Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766  (Read 55421 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766
« Reply #296 on: December 22, 2018, 03:23:26 PM »
Advertisement
Detective Studebaker made a map of the sixth floor and recorded the locations of the various pieces of evidence on that map.  He made precise measurements and recorded the measurements on the map.   He recorded that the rifle was 15 feet 4 inches south of the north wall of the TSBD....   ( LOOK at the map) 
https://zmail04-mta.peak.org/service/home/~/?auth=co&loc=en_US&id=6209&part=2

Deputy Boone said that the rifle was about 8 feet south of the south end of the partition on the east side of the stairway.  Boone's estimate fits very nicely with Studebakers actual measurement.   Studebakers measurement places the rifle about 5 feet from the row of boxes that formed the E / W/ aisle at the top of the stairs....That rifle was NOT jammed down between boxes ....It was laying on the floor just as Seymour Weitzman said.  " I got down on the floor and shined my light beneath a pallet and I saw the rifle laying on the floor"

15 Feet 4 inches from the north wall.....That's the distance that Detective Studebaker measured to the point on the floor where the carcano was laying.   And Deputy Boone estimated the distance as about 8 feet from the stairway partition ( or a distance from the north wall of about 15.5 feet.  )   
15 feet  4 inches places the rifle about 5 feet from the row of boxes that formed the aisle at the top of the stairs.

Lee Oswald was 5' 9" tall....It would have been impossible for him to reach across that 5 foot span with a feather ...and the carcano weighed eight pounds....   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #296 on: December 22, 2018, 03:23:26 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #297 on: December 22, 2018, 08:26:59 PM »
You either do not know how to read or you intentionally misrepresent what I posted about the subject (nice way of saying you are lying). I believe it's the latter. Richard Smith is sooooo  right about you.

You're in good company -- "Richard Smith" lies about the evidence too.

You posted a quote from the HSCA photo panel saying that the rifle seen in photos being carried out of the TSBD on the day of the assassination was matched to CE139 and tried to misrepresent that as being about the rifle in the backyard photos.

You claimed that the HSCA photo panel identified the rifle in the backyard photos as CE 139 to the exclusion of any other rifle and then when called on that, you "amended" the claim to say that the photo panel said they were identical.  Then you "amended" that to say that they said it was identical using different words.

All three versions are false.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #298 on: December 23, 2018, 07:42:00 PM »
WC and HSCA handwriting experts reached the conclusion that it was Oswald who wrote the name Hidell and other aliases in documents used as evidence that it was Oswald who ordered both the MC rifle and the S&W revolver and in fake ID's and certificate of immunization. Oswald also used Hidell as an official of the fake FPCC chapter in NO. For the actual documents go to the WR and look for them or the notes which direct where to look for them in the accompanying 26 volumes of hearings, exhibits and documents.

BTW, since you don't believe that Willliam Whaley was thruthful then you accept that Oswald got on his taxicab at 12:30PM?

They gave a biased (all the experts worked with or depended on the government for their livelihoods) opinion. Nothing more. LHO was not allowed to do the same.

This is hardly proof as you claim.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #298 on: December 23, 2018, 07:42:00 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #299 on: December 24, 2018, 01:03:22 AM »
They gave a biased (all the experts worked with or depended on the government for their livelihoods) opinion. Nothing more. LHO was not allowed to do the same.

This is hardly proof as you claim.

None of the HSCA handwriting experts worked for the FBI nor had any prior experience working on the JFK assassination investigation. Perhaps you can enlighten as to which government agencies they were employed by.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2018, 03:36:05 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #300 on: December 24, 2018, 02:32:33 PM »
All that demonstrates is that he was too cheap to pay a hospital bill.

Have you considered that he knew that he had Hospitalization insurance provided by the "Red Cross"....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #300 on: December 24, 2018, 02:32:33 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #301 on: January 04, 2019, 02:48:38 AM »
Actually, John is spot on with his comments. IMO, this, in part, is why you abandoned our conversation about the subject. The one misrepresenting things is you?.

I stopped because the debate had run it's course and frankly, I got bored with the incessant demands for answers. As for me misrepresenting things all you have to do is look at the facts without your obvious tilt to exonerate Oswald at all costs. That goes for your boyfriend JohnI. Your claims that you have no stake in Oswalds guilt or innocence would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic.

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #302 on: January 04, 2019, 03:14:31 AM »
I stopped because the debate had run it's course and frankly, I got bored with the incessant demands for answers. As for me misrepresenting things all you have to do is look at the facts without your obvious tilt to exonerate Oswald at all costs. That goes for your boyfriend JohnI. Your claims that you have no stake in Oswalds guilt or innocence would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic.

I got bored with the incessant demands for answers

So, you would prefer to have an opinion but not defend it under scrutiny?

As for me misrepresenting things all you have to do is look at the facts without your obvious tilt to exonerate Oswald at all costs.

What "facts" would that be? And, as I don't care about Oswald one way or the other, I merely ask that you supply me with the evidence of his guilt?. but where is it?

Your claims that you have no stake in Oswalds guilt or innocence would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic.

Does this pathetic response mean that you don't have the proof of Oswald's guilt after all? Getting frustrated, are you?

« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 06:10:14 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #303 on: January 04, 2019, 03:29:17 PM »
Try to open your eyes and SEE....   That's the reason we were given this beautiful gift....

LOOK at the 0:47 point of the Alyea film..... 

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94APWcGDMyY

At the 0:47 point the shiny metal butt plate of the carcano can be seen just to the left of Lt Day's left elbow as he squats down and grabs the sling of the rifle. Although the film isn't as clear as it could be it's clear enough to see that the long axis of the  butt plate is nearly horizontal .....The rifle is pointed east and the butt of the rifle is toward the window in the est wall of the TSBD.  The butt plate is horizontal (parallel to the floor)  and the long axis of that plate is N/S....

Which means the left side of the rifle is up ( toward the ceiling) and the leather sling is also up....  Since Day has hold of that sling and he didn't reach across the rifle ....the rifle was laying ON THE FLOOR with the sling side ( left side) up....

The rifle was NOT jammed down between any boxes......

This photo is a fake!....It was created by the DPD to support the lie that the arch villain Lee Harrrrrrvey Ossssswald ( boooo hissss) dashed by that site and hastily dumped the rifle before running down the stairs and crashing by Vicky Adams and Sandra Styles on his way to the lunchroom.

P.S. I forgot....  Vicky and Sandra said nobody passed them while they were on the stairs....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #303 on: January 04, 2019, 03:29:17 PM »