Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 334528 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #3272 on: January 11, 2021, 01:38:32 AM »
Advertisement

Important signal that needs to come from the Republican Senators who are against convicting Trump, if he is impeached, either this month or later this year.

They need to tell Trump, that a condition of their not convicting him is:
•   No more statements that the election was stolen.
•   No more outrageous pardons, like of any of the rioters at the Capitol. I doubt Trump is interested. He loves them, they are very special people, but I don’t think he has any problems throwing them under the bus. But it doesn’t hurt to let him know.
•   No pardon for himself, although I understand that such a pardon would probably no effect.
•   No statements given on live TV, or directly to reporters, to prevent an “accidental” slip up. Everything has to be recorded and edited, if need be.
•   These restrictions will remain in place after he leaves office.
He has the right to exercise free speech. But they have the right to exercise their judgment on whether he is convicted or not. So, he can judge for himself what he should do.
Let him know that they think convicting Trump is not good for the country. But they expect something from him in return. And he is on thin ice. Or they will change their minds.

It is time for these Senators, particularly those who have pushed the “Stolen Election” story, or not accepting the Electoral certificates, to do something positive for a change.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3272 on: January 11, 2021, 01:38:32 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3273 on: January 11, 2021, 01:49:54 AM »
The two zip ties Capitol rioters, Eric Gavelek Munchel and Larry R. Brock Jr., have both been arrested. I suspect that they found the handcuffs were put on too tight. They would have been well advised not to request them to be loosen.

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3274 on: January 11, 2021, 05:04:42 AM »
Colin Powell: 'I can no longer call myself a fellow Republican'

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/colin-powell-i-can-no-longer-call-myself-a-fellow-republican/ar-BB1cDlch?ocid=msedgntp

"I do not know how he was able to attract all of these people. They should have known better, but they were so taken by their political standing and how none of them wanted to put themselves at political risk. They would not stand up and tell the truth or stand up and criticize him, or criticize others,"

"we need people who will speak the truth, who remember that they are here for our fellow citizens."

"They are here for our country. They are not here simply to be reelected again. Come on, guys. You can make it in private life if you don't get reelected, but right now we need you to be real Americans who we can trust, who will tell the truth, who will argue on the basis of facts and not just argue on the basis of what their primary looks like,"

Senator Lindsey Graham was a part of the pack of liars talking about how fraudulent the election was. in his five-minute speech late last Wednesday, he finally did the right thing. He basically told us it was all a bunch of lies.

“Fraud? There are 66,000 people in Georgia under the age of 18 who voted. How many people believe that? I asked give me ten, they had one. They said 8,000 prisoners in Arizona who voted. Give me ten, I got one. Etc.”

He is a scoundrel, but such a charming scoundrel, I confess I would find it difficult to vote against him. In any case, he finally fessed up.

We need the Republican senators and Congressmen to finally tell the true. They can get by without office. It’s too important to the country. Look at the example of a Colin Powell. Look at what he was willing to do for his country when he served in the field as a junior officer in Vietnam. Follow his example. I am asking for so much less.

Your scared? What they might do to you? What they might do to your family? Show some courage. Show a fraction of the courage that Colin Powell has shown. Man up.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 06:05:27 AM by Joe Elliott »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3274 on: January 11, 2021, 05:04:42 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3275 on: January 11, 2021, 06:04:29 AM »
We have a treasonous President.
We have a treasonous President who has convinced many tens of millions of people that the election was stolen. These tens of millions are traitors in thought and can easily become traitors in action.
We have politicians, too concerned with being reelected, with telling the truth. They are now traitors as well. And will remain so until they start telling the truth like Lindsey Graham.
We can have traitors suddenly descend on Washington D. C. Or one of our state capitals. Or kidnap a governor.
Somehow, I get the impression, that if they had the choice of zip tying a “corrupt” male politician, or a “corrupt” female politician, they would choose the female. They wanted to kidnap and put-on trail the female Governor of Michigan. The guy with the zip ties wanted to check out Nancy Pelosi’s office.

Make an example of the ones you caught at the Capitol. At least for two more weeks. If you can hold them longer, do so. Do what you can to discourage others from following their example in January 20. Be as harsh as you can with the two zip tie guys. Don’t accept their B. S. stories. Make an example of them. Discourage treason now. This could get more serious.

