Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Candidate For Prayer Person?  (Read 27333 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: A Candidate For Prayer Person?
« Reply #80 on: December 21, 2019, 03:25:37 PM »
Advertisement
Now, friends!

I think it's safe to say that the performance of Team Keep LHO Away From That Entrance has been absolutely pitiful, so... I'm going to offer them some charitable assistance here!  Thumb1:

If I were a member of Team Keep LHO Away From That Entrance, here's what I would do. I would cut my losses and swallow my pride and accept the plain reality that the shadow down Mr Lovelady in Wiegman is fake:

Then! I would take a long hard look at the individual in Hughes whom the insufferable Mr Alan Ford (i.e. yours truly!) has identified as Mr Kenneth DuVall--------------------

--------------------and note the single most striking thing about him:

His resemblance to Mr Oswald.

Then! I would offer the following bold speculation:

"What if the reason for the shadow down Lovelady in Wiegman is not LHO but DuVall?"

???
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 03:28:05 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: December 21, 2019, 03:25:37 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #81 on: December 21, 2019, 07:30:48 PM »
Show the rest of us reading along here sir where you actually see someone sitting on the third step....

You mean in Wiegman? How can I show Mr DuVall in Wiegman if the impossible shadow starting halfway across Mr Lovelady has blackened out the area where Mr DuVall would be?

On the contrary sir, Didn't you say people moved, specifically Shelley who in your narrative was drinking from a Styrofoam coffee cup....Wouldn't that place him behind and to the right of Lovelady? Please help us help you make up your mind sir.

No, Mr Ford, you're just confused! My consistent position is that Mr Shelley is not the man you think is Mr Shelley in Altgens, and that Mr Shelley is PrayerManInWiegman------------and nowhere to be seen in Darnell. As for the man you think is Mr Shelley in Altgens, he's still there in Wiegman-----------removing the basis of your suggestion as to why a fake shadow was put down Mr Lovelady!  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 07:40:00 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #82 on: December 21, 2019, 07:38:55 PM »
You mean in Wiegman? How can I show Mr DuVall in Wiegman if the impossible shadow starting halfway across Mr Lovelady has blackened out the area where Mr DuVall would be?

And let us guess sir, you want the rest of us to believe someone you yourself stated was sitting down required a loooong vertical shadow running downward along Lovelady from his head down to his toes?

To conceal someone seated?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 07:40:21 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: December 21, 2019, 07:38:55 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #83 on: December 21, 2019, 07:48:49 PM »
No, Mr Ford, you're just confused! My consistent position is that Mr Shelley is not the man you think is Mr Shelley in Altgens, and that Mr Shelley is PrayerManInWiegman------------and nowhere to be seen in Darnell. As for the man you think is Mr Shelley in Altgens, he's still there in Wiegman-----------removing the basis of your suggestion as to why a fake shadow was put down Mr Lovelady!  Thumb1:

So, once again sir, IF he isn"t Shelley, enlighten us with a specific name. Fair enough? What say ye?
« Last Edit: December 21, 2019, 07:51:31 PM by Alan J. Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #84 on: December 21, 2019, 07:53:19 PM »
And let us guess sir, you want the rest of us to believe someone you yourself stated was sitting down required a loooong vertical shadow running downward along Lovelady from his head down to his toes?

They couldn't black out only a segment of Mr Lovelady's side-------------------at least not if they wanted this to look like a natural shadow!  Thumb1:

To conceal someone seated?

We only know that Mr DuVall claimed to have been seated, but not the exact timestamp he put on this. Did he stand up (like Mr Lovelady) as JFK was turning onto Elm Street? Did he stand up in response to the sound of gunfire? We need more information from his Sixth Floor Museum interview!

Here's what Hughes shows of the doorway just as the limo is turning onto Elm:

Here's what Towner shows a few seconds later as the limo is actually passing the building:

Could this be showing Mr Duvall (left of image, ignore arrow) waving a newspaper in enthusiasm as JFK passes?

If that's not Mr Duvall next to Mr Carl Edward Jones, then who do you think it might be?

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 09:07:43 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: December 21, 2019, 07:53:19 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #85 on: December 21, 2019, 07:55:24 PM »

So, once again sir, IF he isn"t Shelley, enlighten us with a specific name. Fair enough? What say ye?

This gentleman is presumably either Mr Joe Molina or Mr Otis Williams:

Thumb1:

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #86 on: December 21, 2019, 08:03:50 PM »
Final question before signing off for now ---->

How did Bill Shelley suddenly slip out of the shabby un-tucked shirt worn by Prayer Man into his actual business attire he wore that afternoon?

Are you telling us Altgen's camera lense captured Bill Shelley in one set of clothing, while Wiegman's lense-filming at the same time--captures him dressed differently?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: December 21, 2019, 08:03:50 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #87 on: December 21, 2019, 08:07:56 PM »
Final question before signing off for now ---->

How did Bill Shelley suddenly slip out of the shabby un-tucked shirt worn by Prayer Man into his actual business attire he wore that afternoon?

Again you're making the same mistake of describing PrayerManInWiegman with reference to PrayerManInDarnell. Show us PrayerManInWiegman's "shabby untucked shirt"!

As for how Mr Shelley could possibly have changed into his business suit between the shooting and being taken down to DPD headquarters, well that's easy-------------he had his own office!  Thumb1:

Are you telling us Altgen's camera lense captured Bill Shelley in one set of clothing, while Wiegman's lense-filming at the same time--captures him dressed differently?

No, Mr Ford, no-------------------I am telling you that Mr Altgens' camera lens did not capture Mr Shelley at allThumb1: