Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 334919 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #3264 on: January 10, 2021, 06:49:17 PM »
Advertisement

Seditious Donald lost the election in a blowout even with full Republican support. Any loss of percentages from 13-20% would make it a massive landslide which would include more House and Senate seats since the majority of these seditious GOP traitors are in lockstep with the orange scumbag. Those are votes the GOP will never get again.

Yes. I get the impression that a lot of people, not all of them Trump supporters, think that Trump is still a real force to be reckoned with. Yes, a force to be reckoned with in riots. Very probably a force to be reckoned with in primaries. But not a force to be reckoned with in general elections. Not anymore. Which in the end is the only thing that really counts.

Any politician who:
•   Voted to not accept a states certificates of Electoral vote.
•   Continued to claim the election was stolen after the manual counts, after the signature checks, after the court cases were rejected.
•   Insists that are future elections are gravely in doubt.
I will vote against them. Yes, they have the freedom of speech. But I have the freedom to vote. At the polls I will beat them and beat them and beat them until they are beaten into submission. No other consideration, even the amount of government spending, will be a consideration, so long as these jerks attack Democracy.

I think that it is possible the GOP will get those votes again. But only if they stop their lies, and bring forth candidates who never spoke those lies. But if this is not done then I do hope the GOP will never get those votes back again.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 06:50:30 PM by Joe Elliott »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3264 on: January 10, 2021, 06:49:17 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3265 on: January 10, 2021, 06:56:07 PM »

I seriously hope you are attempting to make a bad joke. These are all maga thugs who attempted to overthrow the US Government at the direction of Donald Trump. There are no "leftist infiltrators" supporting a right wing coup to install Trump as the supreme dictator.   

No. I was not attempting to make a bad joke. I was attempting to make a good joke. Maybe it was a bad joke. In any case, rest assured, it was a joke.

Trump’s coup attempt was the most telegraphed coup attempt in history. It’s unbelievable they managed to break into the Capitol. What went wrong is going to be investigated. It is unbelievable it happened because of the sheer the sheer incompetence of the Capitol Police leadership but I guess we will see. And this second paragraph is not a joke of any kind.

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3266 on: January 10, 2021, 07:08:57 PM »

I suppose that it can be claimed that being surprised on January 6, that the failure of Capitol Police Chief Sund is comparable to the failures of Admiral Kimmel and General Short to adequately prepare for a possible surprise attack on Pearl Harbor. No. The two cases are not comparable.

The two cases would be comparable if the Japanese declared that they wanted peace with the United States. And the United States must come to understand that there must never be a war with Japan. And to make certain the United States understood that, there were going to send their fleet to Hawaii. And fly all their planes of their carriers and make a peaceful overflight of Honolulu so that we can see their power. And did so, except at the last minute diverted their planes and attacked Pearl Harbor. Had his occurred, then the failure of the leadership of Admiral Kimmel and General Short would be on a par with the failure of Capitol Police Chief Sund.

Capitol Police Chief Sund stands in a category by himself. Well maybe him and Publius Quinctilius Varus. But I would rank Sund as the bigger dufus. If this was an honest misjudgment, this man is epic. I don’t think we will see his likes again. We better not.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3266 on: January 10, 2021, 07:08:57 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3267 on: January 10, 2021, 07:12:19 PM »

In 1,386 days, President Trump has
made 29,508 false or misleading claims

The Fact Checker’s ongoing database of the false or misleading claims made by President Trump since assuming office.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?tid=lk_inline_manual_22&tid=lk_inline_manual_26&tid=lk_inline_manual_31&tid=lk_inline_manual_35&itid=lk_inline_manual_35&itid=lk_inline_manual_42&itid=lk_inline_manual_20&itid=lk_inline_manual_38&itid=lk_inline_manual_28

Yes, but at least the number of lies that Trump tells each day has not yet started to exceed the number who die each day of COVID-19. He still has 10 days to make up for that. But without his Twitter account, I don’t think he will be able to do so.

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3268 on: January 10, 2021, 09:07:28 PM »

Eugene Goodman: Heroic Capitol Police Officer Led Mob Away From Senate Chamber

https://heavy.com/news/eugene-goodman/

He was making his lone stand outside the entrance to the Senate Chamber. Which held the Senate and the number one target, Mike Pence, overseeing the debate over the Arizona certificates. And the entrance was not yet secure. Nor had the chamber been evacuated yet. His call over the radio “Second Floor. Second Floor” helped alert the guards inside how quickly and seriously the situation was getting.

Holy cow. The thin blue line doesn’t get any thinner than this. I guess some of the others would have helped out but needed to get some selfies taken.

At the top of stairs, to his left, was the entrance to the Senate, still not closed. Instead of backing up to the entrance, the natural thing to do, he backed up to his right and they followed him, gaining more time to evacuate the chamber. The rioter’s best chance of getting into the Senate chamber early enough had come and gone.

Officer Goodman. You can expect to make the acquittance with the grateful President Biden in the near future. And many other of your fellow officers can expect the same.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 09:43:46 PM by Joe Elliott »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3268 on: January 10, 2021, 09:07:28 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #3269 on: January 10, 2021, 10:14:00 PM »
Eugene Goodman: Heroic Capitol Police Officer Led Mob Away From Senate Chamber

https://heavy.com/news/eugene-goodman/

He was making his lone stand outside the entrance to the Senate Chamber. Which held the Senate and the number one target, Mike Pence, overseeing the debate over the Arizona certificates. And the entrance was not yet secure. Nor had the chamber been evacuated yet. His call over the radio “Second Floor. Second Floor” helped alert the guards inside how quickly and seriously the situation was getting.

Holy cow. The thin blue line doesn’t get any thinner than this. I guess some of the others would have helped out but needed to get some selfies taken.

At the top of stairs, to his left, was the entrance to the Senate, still not closed. Instead of backing up to the entrance, the natural thing to do, he backed up to his right and they followed him, gaining more time to evacuate the chamber. The rioter’s best chance of getting into the Senate chamber early enough had come and gone.

Officer Goodman. You can expect to make the acquittance with the grateful President Biden in the near future. And many other of your fellow officers can expect the same.

China Joe and the Dems have suggested the Capitol police are racists because they allegedly didn't treat these protestors the same as the BLM protestors. 

Offline John Tonkovich

« Reply #3270 on: January 10, 2021, 10:49:58 PM »
China Joe and the Dems have suggested the Capitol police are racists because they allegedly didn't treat these protestors the same as the BLM protestors.
Really?
Please provide a link showing Joe Biden saying anything like this. Or retract your statement.  Thanks.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3270 on: January 10, 2021, 10:49:58 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #3271 on: January 11, 2021, 01:23:48 AM »

This is complete crap.

Those maga thugs that stormed and broke into the Capitol are not "protestors",  they are anti American domestic terrorists that were attempting to overthrow the US Government by murdering the Vice President, the Speaker of the House, and other member of Congress to keep fascist thug Benedict Donal.d in power.