If there is some way, some legal way, to hold them, hold them as long as you can, legally, this must be done.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 06:30:16 AM by Joe Elliott »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3276 on: January 11, 2021, 06:27:05 AM »
Outgoing Capitol Police chief: House, Senate security officials hamstrung efforts to call in National Guard

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/outgoing-capitol-police-chief-house-senate-security-officials-hamstrung-efforts-to-call-in-national-guard/ar-BB1cDy2U?ocid=msedgntp

Ok. I may have been too harsh on Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund. It appears he tried get the National Guard on call. But:
House Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving said he wasn’t comfortable with the “optics” of formally declaring an emergency ahead of the demonstration, Sund said.
Meanwhile, Senate Sergeant at Arms Michael Stenger suggested that Sund should informally seek out his Guard contacts, asking them to “lean forward” and be on alert in case Capitol Police needed their help.

It seems that under the Command arrangements, no one man was really in charge. It was sort of a committee arrangement. And it seems the House Sergeant at Arms and the Senate Sergeant of Arms, who might not have been receiving the intelligence warnings that the Chief of the Capitol Police was receiving, didn’t see the problem.

In the future, one man needs to be in charge. The man who receives all the intelligence. Like the commander of a military division.

On the call were several officials from the D.C. government, as well as officials from the Pentagon, including Lt. Gen. Walter E. Piatt, director of the Army Staff. The D.C. contingent was flabbergasted to hear Piatt say that he could not recommend that his boss, Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy, approve the request.

“I don’t like the visual of the National Guard standing a police line with the Capitol in the background,” Piatt said, according to Sund and others on the call.

Lieutenant General Walter E. Piatt needs to be removed from his post immediate, and subject to a Court Martial proceeding for colossal dereliction of duty. Congress is under attack. The Constitution is under attack. This guy makes the misjudgments of Admiral Kimmel and General Short seem like nothing.

I don’t’ like the visual of the National Guard standing a police line with the Capitol in the background? You like the visual of the body of Mike Pence hanging with the Capitol in the background better?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 06:31:23 AM by Joe Elliott »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3276 on: January 11, 2021, 06:27:05 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3277 on: January 11, 2021, 07:27:29 AM »

For now, I am withdrawing my charges of a conspiracy by a few members of the Capitol Police. It is beginning to look like the real culprit is a bad command structure, where no one is really in charge and the nominal head of the Capitol Police, who gets the intelligence funneled to him, has to get permission from others who are out of the loop. Sort of like the Soviet Union army system of World War II where you don’t have one commander in charge of a regiment but instead a nominal regimental commander, along with a Political officer, both of him need to coordinate together to issues orders, which didn’t always happen.

A bad command structure can mimic a good command structure with a traitor in charge. I think Trump got lucky that his half-ass coup attempt got as far as it did.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 07:28:38 AM by Joe Elliott »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3278 on: January 11, 2021, 07:50:01 AM »

Lesson from January 6, 2021

Once we have a President, who is calling for the overturning of a free and fair election:
•   Validated by the various states officials.
•   Validated by the various courts who keep overturning the lawsuits, even with Trump judges.
•   Validated by the Electoral College panel of each state causing the formal certificates to be sent to Congress.
And this President is still calling for the reversal of the election, we don’t have to be concerned with presenting a “Good Image” anymore.

Have the National Guard, in full riot gear, in force, with the Capitol in the background, ready to intimidate any traitor who shows up and make it clear that the troops don’t mind if you “Make their day”.
I want to see something like what we see in the BLM protests last summer, except a lot more of and the troops on edge. Give them a rousing speech ahead of time. If in doubt, react with serious force. I like to see a few good baton whacks early on, if a protester gets up close, just to set the tone. And anyone with zip ties gets whacked and whacked until he can’t get up.
That’s the image I want to see on January 20.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 07:59:20 AM by Joe Elliott »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3278 on: January 11, 2021, 07:50:01 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #3279 on: January 11, 2021, 02:43:32 PM »
And they've built a "great, big beautiful wall" around the Capitol.  Presumably because it is effective in keeping people out.  LOL  You can't make that up.  I guess it only works against American citizens, though.