Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Gen. Walker and Supreme Court Decision  (Read 11878 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Gen. Walker and Supreme Court Decision
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2019, 03:46:49 AM »
Advertisement
How would anybody know which items did or did not belong to Oswald?

Are you actually denying that the photo of Walker's house that is seen in the photo on page 133 of Curry's book was not among Lee Oswald's possessions??

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2019, 03:46:49 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2019, 03:05:58 PM »
Are you actually denying that the photo of Walker's house that is seen in the photo on page 133 of Curry's book was not among Lee Oswald's possessions??

Like I said, how would you know which items were Lee Oswald’s possessions?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2019, 04:09:29 PM »
Like I said, how would you know which items were Lee Oswald’s possessions?

You're simply being a contrarian and perverse..... We both know that the police grabbed a carload of Lee's possessions and hauled it to the police station that afternoon.   They had no idea what they had grabbed, but they documented the grab by placing placards among the stuff they had purloined, that said... " Voluntarily given Dallas PD by Ruth Paine and Mrs Oswald    Paine's residence Irving Tex   11/22/ 63 "

The photo that the DPD took shows the controversial photo lying on the blue note book that was the false dossier that Lee had created.   I've long suspected that CE 133A ( the Back Yard photo) was there in that notebook but the police didn't find it until the early hours of Saturday, and they knew they couldn't use it in court if the case came to trial because they had illegally grabbed that evidence without a search warrant .....  Thus they pretended to discover the BY photo when they had obtained a search warrant on Saturday afternoon.

But let's stay on track....  Lee Oswald had in his possessions a photo of Walker's house .....   And we have ample evidence that he was involved in the Walker HOAX....  Which was NOT an actual attempt to kill Walker.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 04:52:47 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2019, 04:09:29 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2019, 06:37:42 PM »
  LOOK at page 113 of Chief Curry's book .....  There are photos that were taken by the DPD on the evening of 11/22/63.   The photos show Lee Oswald's possessions which the DPD took ( illegally) from the Paine Residence that afternoon....

Even the FBI never knew that Lee had been involved in the Walker Hoax until the story appeared in a German News paper in early December.    After that story was published ...The FBI started asking Marina questions about the Walker incident....and she gave them many of the details. 
I believe [on the other hand] that someone gave Marina the details so that she could relay them to the Warren Commission :-\

^     
Picture above is from the mcadams site^

A whole bunch of stuff on this Russian site...some pictures I have never seen before-----
 https://samsebeskazal.livejournal.com/368662.html

The missing Minox.....

http://www.freehomepage.com/jfkresearch/fdecomb.jpg

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2019, 06:42:39 PM »
You're simply being a contrarian and perverse..... We both know that the police grabbed a carload of Lee's possessions and hauled it to the police station that afternoon. 

So you have no answer for how you know they were Oswald’s possessions then.

The photo that the DPD took shows the controversial photo lying on the blue note book that was the false dossier that Lee had created. 

Your “false dossier” fabrication and your “Walker hoax” fabrication are no more compelling than the stories the LNers come up with.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2019, 06:42:39 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2019, 09:15:03 PM »
So you have no answer for how you know they were Oswald’s possessions then.

Your “false dossier” fabrication and your “Walker hoax” fabrication are no more compelling than the stories the LNers come up with.

John, I brought this thread back to the first page because I found "this guy," two days ago....

John, what are you and Walt debating about? Why not just agree this is all hinky, and call it a day, for now?
Please interrupt, if you object to any of the following points.

The young man above was on the Minuteman membership list in 1963, he was a "very conservative republican," wanting to "abolish the Supreme Court," and had a mocking opinion of FDR intense enough to be displayed, along with his political party affiliation and his opinion of SCOTUS, in his high school yearbook profile.

Just after graduating high school in 1963 in St. Paul, MN, he flies to Dallas, meets with Edwin Walker, films Walker's mailbox to I.D. it in the very short 8mm color film he was taking, and, on August 9, on the same reel, films LHO and his leaflets in NOLA. In December, he offers the film to the FBI.

DPD served up this photo, allegedly found in Oswald's seized belongings.:

Six years later, in his book, then retired DPD Chief Curry serves up this version.:

« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 09:18:55 PM by Tom Scully »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2019, 10:58:34 PM »
John, I brought this thread back to the first page because I found "this guy," two days ago....

John, what are you and Walt debating about? Why not just agree this is all hinky, and call it a day, for now?
Please interrupt, if you object to any of the following points.

The young man above was on the Minuteman membership list in 1963, he was a "very conservative republican," wanting to "abolish the Supreme Court," and had a mocking opinion of FDR intense enough to be displayed, along with his political party affiliation and his opinion of SCOTUS, in his high school yearbook profile.

Just after graduating high school in 1963 in St. Paul, MN, he flies to Dallas, meets with Edwin Walker, films Walker's mailbox to I.D. it in the very short 8mm color film he was taking, and, on August 9, on the same reel, films LHO and his leaflets in NOLA. In December, he offers the film to the FBI.

Six years later, in his book, then retired DPD Chief Curry serves up this version.:

These two photos may have been made from the same negative ...but they are NOT the same print.    Clearly the print that was published on page 113 of Curry's book has not had the license plate obliterated and it is not damaged .....  But I fail to understand how it's possible for any rational person to deny that Lee had an undamaged (Walker house) photo among his possessions on 11/22/63.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2019, 10:58:34 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2019, 11:14:54 PM »
Clearly the print that was published on page 113 of Curry's book has not had the license plate obliterated and it is not damaged ..... 
Someone did not want that vehicle traced. Is that not suspicious in itself?