Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Et tu, Bonnie?  (Read 59484 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Et tu, Bonnie?
« Reply #112 on: April 08, 2021, 11:26:33 PM »
Advertisement
I think you're reading stuff into it that isn't there.  He stood still after the shots.  That doesn't mean he stood still right up to the time he went back into the building.  He never said that he stayed on the top step the entire time.

Really?

What am I reading that isn't there?
In his affidavit and WC testimony where does he even hint he moves from the steps?
He goes out of his way to repeatedly state that he hardly moves from the spot he is stood before going back inside the TSBD.

What are you reading into it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: April 08, 2021, 11:26:33 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #113 on: April 08, 2021, 11:32:33 PM »
The point I was making was this - In his affidavit and WC testimony Frazier:
Does not leave the steps
Does not walk towards the railroad yard.
Does not see Mr Brown and his rifle.
Does not walk to the corner of Houston and Elm.
Does not see Oswald.
Does not return to the steps.

That's the wrong point to make. In his testimony did not say that he didn't see/do these things. He just doesn't mention them, partly because he wasn't asked. That doesn't mean it did not happen. It only means he did not mention it.

He wasn't asked??

Mr. BALL - The three of you didn't go any place?

You will literally say anything to try and win a point. Unbelievable.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #114 on: April 08, 2021, 11:51:44 PM »
Really?

What am I reading that isn't there?
In his affidavit and WC testimony where does he even hint he moves from the steps?

Where does he say he stayed on the steps?

He goes out of his way to repeatedly state that he hardly moves from the spot he is stood before going back inside the TSBD.

No, this is what he says:

Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; I stood there a few minutes, you know, and some people who worked there; you know normally started to go back into the Building because a lot of us didn't eat our lunch, and so we stared back into the Building and it wasn't but just a few minutes that there were a lot of police officers and so forth all over the Building there.
Mr. BALL - Then you went back into the Building, did you?
Mr. FRAZIER - Right.
Mr. BALL - And before you went back into the Building no police officer came up the steps and into the building?
Mr. FRAZIER - Not that I know. They could walk by the way and I was standing there talking to somebody else and didn't see it.
Mr. BALL - Did anybody say anything about what had happened, did you hear anybody say anything about the President had been shot?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir; right before I went back, some girl who had walked down a little bit further where I was standing on the steps, and somebody come back and said somebody had shot President Kennedy.
Mr. BALL - Do you know who it was who told you that?
Mr. FRAZIER - Sir?
Mr. BALL - Do you know who the girl was who told you that?
Mr. FRAZIER - She didn't tell me right directly but she just came back and more or less in a low kind of hollering she just told several people.
Mr. BALL - Then you went back into the Building, did you?
Mr. FRAZIER - Right.
Mr. BALL - And police officers came in there?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir; I would say by the time, you know some of us went back in, and it wasn't just a few minutes, I say there were several.
Mr. BALL - Did you stay on the first floor?
Mr. FRAZIER - Well, stayed on the first floor there for a few minutes and I hadn't eaten my lunch so I had my lunch down there in the basement and I went down there to get my lunch and eat it and I walked back up on the first floor there.
Mr. BALL - When you came back into the Building, you came in the front door, didn't you?
Mr. FRAZIER - Right
Mr. BALL - Did you go down to the basement immediately or did you stand around on the first floor?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; I stood around for several minutes there, you know, and then, you know, eventually the ones who hadn't eaten their lunch, some of them had taken their lunch outside.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: April 08, 2021, 11:51:44 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #115 on: April 08, 2021, 11:53:16 PM »
He wasn't asked??

He's referring to the time of the shots and immediately afterwards.

Mr. BALL - You didn't see the President's car at the time you heard the sound?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; I didn't.
Mr. BALL - But you stood right there, did you?
Mr. FRAZIER - Right. Stood right where I was.
Mr. BALL - And Mr. Shelley was still standing there?
Mr. FRAZIER - Right.
Mr. BALL - And also Billy Lovelady?
Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir.
Mr. FRAZIER - I believe Billy and them walked down toward that direction but I didn't. I just stood where I was. I hadn't moved at all.

He didn't move anywhere before Lovelady and Shelley left.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2021, 11:54:42 PM by John Iacoletti »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #116 on: April 09, 2021, 12:04:46 AM »
He wasn't asked??

You will literally say anything to try and win a point. Unbelievable.

It seems you will use only those quotes that you like and ignore the rest.

I don't need to win a point. In fact I'll gladly be convinced by a solid argument, so why don't you try to make one instead of whining.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: April 09, 2021, 12:04:46 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #117 on: April 09, 2021, 12:32:46 AM »
The contrarian race down the rabbit hole is in hyperdrive.  He wasn't asked etc.   Good grief.

Mr. BALL - When was the last time you can remember you saw Lee?
Mr. FRAZIER - You mean on the 22d?
Mr. BALL - On the 22d, that day.
Mr. FRAZIER - Somewhere between it was after 10 and somewhere before noon, because I remember I was walking down to the first floor that day, that was the only time I went up on the elevator was, like I say, for a few minutes and, I put that box of books up and put it down, and I was on the first floor putting up books all day and I seen him back and forth and he would be walking and getting books and put on the order.
Mr. BALL - That was the last time you saw him all day?
Mr. FRAZIER - Right

Next rabbit hole.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #118 on: April 09, 2021, 12:46:46 AM »
As already pointed out (and ignored by "Richard"), Billy Lovelady also testified that he didn't see Oswald again that day.  But we have photo evidence to the contrary.

Cherry-picked (and cherry-interpreted) testimony isn't some sort of immutable truth.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2021, 12:47:59 AM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: April 09, 2021, 12:46:46 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #119 on: April 09, 2021, 09:37:20 AM »
Not only will "Richard" never answer the question, but he will trot out the same claim again the next time the subject comes up.

As shown in his latest post  Thumb1: