Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 334930 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #3200 on: January 08, 2021, 03:30:31 AM »
Advertisement
This was a massive false flag event created by antifa and BLM and...uh, pregnant homosexuals seeking partial birth abortions while spreading Covid through 5G ,  all for the glory of Hugo Chavez and Hunter Biden.  Benghazi!  Her emails!   Fight me!

Holy cow. Your post, done as a joke, matches up with Allan Fritzke’s serious post. That this was just a false flag event. At least, I assume he is serious.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3200 on: January 08, 2021, 03:30:31 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3201 on: January 08, 2021, 03:47:17 AM »
This was a massive false flag event created by antifa and BLM and...uh, pregnant homosexuals seeking partial birth abortions while spreading Covid through 5G ,  all for the glory of Hugo Chavez and Hunter Biden.  Benghazi!  Her emails!   Fight me!

John, your post is one of the most bizarre conspiracy theories I have ever seen at this forum. I may report you to Duncan.

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/politifact/2021/01/07/face-painted-man-horned-fur-cap-capitol-riot-supports-trump-and-qanon-not-antifa/6578929002/

Wait a second. I think I saw a picture of this fellow at last year’s San Francisco’s Gay Pride Parade.

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #3202 on: January 08, 2021, 09:18:33 AM »

Looks like a false flag operation for anti-fore. Any of these guys have a GF?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3202 on: January 08, 2021, 09:18:33 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3203 on: January 08, 2021, 10:03:37 AM »

A Capitol Police officer dies from injuries sustained during the pro-Trump rampage.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-capitol-police-officer-dies-from-injuries-sustained-during-the-pro-trump-rampage/ar-BB1czuid?ocid=msedgntp

A United States Capitol Police officer died Thursday night from injuries sustained when he engaged with a pro-Trump mob that descended on the U.S. Capitol the day before.

Officer Brian D. Sicknick died at about 9:30 p.m. on Thursday, the Capitol Police said in a statement. He had been with the agency since 2008.

Mr. Sicknick was responding to the riots on Wednesday and “was injured while physically engaging with protesters,” the agency’s statement said, although officials didn’t immediately elaborate on the nature of his injuries or how he interacted with the crowd. After sustaining the injuries, Mr. Sicknick returned to his division office, collapsed, and was taken to the hospital.

This is about the worst possible news Trump could receive. Yes, I know, the true Trump supporters will explain this away by saying the Pro-Trump mob was infiltrated by leftist who wanted to discredit him. One of them must have committed the lethal assault. We probably have one or two, may three such people one this forum alone. But it is important to know that not everyone who voted for Trump is a true Trump believer.  Some thought he was a bit a of jerk, a big liar, but they thought he was better than Clinton so they voted for him anyway. By November enough of them had soured on him to cause him to lose the election. His trying to overturn the election has turned off even more people, people who voted for him in both 2016 and 2020. That is why those two Republican candidates in Georgia lost on Tuesday. Trump supported them and they supported Trump, and his efforts to steal the election. So, some voters punished them.

It is important to remember that the disastrous Georgia election on January 5 happened:
•   Before Trump unleased the “Be there . . . It will be wild” mob he had summoned to go to the Capitol.
•   Before that same mob broke into the Capitol and caused all of congress to flee and barely get away.
•   Before a Capitol Police Officer died of his injuries.

Words matter. Words have a big on people’s lives. And on ending people’s lives.

How would a senator fare in an election held today if Trump backed him and he backed Trump and his efforts to overturn the election? No good.

Now the riot that Trump clearly set off on purpose in the Capitol, combined with the death of an officer defending the Capitol, defending the Senators and Congressmen, defending the Electoral Count, defending the Constitution and our way of governing, is going to cause the bottom to drop out. You just wait. You will see in November of 2022.

Even the Republican Senators started get the picture. They were going to object to 6 states, and objected to Arizona, then the riot occurred, reconvened after the riot and when on to object to another, Pennsylvania. But, after given a couple of hours to think what the implications of the Georgia vote may be, what the implications of the riot may be, they didn’t object again. And now, after that, a Capitol Police Officer died of his injuries.

In the immediate aftermath, Congress may decide they have to impeach him. He may have influence over the Republican party, by I think that will be totally gone after November 2022. His influence dies if his support causes Republicans to lose in November.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 10:06:21 AM by Joe Elliott »

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #3204 on: January 08, 2021, 04:12:44 PM »
Well at least you can get the real news from Parler - fake MSM doesn't show you nothing of what took  place at that shooting.  Parler isn't censored yet! Watch embedded video and who is standing next to the person shot!  Sure looks like a false flag if you match the post with the video!  Look for yourself.

https://parler.com/post/57ef183409724a08b83fa5a45a1e86ee

So, let me get this straight. The 4 to 6 police in body armor and assault rifles stand literally 4 feet away from the martyr and didn't feel threatened, but the guy on the other side of the door with those police right at hand, felt the need to shoot someone.  Okay I get it!   I wonder if the question on "non lethal" means will ever come up. If it is even relevant.  What a bunch of  BS:   It looks like we even have a pretty good picture of the non-self defense shooter that shot Ashley!   I wonder if he faces charges?

It is a Hollywood story!   That must mean when prince charming and cinderella take control of the white house , all of America's problems go away, right. Will the white house press conferences be gay old parties and pats on the back from now on?   Of course BLM will be replaced with all lives matter to not offend anybody. A good movie usually always has a sequel.

Interesting to note that on all other occasions of Trump protest rallies, the BLM and ANTIFA groups violently met them on the streets and pushed back against their march.  There was absolutely no resistance present this time.   Strangely, the protest was violent and if you look at footage, it appears that ANTIFA leaders were in the building dressed up in their kooky costumes.  The absence of these groups meant they were somewhere......perhaps infiltrating the crowds of so-called Trump supporters just as suggested by Matt Gaetz when he made his speech inside the building?
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 04:37:48 PM by Allan Fritzke »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3204 on: January 08, 2021, 04:12:44 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #3205 on: January 08, 2021, 05:12:43 PM »
Well at least you can get the real news from Parler - fake MSM doesn't show you nothing of what took  place at that shooting.  Parler isn't censored yet! Watch embedded video and who is standing next to the person shot!  Sure looks like a false flag if you match the post with the video!  Look for yourself.

https://parler.com/post/57ef183409724a08b83fa5a45a1e86ee

So, let me get this straight. The 4 to 6 police in body armor and assault rifles stand literally 4 feet away from the martyr and didn't feel threatened, but the guy on the other side of the door with those police right at hand, felt the need to shoot someone.  Okay I get it!   I wonder if the question on "non lethal" means will ever come up. If it is even relevant.  What a bunch of  BS:   It looks like we even have a pretty good picture of the non-self defense shooter that shot Ashley!   I wonder if he faces charges?

It is a Hollywood story!   That must mean when prince charming and cinderella take control of the white house , all of America's problems go away, right. Will the white house press conferences be gay old parties and pats on the back from now on?   Of course BLM will be replaced with all lives matter to not offend anybody. A good movie usually always has a sequel.

Interesting to note that on all other occasions of Trump protest rallies, the BLM and ANTIFA groups violently met them on the streets and pushed back against their march.  There was absolutely no resistance present this time.   Strangely, the protest was violent and if you look at footage, it appears that ANTIFA leaders were in the building dressed up in their kooky costumes.  The absence of these groups meant they were somewhere......perhaps infiltrating the crowds of so-called Trump supporters just as suggested by Matt Gaetz when he made his speech inside the building?

This is so pathetic. Those "protesters" who have so far been identified are all Trump supporters. Not one of them is BLM or ANTIFA. Face it, supporters of Trump are responsible for the death of one of their own and a police man and idiots like Cruz and Gaetz have blood on their hands. Stop looking for others to blame for the actions of Trump and his supporters, because the people who are not as delusional as you don't believe it anyway.

I wonder if the question on "non lethal" means will ever come up. If it is even relevant.  What a bunch of  BS:   It looks like we even have a pretty good picture of the non-self defense shooter that shot Ashley!   I wonder if he faces charges?

A mob stormed the building, some of them carrying weapons. They were breaking down doors and windows and killing a police officer. When they breached the door to the room (where they had no business being in) the officers who were protecting the room, being in the minority and fearful of being overrun, acted and one of them fired a shot. If that's not self-defense than nobody who kills a violent guy trying to force his way into his home can ever claim self-defense either.

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3206 on: January 08, 2021, 05:41:41 PM »
Almost twenty years ago Bin Ladin directed his followers to attack America. Two planes hit and destroyed the World Trade Center. One plane hit the Pentagon. The fourth plane was prevented from doing something similar by the heroic passengers and flight attendants. For all took a vote. And honored the vote they took and attacked the terrorists.

No one knows where that fourth plane was headed for. The Pentagon? The White House? The Capitol? At some level, it was almost incredible that there could be anyone out there who would attack our institutions like that. Now, we not only have foreign enemies who think like that, we have a President who thinks like that. Who thinks nothing of attacking the Capitol.

No one had control over those rioters. They thought nothing of severely attacking, and ultimately killing, officers who were just standing their ground, protecting Congress. Who knows what they would have done in their rage if they got ahold of some congressman, or senator, or the Vice President? If they could kill a policeman, what would they have done to Mike Pence.

They came close to seizing and burning the electoral college boxes holding the official certificates used to make the official counting. Hell, they could have decided to make a real statement and burn down the Capitol. To make it impossible to hold the Electoral College counting in the tradition House chamber. Who could have stopped them?

Twenty years ago, we have a distance enemy who decided to attack the symbols of America. Now we have a President who will do the same, if he thinks he may get some advantage from it that will allow him to be President for four more years.

Trump is so much worse than the worst President of the United States. He ranks with our greatest enemies who will attack the symbols of America.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 05:49:18 PM by Joe Elliott »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3206 on: January 08, 2021, 05:41:41 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3207 on: January 08, 2021, 06:07:02 PM »
Sen. Ted Cruz, who has been criticized for his attempt to overturn the 2020 election, wrote on Twitter: "Devastating. Heidi and I are lifting up in prayer the family of the U.S. Capitol Police officer who tragically lost his life keeping us safe. He was a true hero. Yesterday's terrorist attack was a horrific assault on our democracy. Every terrorist needs to be fully prosecuted."

Every terrorist? Even the ring leader? I think Ted Cruz is a liar.