Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Et tu, Bonnie?  (Read 60227 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Et tu, Bonnie?
« Reply #72 on: April 07, 2021, 02:55:25 PM »
Advertisement
So you are just reverting to that tired contrarian position after making the absurd comparison between Oswald and other employees who eventually left the building that day?  Very lazy.

Stop making stuff up. I never made any kind of comparison.

A witness confirmed Oswald was on the bus only a short time after the Baker encounter. Another witness puts him in a cab and then another witness places him at his boarding house before 1PM.  But you claim there is no evidence that he left immediately after the assassination?

Indeed. The fact that Bledsoe, Whaley and Roberts all said they saw Oswald, tells us nothing about when exactly he left the building. You claim he left immediately, so where is the evidence for that?

You dismiss all this evidence as the product of the "official story" whatever that means suggesting Oswald is basically the same as other employees who hung around the building chatting and giving their info to the police before leaving.  LOL

Stop whining and making up strawmen

In order for Oswald to make these rounds around town as confirmed by multiple different witnesses within the known timeframes, his departure has to be immediate from his encounter with Baker. Within minutes after the assassination.

Says who? The only witness who provided a kind of time stamp is Roberts, who said Oswald entered the roominghouse when she was about to watch the one o'clock news. Bledsoe's story has got holes in it bigger than Swiss cheese and Whaley only worked with 15 minutes on his time sheet.

Also, where in the building is he supposed to be after the Baker encounter?

Who cares? Buell Frazier has gone on record that he saw Oswald walk down Houston street and turning onto Elm street about 15 minutes after the shooting. He figured Oswald had left the building at the loadingdock at the back and was going to buy his lunch.

Several witnesses have stated that they saw a man, that looked like Oswald, get in a Rambler.

So, why are these witnesses wrong and are those blindly accepted in the official narrative correct?

Let's try one last time.  The assassination occurs at 12:30.  Oswald is seen in the lunch room on the second floor a couple minutes later.  So let's say around 12:33 or so.  He is seen at his boardinghouse in Oak Cliff before 1PM.  So that's about a 20 minute window.  In that window Oswald manages to walk down the street to a bus, get on, go nowhere, get off, walk to a cab, get a cab ride to his boardinghouse.  In order to do all this in the known timeframe he has to be out of the TSBD right after his encounter with Baker.  The precise minute isn't know but he is certainly out of the building within minutes of the assassination.  Even if he had hung around for a few more minutes his actions are still singular from any other TSBD employee that day.  Trying to make some type of false comparison with other employees is simply absurd and the height of the dishonest contrarian approach to this case.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: April 07, 2021, 02:55:25 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #73 on: April 07, 2021, 04:51:18 PM »
Let's try one last time.  The assassination occurs at 12:30.  Oswald is seen in the lunch room on the second floor a couple minutes later.  So let's say around 12:33 or so.  He is seen at his boardinghouse in Oak Cliff before 1PM.  So that's about a 20 minute window.  In that window Oswald manages to walk down the street to a bus, get on, go nowhere, get off, walk to a cab, get a cab ride to his boardinghouse.  In order to do all this in the known timeframe he has to be out of the TSBD right after his encounter with Baker.  The precise minute isn't know but he is certainly out of the building within minutes of the assassination.  Even if he had hung around for a few more minutes his actions are still singular from any other TSBD employee that day.  Trying to make some type of false comparison with other employees is simply absurd and the height of the dishonest contrarian approach to this case.

The assassination occurs at 12:30.  Oswald is seen in the lunch room on the second floor a couple minutes later.  So let's say around 12:33 or so.  He is seen at his boardinghouse in Oak Cliff before 1PM.  So that's about a 20 minute window.

You need a better clock...

In that window Oswald manages to walk down the street to a bus, get on, go nowhere, get off, walk to a cab, get a cab ride to his boardinghouse.

Did he?

In order to do all this in the known timeframe he has to be out of the TSBD right after his encounter with Baker.

Really?

The precise minute isn't know but he is certainly out of the building within minutes of the assassination. 

Within minutes is not the same as "immediately"

Even if he had hung around for a few more minutes his actions are still singular from any other TSBD employee that day.  Trying to make some type of false comparison with other employees is simply absurd and the height of the dishonest contrarian approach to this case.

The only one making that false comparison is you.

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2021, 06:19:14 PM »

Mr. BALL - At any time before you went home, did you hear anybody ask for Lee?
Mr. FRAZIER - No, sir; I don't believe they did, because they, you know, like one man showed us, we had to give proper identification and after we passed him he told us to walk on then to the next man, and we, you know, put down proper information where he could be found if they wanted to see you and talk to you any more, and then we went on up to a little bit more to the front entrance more toward Mr. Shelley's office there with another man and stood there for a little while and told us all that was there could go ahead and go home.

HSCA tape

Frazier 25:20 Shelley said he could go home between 1 and 1.30

An excellent job clearing this up, Mr. Crow, thanks for sharing this crystal clear clarification for even the naysayers.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: April 07, 2021, 06:19:14 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #75 on: April 07, 2021, 06:26:38 PM »
Fair enough, but how does any of this prove that Oswald left the building immediately after the shots?

Admire the critical-thinking here, Mr. Weidmann, well said sir.

A mere false narrative mired in the stench of horse manure parroted back again & again doesn't provide absolute truth. Only the absolute truth is able to stand all alone...contrary to the absolute truth a hastily contrived script is mired in revision(s), do-overs, etc. 

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #76 on: April 07, 2021, 06:50:24 PM »
On the contrary, Mr. Smith, I'm not making a mere suggestion at all. They outright lied about being atop an otherwise locked roof. Period. The question here now becomes Why?

Was it to account for why no one else travelling along on their "official" path (the backstairs) saw them there together; and/or Did Roy Truly need an excuse to draw suspicion away from why he was in the "sniper's nest" before the incriminating "evidence" was found? ---->

Mr. BELIN. When did you get over to the southeast corner of the sixth floor?
Mr. TRULY. That I can't answer. I don't remember when I went over there. It was sometime before I learned that they had found either the rifle or the spent shell cases.

*Sidebar: Though I don't have my notes handy...am using a public computer at the moment...my research notes bear evidence of someone else other than Deputy-Sheriff John Wiseman who also legitimately attempts to gain access to that otherwise locked roof from the inside, and per that instance he all but reveals what he experienced, which is something both the lying rooftop tandem failed to exhibit in their respective testimonies. Will try to get this info on here sometime next week G-d willing.

Mr. