Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 337455 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #3192 on: January 07, 2021, 01:26:40 AM »
Advertisement

I expect to hear some comment over the storming of the Capitol by Allen Fritzke, Michael Griffith and Richard Smith.

Question:

1.   Does this effect their opinion of Donald Trump?

2.   Do you support him to run for President in 2024?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3192 on: January 07, 2021, 01:26:40 AM »

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #3193 on: January 07, 2021, 04:56:12 PM »
I expect to hear some comment over the storming of the Capitol by Allen Fritzke, Michael Griffith and Richard Smith.

Question:

This was a massive false flag event created by antifa and BLM and...uh, pregnant homosexuals seeking partial birth abortions while spreading Covid through 5G ,  all for the glory of Hugo Chavez and Hunter Biden.  Benghazi!  Her emails!   Fight me!

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3194 on: January 07, 2021, 10:15:08 PM »
How likely Trump will issue a pardon for himself, for Federal crimes? I think likely. He is a coward. It is his cowardness that drives him. He dreads what might be coming. And how could this tarnish his reputation any further?
« Last Edit: January 07, 2021, 10:17:39 PM by Joe Elliott »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3194 on: January 07, 2021, 10:15:08 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #3195 on: January 07, 2021, 11:13:35 PM »
"Richard" will defend this too, because his dear leader can do no wrong.

Richard and the cult worships their orange messiah no matter what he does and then puts the blame on others.

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #3196 on: January 07, 2021, 11:17:21 PM »
How likely Trump will issue a pardon for himself, for Federal crimes? I think likely. He is a coward. It is his cowardness that drives him. He dreads what might be coming. And how could this tarnish his reputation any further?

The treasonous criminal is already talking about pardoning himself on the last day in office. That's why this mentally ill lunatic needs to be removed now. Nancy Pelosi is bringing Articles of Impeachment on Monday if the cabinet fails to invoke the 25th Amendment before Monday.

Trump telling aides he wants to pardon himself on his last day in office
https://www.rawstory.com/trump-telling-aides-he-wants-to-pardon-himself-on-his-last-day-in-office/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3196 on: January 07, 2021, 11:17:21 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3197 on: January 08, 2021, 12:53:36 AM »
Hey. We haven’t heard from Allan Frizke or Michael Griffith in a while. Did they go to Washington D. C.?

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #3198 on: January 08, 2021, 01:27:12 AM »

Question:

Absolutely correct!   What is the best way to get an addition to the Patriot's Act and creat more government control of the people?    Just send in some BLM and ANTIFA into the crowd to cause issues and control the news as required.   If it is correct in the video,  police opened up barriers and let people invade the buildings.   Then at 13:00 minutes watch where Trump called for a peaceful protest and people should go home and not buy into it.  Why would Twitter censor that? I guess that doesn't fit their narrative!  More 1st Amendment censoring.  Soon you will only be allowed to watch a one sided narrative and they will cut and paste the segments.   The sheeple can't make up their own minds as they are too stupid to form their own opinions!

Again, why does Twitter censor Trump for 12 hours?  I think the answer is obvious!  Apparently Nancy Pelosi's son-in-law dressed up in a weird head dress with photos taken to just once more add credibility to a bunch of Trump kooks storming the capital buildings and running amuck!   Again,  what did Trump say at 13:00?   Can you find this on any MSM site?  If you can, prove it!!   He is not allowed to defend himself - freedom of speech is absolutely gone.  This is something JFK said he wouldn't stand for either in one of his famous speeches.   I just wonder if there really will be an executive order 13848 or if that was just a made up lie? 

« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 01:37:05 AM by Allan Fritzke »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3198 on: January 08, 2021, 01:27:12 AM »

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #3199 on: January 08, 2021, 03:26:21 AM »
Absolutely correct!   What is the best way to get an addition to the Patriot's Act and creat more government control of the people?    Just send in some BLM and ANTIFA into the crowd to cause issues and control the news as required.   If it is correct in the video,  police opened up barriers and let people invade the buildings.   Then at 13:00 minutes watch where Trump called for a peaceful protest and people should go home and not buy into it.  Why would Twitter censor that? I guess that doesn't fit their narrative!  More 1st Amendment censoring.  Soon you will only be allowed to watch a one sided narrative and they will cut and paste the segments.   The sheeple can't make up their own minds as they are too stupid to form their own opinions!

Again, why does Twitter censor Trump for 12 hours?  I think the answer is obvious!  Apparently Nancy Pelosi's son-in-law dressed up in a weird head dress with photos taken to just once more add credibility to a bunch of Trump kooks storming the capital buildings and running amuck!   Again,  what did Trump say at 13:00?   Can you find this on any MSM site?  If you can, prove it!!   He is not allowed to defend himself - freedom of speech is absolutely gone.  This is something JFK said he wouldn't stand for either in one of his famous speeches.   I just wonder if there really will be an executive order 13848 or if that was just a made up lie?

Mr Fritzke:  let's check the title of this thread.
You are a gift from God.