Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2  (Read 386714 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Trump supporters and conspiracy theory - Part 2
« Reply #3944 on: March 25, 2021, 12:32:06 AM »
Advertisement
Please define "unreasonable people"......the true believers it seems.
..what Dominion is pointing to is the fact that Ms. Powell was declaring that she had evidence of this fraud and this election malfeasance and she was declaring that as a matter of fact."
https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/24/politics/sidney-powell-bar-dominion/index.html

Statistically...there is a one in ten chance that the Dominion outfit will win that defamation lawsuit. What damage or irreparable hardship have they actually endured? This has to be proven to a jury.
 In Texas [where I live] a lawsuit [that does not involve punitive damages] means very little. The plaintiff can just say 'OK try and collect'. They cannot take your home ..they can't even take away your fishing pole.
Now if there is actual physical injury [punitive] that's another thing.
If I go online and say that Doctor Jones is a quack. Can Jones sue me? Or do I have a first amendment right to post that Jones is a quack?
Truth is a defense to a defamation suit. This means that if the person being accused of defamation can prove that the statement he or she made is true, then the suit will be dismissed. There is no law against making truthful statements online, unless the action qualifies as an invasion of privacy.
Concerning non-punitive lawsuits---------
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/the-slow-demise-of-defama_b_758570

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3944 on: March 25, 2021, 12:32:06 AM »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #3945 on: March 25, 2021, 12:41:07 AM »
https://www.cnn.com/2021/03/24/politics/sidney-powell-bar-dominion/index.html

Statistically...there is a one in ten chance that the Dominion outfit will win that defamation lawsuit. What damage or irreparable hardship have they actually endured? This has to be proven to a jury.
 In Texas [where I live] a lawsuit [that does not involve punitive damages] means very little. The plaintiff can just say 'OK try and collect'. They cannot take your home ..they can't even take away your fishing pole.
Now if there is actual physical injury [punitive] that's another thing.
If I go online and say that Doctor Jones is a quack. Can Jones sue me? Or do I have a first amendment right to post that Jones is a quack?Concerning non-punitive lawsuits---------
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/the-slow-demise-of-defama_b_758570

Nothing is decided on statistics....her defence is based on the notion that only unreasonable people would believe her. Says a lot. She is now claiming what she said was not true and she knowingly proceeded anyway. She is a lawyer? Really? She now cannot argue truth and because she knowing propagated untruths about the company as fact she now admits malice.

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #3946 on: March 26, 2021, 01:10:19 PM »
The fake Faux Propaganda network is going to be on the hook for a nice chunk of change for broadcasting blatant lies about "election fraud" which never occurred.  :D

Fox News slapped with massive $1.6 billion defamation lawsuit by Dominion Voting Systems
https://www.rawstory.com/dominion-voting-systems-slaps-fox-news-with-massive-1-6-billion-defamation-lawsuit/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3946 on: March 26, 2021, 01:10:19 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #3947 on: March 26, 2021, 01:20:11 PM »

Actually says-----Machines don't cheat...people do.

Sidney Powell is a right wing hack and a blatant liar. There was no voter fraud and she continued to lie for over 2 months claiming she had "mountains" of evidence which she never had. She was attempting to overturn an election based on bogus claims with not a single shred of evidence and you believed her. Now that she is being sued up the "you know what", she finally admits she was nothing but a fraud and says that "nobody should have taken her seriously". What she did is very serious. She lied under oath in court claiming there was "election fraud" which led to the right wing MAGA coup and insurrection. That was all a lie and should be disbarred as a lawyer and then be charged with perjury, election fraud, and sedition serving jail time.         

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #3948 on: March 26, 2021, 05:56:22 PM »
Sidney Powell is a right wing hack and a blatant liar. There was no voter fraud and she continued to lie for over 2 months claiming she had "mountains" of evidence which she never had. She was attempting to overturn an election based on bogus claims with not a single shred of evidence and you believed her. Now that she is being sued up the "you know what"   
Show me where I said "I believed her".
You have become addicted to that rawdeal.com stuff and mutated into some kind of political crackhead.
 I feel sorry for you [at best]

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3948 on: March 26, 2021, 05:56:22 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #3949 on: March 27, 2021, 01:50:04 AM »
They hope the high spring tide that comes with this full moon will allow the Ever Given to float up high enough that they can move it so it won’t block the Suez Canal. The upcoming Sunday and Monday are the critical days.

The accident occurred during high winds when the Ever Given had a steering failure which allowed the winds to push it where it wanted. Back in 2019, during high winds in Hamburg, the ship suffered a steering failure which caused it to strike and heavily damage a ferry boat. Fortunately, no one was killed. This ship sounds like a real hazard of the sea.

If the high spring tide does not work, there is a big drop off in possible solutions. Georgia Republican Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene claimed that there was a Jewish Space Laser, controlled by Israel, which had been setting the wildfires in California in the last few years. You know, it’s funny. When ever someone brings up the subject of a Jewish Space Laser, it’s always about explaining something bad that happened. Like setting forest fires. Never anything positive, like a family in Alaska was being chased by a polar bear, but the lost sight of it and for some reason the bear did not overtake them. It never occurs to them that maybe they were saved by the Jewish Space Laser. It never seems to occur the people like Marjorie Taylor Greene that this might be a possible explanation. No, it’s only presented as an explanation if something bad happens. Well, maybe Marjorie Taylor Greene could try approaching the Israeli embassy and ask if they can use their Jewish Space Laser to zap the Even Given out of existence to free up the canal. It’s about time she did something positive.

Actually, I don’t know what Marjorie Taylor Greene’s big beef with Israel is. I would think that she would be the last person to object to the right of any nation to bear a space laser.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2021, 02:06:02 AM by Joe Elliott »

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #3950 on: March 27, 2021, 03:15:57 PM »
They hope the high spring tide that comes with this full moon will allow the Ever Given to float up high enough that they can move it so it won’t block the Suez Canal. The upcoming Sunday and Monday are the critical days.

The accident occurred during high winds when the Ever Given had a steering failure which allowed the winds to push it where it wanted. Back in 2019, during high winds in Hamburg, the ship suffered a steering failure which caused it to strike and heavily damage a ferry boat. Fortunately, no one was killed. This ship sounds like a real hazard of the sea.

If the high spring tide does not work, there is a big drop off in possible solutions. Georgia Republican Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene claimed that there was a Jewish Space Laser, controlled by Israel, which had been setting the wildfires in California in the last few years. You know, it’s funny. When ever someone brings up the subject of a Jewish Space Laser, it’s always about explaining something bad that happened. Like setting forest fires. Never anything positive, like a family in Alaska was being chased by a polar bear, but the lost sight of it and for some reason the bear did not overtake them. It never occurs to them that maybe they were saved by the Jewish Space Laser. It never seems to occur the people like Marjorie Taylor Greene that this might be a possible explanation. No, it’s only presented as an explanation if something bad happens. Well, maybe Marjorie Taylor Greene could try approaching the Israeli embassy and ask if they can use their Jewish Space Laser to zap the Even Given out of existence to free up the canal. It’s about time she did something positive.

Actually, I don’t know what Marjorie Taylor Greene’s big beef with Israel is. I would think that she would be the last person to object to the right of any nation to bear a space laser.

Did Donald think this was a documentary?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #3951 on: March 28, 2021, 08:52:24 AM »
Darth Vadar being a Jew Jerk

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #3951 on: March 28, 2021, 08:52:24 AM »