Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Victoria Adams’ view from the fourth floor window  (Read 7398 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Victoria Adams’ view from the fourth floor window
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2020, 01:32:46 AM »
Advertisement
Charles,
Here are views from Dorman (assumed to be similar to that for Vicky Adams), along with a view from the SN at ~Z133. I just put in the camera locations and ran the 3D model without tweaking the tree size or location. If these are helpful, just ask for alternate views you would like to see. I have no means to model trees in the software, so the transparent lollipops will have to suffice. Keep up the great work on your 3D efforts!

That is superb James! I know you have said that you have spent a lot of time at Dealey Plaza measuring everything and many years of effort to create your 3-D computer model. So I have the utmost confidence in what you have provided us from it. Those images look spot on compared to what can be seen from the Dorman Film (unfortunately only the opposite side of the street in that film) and agrees with what can be seen in the Secret Service 1963 reenactments. Thanks so much, it shows that my comparatively crude efforts are relatively close. By the way, is there a chance that you might share the dimensions of the traffic light mast with me? I have only educated guesses to go by so far. Thanks also for the encouragement. It means a lot.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2020, 01:32:46 AM »

Offline James Hackerott

« Reply #41 on: July 19, 2020, 02:41:14 AM »
That is superb James! I know you have said that you have spent a lot of time at Dealey Plaza measuring everything and many years of effort to create your 3-D computer model. So I have the utmost confidence in what you have provided us from it. Those images look spot on compared to what can be seen from the Dorman Film (unfortunately only the opposite side of the street in that film) and agrees with what can be seen in the Secret Service 1963 reenactments. Thanks so much, it shows that my comparatively crude efforts are relatively close. By the way, is there a chance that you might share the dimensions of the traffic light mast with me? I have only educated guesses to go by so far. Thanks also for the encouragement. It means a lot.
The linked article by Frank S. DeRonja and Max Holland contains measurements from The Union Metal MFG. Co. on page 15 of the downloadable PDF..

A Technical Investigation Pertaining to the First Shot Fired in the JFK Assassination
https://www.maxholland.info/2016/05/the-final-deronja-holland-report.html

I used a parabola to simulate the boom shown in the PDF, like we've used for the SN pipe. I referred to the drawing but could have tweaked some of the measures to fit my skills and the imagery.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2020, 06:43:01 AM »
I don’t think she looks particularly concerned. She’s still smiling.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: July 19, 2020, 06:43:01 AM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2020, 06:56:16 AM »
I don’t think she looks particularly concerned. She’s still smiling.

Dear John,

Who asked you for your contrarian opinion?

After all, you're the guy who saw glasses on a woman standing on the north side of Elm Street during the motorcade and even referred to her as "Glasses Woman" ... until,  of course, you realized Gloria Calvery always wore glasses.

LOL

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 07:01:44 AM by Thomas Graves »

Online John Mytton

« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2020, 07:20:06 AM »

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: July 19, 2020, 07:20:06 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2020, 07:32:24 AM »
Charles,

What Organ doesn't realize is that by the time the Croft photo was taken, Connally and JFK were already finished looking around in response to the first shot a little before Z133, and now JBC is probably asking his wife, "What the xxxx was that?"

--  MWT  ;)

JBC said he knew right away that it was a rifle shot
But possibly the missus cut the cheese and created a 'what the xxxx was that' moment
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 08:49:56 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2020, 07:42:50 AM »
JBC said he knew right away that it was a rifle shot
But possibly the missus cutting the cheese was 'what the xxxx'.

Yuk Yuk Yuk

You don't think he might have been asking her in Croft, ""Honey, did you hear what I heard?"

--  MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2020, 07:42:50 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2020, 08:06:14 AM »
Yuk Yuk Yuk

You don't think he might have been asking her in Croft, ""Honey, did you hear what I heard?"

--  MWT  ;)

JBC: Did you smell that?
Nellie: Smells like gunpowder
JBC: NO!NO!NO! I think Jackie f*rted!
SHE WANTS TO KILL US ALL!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 08:17:45 AM by Bill Chapman »