Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: O H Lee and the Beckley Rooming House  (Read 31664 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: O H Lee and the Beckley Rooming House
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2019, 05:22:32 AM »
Advertisement
One can just picture that little weasel sneering at Mrs. Bledsoe as he makes this demand.

Mr Narvarro, You're so blinded by your blind bias.....I'll bet if you had been at Christ's crucifixion you would have been one of the first to start throwing stones as he hung on the cross....

You would have snitched on JC in the garden

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2019, 05:22:32 AM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #49 on: January 08, 2019, 12:13:00 PM »
Mary Bledsoe was sitting on the side seat at the front of the bus so she got a good look at him. It's entirely possible, if not probable, that St Oswald the Patsy had his shirt unbuttoned even though it was tucked in. As to St Oswald the Patsy having changed his shirt that's a St. Oswald the Patsy lie. Fibers from that shirt were found on C399,

Wow!!  This is ground breaking information... Fibers from Lee's shirt were found on the magic bullet....

Where did you find that information, Oscar...   Uranus?

Well, since you're so anxious to find mistakes you have made one yourself in pointing out mine.  C399 is not the magic bullet it's CE-399.  :P

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2019, 12:37:54 PM »
Well, since you're so anxious to find mistakes you have made one yourself in pointing out mine.  C399 is not the magic bullet it's CE-399.  :P

The mistake was yours. You called it C399 first.  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: January 08, 2019, 12:37:54 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #51 on: January 08, 2019, 12:38:05 PM »
OK...Is it possible to graduate from junior high school here and dispense with the impiety?
If folks here are inclined to believe that Oswald was a jerk [like they really knew him and hung out with him] this would still be immaterial to the facts. Any motive involved with these facts is pure guess work.
A word about landladys.... I've had my experiences with them and they all went south for me. One was a snoop entering the place [for no other reason than to poke around] while I was gone to work. Another was completely batty and would knock  on the door in the middle of the night to voice various complaints. Ultimately I discovered the joy of owning my own home ;DNah.
Also...why would Oswald lie about changing his shirt?

It's not that I believe that St. Oswald the Patsy was a jerk it's the view of many of those who knew him that he was a jerk. Most of the Russian expatriates who got to know St. Oswald the Patsy thought so. His wife Marina thought so on many occasions. Ruth and Michael Paine didn't think very highly of him. His fellow workers at Jaggars, Chiles and Stovall didn't think very highly of him. He was thrown out of the Cuban Embassy in MC by Azcue for being a jerk. He was both physically and mentally abusive with Marina. The letter he sent from Russia to his brother Robert declaring that he thought of both he and his mother as just workers and had no personal attachments to them and that he was willing to even kill his own brother if Robert put on a uniform and fought against the Soviet state (or something to that effect), that's a profound testament to jerkiness (and I'm putting it mildly).

Now, to Mrs. Bledsoe. It does appear to me that attacking the messenger is the only option you have in order to discredit her testimony. But you fail miserably on that account because her testimony is unassailable.  It's also pathetic and inconsiderate to assail the woman's character in order to cover for a miserable individual such as St. Oswald the Patsy.

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2019, 12:43:56 PM »
The mistake was yours. You called it C399 first.  Thumb1:

Yes, I own the mistake. But you also followed along gleefully and failed to notice that C399 is not the magic bullet. Since you guys are so fond of splitting hairs I'll join the club too. C2766 is the rifle. Mistake corrected.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: January 08, 2019, 12:43:56 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #53 on: January 08, 2019, 01:11:18 PM »
Yes, I own the mistake. But you also followed along gleefully and failed to notice that C399 is not the magic bullet. Since you guys are so fond of splitting hairs I'll join the club too. C2766 is the rifle. Mistake corrected.

But you also followed along gleefully and failed to notice

Or I just didn't feel the need to point out yet another one of your mistakes.

C399 is not the magic bullet

So you were not talking about the magic bullet?

C2766 is the rifle. Mistake corrected.

Fibers from that shirt were found on C399,

you really meant C2766... Ok... so you correct a mistake by making another one!

There is no conclusive proof whatsoever that the fibers found on C2766 were "from that shirt". This has already been pointed out to you in the past.

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2019, 01:22:19 PM »
But you also followed along gleefully and failed to notice

Or I just didn't feel the need to point out yet another one of your mistakes.

C399 is not the magic bullet

So you were not talking about the magic bullet?

C2766 is the rifle. Mistake corrected.

you really meant C2766... Ok... so you correct a mistake by making another one!

There is no conclusive proof whatsoever that the fibers found on C2766 were "from that shirt". This has already been pointed out to you in the past.

You mean that you don't believe the fibers came from Oswald's shirt. You cannot offer any conclusive proof those fibers did not come from that shirt. I believe the circumstances and the fiber analysis has immense probative value because it would be quite a coincidence there was another shirt not owned by Oswald that left clean fibers on C2766 that matched those of the shirt worn by Oswald when captured at the TT.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: January 08, 2019, 01:22:19 PM »

Offline Oscar Navarro

« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2019, 01:28:12 PM »
One can never have enough conspirators on the far shores of the lunatic fringe.

So true.