Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why Did Oswald Kill JFK?  (Read 18053 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Re: Why Did Oswald Kill JFK?
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2020, 01:37:05 AM »
Advertisement
As you said, nobody here (in this thread) said that Marina's actions were the sole reason.

And nobody who knows anything about the actual shooting believes it was done in "world class time and accuracy."  Oswald completely missed with his first shot; took between 6-8 seconds to fire the next two shots, and missed with his second. It took him three shots and, in my opinion, more than eight seconds to kill JFK.

Hardly world class shooting. If it was world class shooting JFK would have been "taken out" with the first shot.

Galbraith,

There was a total of about 11 seconds between the first and the third shots.

With more than five seconds between each shot (which required only 2.3 seconds max) and with the first shot's missing at 80 feet only because it hit the traffic light's cross arm, the assassination of JFK by a former sharpshooter/marksman Marine was an example of "world class shooting"?

Regarding that missed shot, how else are we to understand why the bullet smear on the chipped curb down by James Tague didn't have any copper in it except for the very real possibility that the bullet lost its copper jacket when it glanced off the arm of the traffic light?

LOL

--  MWT  ;)

https://www.newsweek.com/2014/11/28/truth-behind-jfks-assassination-285653.html

Also --

On November 22, 2007, Max Holland and Johann Rush wrote in The New York Times:

[Amos Euins] told the Dallas County sheriff, “About the time the car got near the black and white sign, I heard a shot.” As the above photograph from a December 1963 restaging shows, the president’s limousine would have passed a black and white sign before Zapruder restarted his camera [at Z-133]. If one discards the notion that Zapruder recorded the shooting sequence in full, it has the virtue of solving several puzzles that have consistently defied explanation. The most exasperating one is how did Oswald, who was able to hit President Kennedy in his upper back at a distance of around 190 feet, and then in the head at a distance of 265 feet, manage to miss so badly on the first and closest shot? A first shot earlier than anyone has ever posited gives a plausible answer. About 1.4 seconds before Zapruder restarted filming ]at Z133], a horizontal traffic mast extending over Elm Street temporarily obscured Oswald’s view of his target. That mast was never examined during any of the official investigations. Yet if this mast deflected the first shot, that would surely explain why the bullet missed not only the president, but the whole limousine. Significantly, the highway sign cited by Amos Euins was just a few feet west of the traffic light’s vertical post in 1963. ...
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 03:25:49 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2020, 01:37:05 AM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2020, 01:05:45 PM »
As you said, nobody here (in this thread) said that Marina's actions were the sole reason.

And nobody who knows anything about the actual shooting believes it was done in "world class time and accuracy."  Oswald completely missed with his first shot; took between 6-8 seconds to fire the next two shots, and missed with his second. It took him three shots and, in my opinion, more than eight seconds to kill JFK.

Hardly world class shooting. If it was world class shooting JFK would have been "taken out" with the first shot.

"And nobody who knows anything about the actual shooting"

::)

"Craig Roberts was a former Marine sniper who later wrote a book on the JFK assassination called “Kill Zone.” Roberts visited the 6th floor window of the Texas School Book Depository and instantly realized that Oswald could not have performed the shooting feat because he knew that he himself could not. And he was a professional.

Roberts interviewed Sergeant Carlos Hathcock, the former senior instructor at the Marines Corps Sniper Instruction School at Quantico, Virginia. Roberts asked Hathcock if he thought Oswald could have done what the Warren Commission said he did. Hathcock said no.
Hathcock reconstructed the assassination at Quantico: the angle, moving target, time limit etc. he told Roberts, “I don’t know how many times we tried it, but we couldn’t duplicate what the Warren Commission said Oswald did.

Again, we are talking about professionals. Men who completely outclass Oswald in raw shooting ability. But further, these are professional assassins who practice their skills almost daily.”

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2020, 01:16:58 PM »
Galbraith,

There was a total of about 11 seconds between the first and the third shots.

With more than five seconds between each shot (which required only 2.3 seconds max) and with the first shot's missing at 80 feet only because it hit the traffic light's cross arm, the assassination of JFK by a former sharpshooter/marksman Marine was an example of "world class shooting"?

Regarding that missed shot, how else are we to understand why the bullet smear on the chipped curb down by James Tague didn't have any copper in it except for the very real possibility that the bullet lost its copper jacket when it glanced off the arm of the traffic light?

LOL

--  MWT  ;)

https://www.newsweek.com/2014/11/28/truth-behind-jfks-assassination-285653.html

Also --

On November 22, 2007, Max Holland and Johann Rush wrote in The New York Times:

[Amos Euins] told the Dallas County sheriff, “About the time the car got near the black and white sign, I heard a shot.” As the above photograph from a December 1963 restaging shows, the president’s limousine would have passed a black and white sign before Zapruder restarted his camera [at Z-133]. If one discards the notion that Zapruder recorded the shooting sequence in full, it has the virtue of solving several puzzles that have consistently defied explanation. The most exasperating one is how did Oswald, who was able to hit President Kennedy in his upper back at a distance of around 190 feet, and then in the head at a distance of 265 feet, manage to miss so badly on the first and closest shot? A first shot earlier than anyone has ever posited gives a plausible answer. About 1.4 seconds before Zapruder restarted filming ]at Z133], a horizontal traffic mast extending over Elm Street temporarily obscured Oswald’s view of his target. That mast was never examined during any of the official investigations. Yet if this mast deflected the first shot, that would surely explain why the bullet missed not only the president, but the whole limousine. Significantly, the highway sign cited by Amos Euins was just a few feet west of the traffic light’s vertical post in 1963. ...

"There was a total of about 11 seconds between the first and the third shots."

:D

"Regarding that missed shot, how else are we to understand why the bullet smear on the chipped curb down by James Tague didn't have any copper in it except for the very real possibility that the bullet lost its copper jacket when it glanced off the arm of the traffic light?"

Mr. LIEBELER. Do you have any idea which bullet might have made that mark?
Mr. TAGUE. I would guess it was either the second or third. I wouldn't say definitely on which one.
Mr. LIEBELER. Did you hear any more shots after you felt yourself get hit in the face?
Mr. TAGUE. I believe I did.
Mr. LIEBELER. You think you did?
Mr. LIEBELER. How many?
Mr. TAGUE. I believe that it was the second shot, so I heard the third shot afterwards.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2020, 01:16:58 PM »

Offline Jim Brunsman

« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2020, 02:37:38 PM »
Sorry Tommy boy, the premise of your question is totally false. Oswald, as he clearly tried to tell reporters on multiple occasions, killed nobody. He was clearly set up as his movements in the months prior to the assassination clearly attest. But let's get to the crux of the issue. If we believe the total nonsense produced by the lone nut community, we will be suckered into exactly the trap JEdgar Hoover wanted us in. Anyone with evidence contrary to the impossible SBT was harassed, bullied and threatened by Specter, Belin and others. What about the Parkland and Bethesda witnesses testimony? Tommy are you one of the many ignoring the consistent reports of these vital witnesses? Can anyone produce evidence of a fatal head shot from behind? If Oswald killed JFK, wouldn't there be an exit wound on the FRONT of the president's body??? No such wound was seen by ANY witness. The EXIT hole on the BACK of JFK's head that the medical witnesses reported has not been widely publicized by the pathetic press. The history books should be burned if they buy into this SBT nonsense. Shame on you for fomenting this scientific impossibility...

Expecting a smug and irrelevant reply from Mr. Graves, officer of disinformation...

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2020, 02:57:55 PM »
"And nobody who knows anything about the actual shooting"

"Craig Roberts was a former Marine sniper who later wrote a book on the JFK assassination called “Kill Zone.” Roberts visited the 6th floor window of the Texas School Book Depository and instantly realized that Oswald could not have performed the shooting feat because he knew that he himself could not. And he was a professional.

Roberts interviewed Sergeant Carlos Hathcock, the former senior instructor at the Marines Corps Sniper Instruction School at Quantico, Virginia. Roberts asked Hathcock if he thought Oswald could have done what the Warren Commission said he did. Hathcock said no.
Hathcock reconstructed the assassination at Quantico: the angle, moving target, time limit etc. he told Roberts, “I don’t know how many times we tried it, but we couldn’t duplicate what the Warren Commission said Oswald did.

Again, we are talking about professionals. Men who completely outclass Oswald in raw shooting ability. But further, these are professional assassins who practice their skills almost daily.”

Seems it's better to be lucky than good

« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 02:59:17 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2020, 02:57:55 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2020, 03:05:47 PM »

'missed with his first shot'
'and missed with his second'
>Huh?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 03:21:02 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2020, 03:46:24 PM »
"There was a total of about 11 seconds between the first and the third shots."

:D

"Regarding that missed shot, how else are we to understand why the bullet smear on the chipped curb down by James Tague didn't have any copper in it except for the very real possibility that the bullet lost its copper jacket when it glanced off the arm of the traffic light?"

Mr. LIEBELER. Do you have any idea which bullet might have made that mark?
Mr. TAGUE. I would guess it was either the second or third. I wouldn't say definitely on which one.
Mr. LIEBELER. Did you hear any more shots after you felt yourself get hit in the face?
Mr. LIEBELER. You think you did?
Mr. LIEBELER. How many?
Mr. TAGUE. I believe that it was the second shot, so I heard the third shot afterwards.

Your "rebuttals" are little laughing emoticons?

That's all you got?

LOL!

Btw, did you catch where Tague said, "I would guess" (once), "I wouldn't say definitely" (once), and "I believe" (three times)?

Under the circumstances (i.e., excitement/shock of the moment; reverberating echoes of: 1) the supersonic "cracks," and 2) the muzzleblasts) and with the passage of time, it's easy to see how he could guess wrong ...

--  MWT ;)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 04:24:18 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2020, 04:26:27 PM »
Sorry Tommy boy, the premise of your question is totally false. Oswald, as he clearly tried to tell reporters on multiple occasions, killed nobody. He was clearly set up as his movements in the months prior to the assassination clearly attest. But let's get to the crux of the issue. If we believe the total nonsense produced by the lone nut community, we will be suckered into exactly the trap JEdgar Hoover wanted us in. Anyone with evidence contrary to the impossible SBT was harassed, bullied and threatened by Specter, Belin and others. What about the Parkland and Bethesda witnesses testimony? Tommy are you one of the many ignoring the consistent reports of these vital witnesses? Can anyone produce evidence of a fatal head shot from behind? If Oswald killed JFK, wouldn't there be an exit wound on the FRONT of the president's body??? No such wound was seen by ANY witness. The EXIT hole on the BACK of JFK's head that the medical witnesses reported has not been widely publicized by the pathetic press. The history books should be burned if they buy into this SBT nonsense. Shame on you for fomenting this scientific impossibility...

Expecting a smug and irrelevant reply from Mr. Graves, officer of disinformation...

Brunsman,

What's with the "Tommy boy" and "officer of disinformation" insults, punk?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 04:34:08 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2020, 04:26:27 PM »