo) of the rifle." and " the rifle was completely covered by the boxes that formed the roof of the cavern"(Cakebread fabrication # ?).

Thank you so much for posting this:... Boone's description of the location where the rifle was laying on the floor....

Mr. BOONE - Well, it was almost--the stairwell is in the corner of the building, something like this, and there is a wall coming up here, making one side of the stairwell with the building acting as the other two sides. And from that, it was almost directly in front or about 8 feet south, I guess, it would be, from that partition wall that made up the stairwell.

Let's parse that description.....He's talking about a wall ( partition) that forms the east side of the stairway ( The stairway was in the NW corner, and the West, and North, brick walls of the building formed the North and West walls of the stairway)
The measurement of 8 feet that Boone refers to is from the south end of that partition.  IOW...The rifle was laying on the floor ( at the bottom of an enclosed cavern of books) 8 feet south of the south end of the partition that formed the east wall of the stairway. 

There was a row of boxes of books stacked about three feet south of the south end that partition... This row of boxes formed the South side of the aisle that was at the top of the stairs .... That aisle was about three feet wide.  So according to Boone's observation , the rifle was laying on the floor about 5 feet south of that row of boxes.   The fake photos that were created by the DPD show the rifle against the south side of the row of boxes that formed the E/W wall of the aisle that Lee allegedly dashed through as he ran by the area.

Boone said the rifle was about eight feet south of the partition,or five feet south of the aisle....  ( And Detective Studebaker drew a map in which he gives a distance that corroborates Boone's estimate)

Question....Is it possible for a 5' 9" man to reach across a four foot high stack of boxes and lay an 8 pound rifle on the floor in a cave that was five feet away? 
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 08:12:29 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: December 19, 2018, 03:51:41 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #171 on: December 19, 2018, 04:05:55 PM »
Or that Day's photo is just sharper than Studebaker's. Notice how all the other details in the photos correlate with each other.

Or that Day's photo is just sharper than Studebaker's. Notice how all the other details in the photos correlate with each other.

Thank you. I'm so happy that you mentioned the sharpness  of the photos....

Studebaker Exhibit C

Do you find it odd that the grain of the wood of the boards of the floor can be clearly seen in Stubaker's photo but the butt of the rifle has become invisible?   Would you believe that the clown who added the image of the muzzle of a carcano into the photo forgot that the rifle in the fake photo also required a butt.....
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 05:09:40 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #172 on: December 19, 2018, 05:28:47 PM »
Easy. Oswald already had prepared were he would hide the rifle just like he prepared the SN. In fact, that may have been the place were Oswald had hidden the rifle wrapped in the paper bag. Now, a lot is being made about how Boone described the area were he found the rifle but the following part of Boone's testimony is being ignored;

Mr. BALL - What happened then?
Mr. BOONE - Some of the other officers came over to look at it. I told them to stand back, not to get around close, they might want to take prints of some of the boxes, and not touch the rifle. And at that time Captain Fritz and an ID man came over. I believe the ID man's name was Lieutenant Day--I am not sure. They came over and the weapon was photographed as it lay. And at that time Captain Fritz picked it up by the strap, and it was removed from the place where it was. (Here, Boone's memory failed him as it was Day who picked up the rifle by the strap)
Mr. BALL - You saw them take the photograph?
Mr. BOONE - Yes.
Mr. BALL - Were you alone at that time?
Mr. BOONE - There was an Officer Weitzman, I believe. He is a deputy constable.
Mr. BALL - Where was the rifle located on the floor, general location?
Mr. BALL - The rifle was about 3 feet from the--
Mr. BOONE - Yes, sir; behind a row of boxes. There was a row of boxes that came across there. Then the rifle was behind that first row of boxes.
Mr. BALL - I show you 514. Is that the way it looked when you saw it?
Mr. BOONE - Yes.
Mr. BALL - Is that the way it was when the picture was taken?
Mr. BOONE - Yes; I believe so.
Mr. BALL - This shows the rifle as you saw it, does it?
Mr. BOONE - That is right. Then you could kneel down over here and see that it had a scope, a telescopic sight on it, by looking down underneath the boxes.

Boone looked underneath the boxes. It's entirely possible that Boone indivertibly moved the box directly above the rifle. That would explain the position of the box covering more of the rifle when he first saw the rifle. When Day and Studebaker arrived to take the photos that's the position of the boxes as they found them. As can be noticed Ball asked Boone three times if CE-514 accurately portrayed the scene as he found it. I think Ball might have been trying to get Boone to admit he might have moved the box but Boone kind off (Boone - Yes; I believe so) recognized that and stuck to the description of CE-514. Boone testifies to admonishing others to stand back and to not touch the boxes and the rifle in order to keep the area undisturbed after he had just done that himself.

Your description of how Boone found the boxes does not correlate with Boone's testimony. Boone " caught a glimpse of the rifle, stuffed down between two rows of boxes with another box or so pulled over the top of it." and not "a tiny portion of the BUTT  ( not the muzzle as seen in the photo) of the rifle." and " the rifle was completely covered by the boxes that formed the roof of the cavern"(Cakebread fabrication # ?).

Boone looked underneath the boxes. It's entirely possible that Boone indivertibly moved the box directly above the rifle.

Boone looked UNDERNEATH the boxes to see the rifle....Because he could NOT see it from above....  So how could the camera see it from above as the DPD photos depict??

It's entirely possible that Boone indivertibly moved the box directly above the rifle.

Where did that box that Boone "inadvertently moved" come from ??   I remind you that the official tale has the arch villain Lee
Harrrvey Ossssswald ( boooo Hissss) dashing by and hastily dropping that carcano behind the row of boxes and then continuing on down the stairs.   They DID NOT depict the villain as placing boxes over the top of a cavern of boxes.  ( And the reason they did not depict that scene is because Lee Oswald would not have had enough time to hide that carcano as it was hidden and reach the second floor lunchroom before Baker and Truly arrived at that lunchroom.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 07:40:43 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: December 19, 2018, 05:28:47 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #173 on: December 19, 2018, 07:57:20 PM »

Thank you. I'm so happy that you mentioned the sharpness  of the photos....

Studebaker Exhibit C

Do you find it odd that the grain of the wood of the boards of the floor can be clearly seen in Stubaker's photo but the butt of the rifle has become invisible?   Would you believe that the clown who added the image of the muzzle of a carcano into the photo forgot that the rifle in the fake photo also required a butt.....

Hey Mytton.... Why did you hastily delete your post?     It was an excellent demonstration of how the DPD inserted that carcano into a photo that had no rifle in the photo....   

Studebaker Exhibit C

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #174 on: December 19, 2018, 07:57:38 PM »
You know what I?m not seeing anywhere in this strawman screed? Any actual evidence that Oswald was ?guilty as sin?. Argument by attempted ridicule doesn?t get you very far.

Fleeing the scene of two crimes is evidence of guilt. As far as I'm concerned there is enough circumstantial and direct evidence that leaves no doubt as to Oswald's guilt in both murders, the wounding of JBC and the attempt to shoot it out in the Texas Theater. For you to ask for evidence is useless as any evidence will not be accepted. It's the CTer merry-go-round that never stops.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: December 19, 2018, 07:57:38 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #175 on: December 19, 2018, 08:01:04 PM »
Even if he used O.H. Lee as an alias that doesn't support the claim that he used the A. Hidell alias as the WC claimed.

If you don't accept that Oswald used Hidell as an alias then quit asking for evidence.