Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Six Seconds in Dallas-- Old book, a must read  (Read 25797 times)

Offline Gary Craig

Re: Six Seconds in Dallas-- Old book, a must read
« Reply #112 on: April 28, 2020, 10:02:54 PM »
Advertisement
A simple matter of a "Bullet Right Through the Brain".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: April 28, 2020, 10:02:54 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #113 on: April 28, 2020, 10:04:09 PM »
His skull was completely shattered. It's estimated 1/3 was blown away. In some places the scalp was intact with pieces of the skull adhering. I would imagine what we see in the few seconds after Z-313 is completely different than what arrived at Parkland.  I don't think those differences are sinister. IMO

Based on the Autopsy Photos, JFK had a Hole/Flap in the (R) Temple Region roughly the size of your fist. How could ALL of these Parkland Hospital Dr's and Nurses miss seeing this large wound or the blood/matter that we saw coming out of it on the Z Film and dripping into/soaking his hair? This Large (R) Temple wound would Not have been missed by ALL of these Parkland Hospital Dr's and Nurses.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #114 on: April 28, 2020, 10:47:57 PM »
A simple matter of a "Bullet Right Through the Brain".

The red arrow is drawn too high.....  The red dot that is visible in some colored photos is a couple of inches lower and right at the hairline forward of JFK's ear.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: April 28, 2020, 10:47:57 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #115 on: April 30, 2020, 04:29:37 AM »
Charlie.....I'm having trouble playing the video .....  It stops at various points and won't restart.... I'd really like to see the entire video..... Is anybody else experiencing problems?
Oh...that's OK Walt. Just draw in what happened---That's what everybody else around here is doing.

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #116 on: April 30, 2020, 07:00:15 AM »
   Possible "removed frames" does Not explain NO ONE at Parkland Hospital seeing the Massive Hole/Flap in the (R) Temple area. The ONLY Explanation for Not 1 Single Dr or 1 Single Nurse seeing the Massive Wound and/or blood trickling from it onto the hair of JFK is that the Wound DID NOT EXIST!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: April 30, 2020, 07:00:15 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #117 on: April 30, 2020, 03:02:18 PM »
From the thread: What if James Files shot JFK, like he said?

You don't have to buy into Files being the grassy knoll shooter, but the "right temple blowout" is pertinent to this thread.

If the autopsy photo was real then it would show a fist-sized gaping hole in the right occipital region of JFK's head. But we don't see that. Instead it shows what they want you to see, which is 1 shot from behind and no hole in the back of his head. I have no idea how they faked the photos, but it was easy enough to do back then. And before they were faking photos they were performing post-mortem surgery.

There may have been a simultaneous shot from behind but I doubt that it struck JFK's head without pushing it forward significantly, unless its forward momentum was counteracted by a shot from the front. However, IMO, there was too much backward motion for that to be the case.

I count 2 near simultaneous shots at appox. Z-312, the first one from the direction of the overpass that entered the right side of JFK's hairline and blew a hole out of the back of his head. This sent his head violently backward.

Files recalls that his shot from the knoll happened a split second after the frontal shot and he claimed to have used a Fireball hand-rifle which shot frangible bullets. His shot caused the right temple to blowout when the bullet exploded in JFK's head.

No you wouldn't. At least 2 shots had been fired and you knew you were already under attack. Nobody in their right mind would slow the limo to a near stop, turn to look back at JFK and watch him get his head blown off and only then decide to skedaddle outta Dodge. The Turkey Shoot Point was precisely where Greer slowed the limo down to. It was designed to be orthogonal to Files' position at the knoll. There was even a painted marking on the curb across Elm at the exact TSP, which Greer coincidentally nearly stopped at. Greer must have skimmed over the SS manual re what to do when the POTUS is under attack.

Umbrella man and Co. were definitely signalling that JFK was still alive and the Turkey Shoot was on. And sure Files could be BSing, but he seems to know some interesting details about the shooting. Maybe he's stolen the real shooter's story, who knows? But he is by far the best candidate for the knoll shooter, if you believe there was one.

What could have caused the bright flash that is seen in the photo below?

« Last Edit: April 30, 2020, 06:11:45 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Michael Carney

« Reply #118 on: May 01, 2020, 02:32:45 PM »
A couple of points I would like to make about the “explosion” of JFK’s head on the Z film being added or doctored; Mr and Mrs Connolly were splattered with brain matter and blood, and two, why would someone create an “explosion”, makes no sense.
Also a little on the last shot. It came from behind and was an explosive round, small diameter of little mass which does not cause something as heavy as a head to more when hit. Once inside what it hit it travels some distance and then explodes. The explosion exiting the front of the head causes the head to jerk backwards. I wasn't sure about this until I saw a video where they fired AR15 round into a watermelon and the watermelon had a small hole at entry and an explosion at the exit and the watermelon rolled backwards. Remember your physics, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: May 01, 2020, 02:32:45 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #119 on: May 01, 2020, 02:50:55 PM »
A couple of points I would like to make about the “explosion” of JFK’s head on the Z film being added or doctored; Mr and Mrs Connolly were splattered with brain matter and blood, and two, why would someone create an “explosion”, makes no sense.
Also a little on the last shot. It came from behind and was an explosive round, small diameter of little mass which does not cause something as heavy as a head to more when hit. Once inside what it hit it travels some distance and then explodes. The explosion exiting the front of the head causes the head to jerk backwards. I wasn't sure about this until I saw a video where they fired AR15 round into a watermelon and the watermelon had a small hole at entry and an explosion at the exit and the watermelon rolled backwards. Remember your physics, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

The absolute Best opinion on the Current Zapruder Film was given by CIA Image Expert Dino Brugioni. He Examined the Zapruder Film on the night of 11/23/63 and also viewed the Current Zapruder Film. He Specifically cited the Head Explosion as being different in the 2 Zapruder Films he viewed. He said the Explosion and the Plume of blood/matter were Greater and lasted Longer than the scant 1+ Seconds we see on the Current Zapruder Film. This would lead one to believe that Frames have been CUT from the Current Zapruder Film. Brugioni also said that the Zapruder Film he viewed on 11/23/63 contained a longer and more physical scene of SA Clint Hill fighting Jackie off of the Limo Trunk and back into the backseat of the car. Again, the issue here being of frames having been Cut from the Current Zapruder Film. Brugioni's professional opinion is without question bona fide!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 02:53:04 PM by Royell Storing »