Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766  (Read 49048 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: USPS workers screwing things up i.e..LHO receiving c2766
« Reply #144 on: December 18, 2018, 05:50:41 PM »
Advertisement
Even if he used O.H. Lee as an alias that doesn't support the claim that he used the A. Hidell alias as the WC claimed.

Did I say something about Hidell (rhymes with Fidel) while addressing the apparently 'misunderstood' O.H. Lee?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #144 on: December 18, 2018, 05:50:41 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #145 on: December 18, 2018, 05:53:58 PM »
Did I say something about Hidell (rhymes with Fidel) while addressing the apparently 'misunderstood' O.H. Lee?

It?s not all about you, Chapman. Oscar claimed there were a dozen examples of Oswald using Hidell as an alias, and one of his examples was ?O H Lee?.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #146 on: December 18, 2018, 05:54:27 PM »
When they hire you out to do Kid's birthday parties does it become bothersome trying to breath through that red rubber nose you have to wear as part of your clown getup?

When I get my other laptop I'll post the Alyea snip that will once again show you and everybody else your premium fabricating skills.

I'll post the Alyea snip that will once again show you and everybody else your premium fabricating skills.

Oh Boy!..I can't wait...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #146 on: December 18, 2018, 05:54:27 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #147 on: December 18, 2018, 06:13:58 PM »
Let's have a look at the photos.....and focus our attention on the rifle as it is seen in the photos...

Boone testified that this was the positioning of the boxes as found:

Here's Studebaker Exhibit C

Hmmmm.... It appears that someone has cut off the butt of the rifle in Stubaker Exhibit C ...   That's weird!... Or maybe someone has added the butt in the official government approved in situ photo....Now why would they do that??

Hey Chappie.... You're rarely at a loss for words and a opportunity to open that big mouth.... Where's your response to my question? 

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #148 on: December 18, 2018, 06:23:16 PM »
The NBO (Nobody But Oswald) crowd relies on opinion, belief, faith and "because the authorities said so" instead of evidence. They are allergic to the evidence.

The AnybodyButOswald crowd cannot show that AnybodyButOswald knew there was to be an attempt made on Kennedy that day. The AnybodyButOswald crowd cannot show that AnybodyButOswald was positively identified as being at the scene during both murders.

And that's a fact.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #148 on: December 18, 2018, 06:23:16 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #149 on: December 18, 2018, 06:54:40 PM »
It?s not all about you, Chapman. Oscar claimed there were a dozen examples of Oswald using Hidell as an alias, and one of his examples was ?O H Lee?.

Where did I agree with Oscar? I'm directly addressing Oswald's rooming-house related statement.
Speaking of which, I find it hard to digest... especially how in the hell the name 'Lee Oswald' or 'Lee Harvey Oswald' (and by all means do feel free to take the opportunity here to suggest your own combos) could possibly be mistaken for 'O.H. Lee'

Unless he omitted his last name altogether of course.

;)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 06:56:28 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #150 on: December 18, 2018, 07:03:07 PM »
Where did I agree with Oscar? I'm directly addressing Oswald's rooming-house related statement.
Speaking of which, I find it hard to digest... especially how in the hell the name 'Lee Oswald' or 'Lee Harvey Oswald' (and by all means do feel free to take the opportunity here to suggest your own combos) could possibly be mistaken for 'O.H. Lee'

Unless he omitted his last name altogether of course.

;)

This will probably shock you....So be sure you're sitting down ( in the event you feint )

I believe that Lee did register as OH Lee at the rooming house...  It is a common and routine practice for intelligence agents to register at hotels under an assumed name....   

I'l interpret that for you Chappie... BFD!!....  So Lee used an alias at the rooming house...  How does that indicate that he was a cold blooded killer??   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #150 on: December 18, 2018, 07:03:07 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #151 on: December 18, 2018, 07:12:05 PM »
Hey Chappie.... You're rarely at a loss for words and a opportunity to open that big mouth.... Where's your response to my question?

You're lucky anyone responds to you at all