Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A Candidate For Prayer Person?  (Read 27302 times)

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
Re: A Candidate For Prayer Person?
« Reply #88 on: December 22, 2019, 01:42:07 AM »
Advertisement
This gentleman is presumably either Mr Joe Molina or Mr Otis Williams:

Thumb1:

No, you will have to make another assumption sir.

The respective statements of both men you offered up run contrary to being beside Mr. Lovelady ---->

“I … took up a position on the top step at the entrance of the Texas School Book Depository … Otis Williams … and Mrs. Pauline Sanders … were also viewing the motorcade with me."
-- Mr. Joe Molina

“I was standing on the top step against the railing on the east side of the steps in front of the building"
-- Mr. Otis Williams

So, again sir, account for the man standing with Lovelady in the Altgen's photo since you refuse to admit it's Bill Shelley. Is the fact that man is wearing business attire preventing you from acknowledging him as Bill Shelley?

Acknowledging him as Bill Shelley would derail your notion that somehow the Prayer Man figure is Bill Shelley, Isn't that so sir?

« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 01:44:01 AM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: December 22, 2019, 01:42:07 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #89 on: December 22, 2019, 05:39:39 AM »
No, you will have to make another assumption sir.

The respective statements of both men you offered up run contrary to being beside Mr. Lovelady ---->

“I … took up a position on the top step at the entrance of the Texas School Book Depository … Otis Williams … and Mrs. Pauline Sanders … were also viewing the motorcade with me."
-- Mr. Joe Molina

“I was standing on the top step against the railing on the east side of the steps in front of the building"
-- Mr. Otis Williams

So, again sir, account for the man standing with Lovelady in the Altgen's photo since you refuse to admit it's Bill Shelley. Is the fact that man is wearing business attire preventing you from acknowledging him as Bill Shelley?

Acknowledging him as Bill Shelley would derail your notion that somehow the Prayer Man figure is Bill Shelley, Isn't that so sir?

Mr. BALL. Where were you standing?
Mr. MOLINA. Right at the front door; right at the front door.
Mr. BALL. Outside the front door?
Mr. MOLINA. Yes, outside the front door I was standing; the door was right behind me.
Mr. BALL. Were you standing on the steps?
Mr. MOLINA. Yes, on the uppermost step.

"Uppermost step" sounds a lot like landing, no?  Thumb1:

And don't you think this man's paunch is a little... large to belong to Mr Shelley?

And! I somehow doubt these feminine hands belong to Mr Molina...

There's also this from Mr Shelley's March 64 FBI interview report:

"Billy N. Lovelady who works under my supervision for the Texas School Book Depository was seated on the entrance steps just in front of me."

As well as Mr B W Frazier's testimony that Mr Shelley was------------like Mr Lovelady initially--------------over towards the west wall of the entrance.

Remember: When Mr Gary Mack originally showed Prayer Man to Mr Frazier back in 2013, Mr Frazier apparently thought it might be Mr Shelley. What stopped him from making that identification however was timing: he knew that Mr Shelley had left the steps right after the shooting. If we drop the assumption that PrayerManInWiegman=PrayerManInDarnell, that problem disappears and a solution offers itself:

PrayerManInWiegman = Mr Bill Shelley
PrayerManInDarnell = Mr Kenneth DuVall.

Clinging to PrayerMan=LHO will only delay one's inevitable recognition of where Mr Oswald actually was at the time of the assassination!

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 06:06:46 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #90 on: December 22, 2019, 02:19:20 PM »

"Billy N. Lovelady who works under my supervision for the Texas School Book Depository was seated on the entrance steps just in front of me."

So, let us guess sir, when Lovelady stood up from his seated position to be caught in the standing position in Altgens he is suddenly no longer, quote, "... on the entrance steps just in front of me."?  @ Bill Shelley

An amusing version of musical chairs?

« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 02:57:59 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: December 22, 2019, 02:19:20 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #91 on: December 22, 2019, 02:40:46 PM »
For clarity sake, imo Mr. Ford brings much to the research table, and I commend him for his diligent efforts. However, he has yet to account for two things:

(A) How can Bill Shelley be Prayer Man sipping coffee from a Styrofoam cup, and in the same photo be standing away from Prayer Man clear over in *Mrs  Sanders' position.

(B) Yet to demonstrate how Mr. DuVall can see a black coloured vehicle through a concrete barrier; and, rise from his otherwise seated position to morph up & over into the position of Prayer Man who maintains his same position through Weigman, Couch and Darnell.

You have the floor sir. Don't tell us, show us...

*reference 2nd photo in Reply 96
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 02:52:15 PM by Alan J. Ford »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #92 on: December 22, 2019, 03:36:34 PM »
For clarity sake, imo Mr. Ford brings much to the research table, and I commend him for his diligent efforts. However, he has yet to account for two things:

(A) How can Bill Shelley be Prayer Man sipping coffee from a Styrofoam cup, and in the same photo be standing away from Prayer Man clear over in *Mrs  Sanders' position.

(B) Yet to demonstrate how Mr. DuVall can see a black coloured vehicle through a concrete barrier; and, rise from his otherwise seated position to morph up & over into the position of Prayer Man who maintains his same position through Weigman, Couch and Darnell.

You have the floor sir. Don't tell us, show us...

*reference 2nd photo in Reply 9

Alan,

Are you schizophrenic, or just paranoid?

--  MWT   :)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2019, 05:36:52 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: December 22, 2019, 03:36:34 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #93 on: December 22, 2019, 10:14:34 PM »
In the following exchange, a member of Mrs. Stanton's family offers up multiple reasons that run contrary to the bogus claim she is Prayer Man ---->

Thu, Jun 14, 2018 8:11 am
X Xxxxxxxx Xxxxxxxxxx (Xxxxxxxxxxx@Xxxxx.com)To:you Details Slideshow

5’4 to 5’6 very heavyset just like the picture I sent you from the 60s in a park with her son... you can also tell her hair was gray by then...because as I think I mentioned before she shut herself in and gained a tremendous amount of weight.

Her weight is why there are very few photos of her...she did not like taking them.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 13, 2018, at 7:23 PM, Alan Ford <a1anford@aol.com> wrote:
>
> Aww...you must be very proud of her, Xxxxxxx, an All-American girl next door type in that photo of her in the 1940's. She looks so kind and unassuming. Makes me recall fond memories of my own Mum.
>
> Cannot thank you enough for your kindness, patience and generous nature, Xxxxxxxx, it is appreciated. In fairness to you, I feel like I owe you at least an explanation about my inquiry into your paternal-grandmother's physical appearance in the early 1960's. Two men who worked in her same office building described her as short and heavy-set on the very day President Kennedy was assassinated. I just wanted to get confirmation of this, thus my question to you about how would you best describe her in the early 1960's. Taking nothing away from those two men, I reasoned a family member (and you are a dear member of her family) would be able to confirm their observations.
>
> Fido is nudging his wet nose on the screen, signaling he wants to go out to answer nature's call before we turn in. This dog never seems to bother me unless I'm in mid-sentence. Trust all is well with you & yours this evening. Thanks so very MUCH for your time, Xxxxxxxx, Semper Fi.
>
> Alan
>
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: X Xxxxxxxx Xxxxxxxxx<Xxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxcom>
> To: Alan Ford <a1anford@aol.com>

As we all are able to see Prayer Man is MUCH thinner than a rather heavy set woman. Unlike the gray hair of Mrs. Stanton mentioned within the exchange, Prayer Man is not gray haired.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #94 on: December 22, 2019, 10:42:22 PM »

So, let us guess sir, when Lovelady stood up from his seated position to be caught in the standing position in Altgens he is suddenly no longer, quote, "... on the entrance steps just in front of me."?  @ Bill Shelley

Exactly-----------he was seated just in front of Mr Shelley, then the motorcade arrived and he stood up, leaving him still just in front of Mr Shelley!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: December 22, 2019, 10:42:22 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #95 on: December 22, 2019, 10:49:58 PM »
For clarity sake, imo Mr. Ford brings much to the research table, and I commend him for his diligent efforts.

Thank you, sir!  Thumb1:

However, he has yet to account for two things:

Kindly stop persisting with this strawman argument. I have explained my position multiple times already:

Your identification of this man as Mr Shelley is erroneous!

Two things here, Mr Ford:

1. Do you believe Mr DuVall told the truth about sitting on the third step of the entranceway?

2. If your answer to 1 is 'Yes', then can you please tell us where you think he is in a) Altgens b) Wiegman?

3. 'Prayer Man' cannot be seen in the Couch film!

4. The assumption that PrayerManInWiegman = PrayerManInDarnell is just that------------an assumption!

Thumb1: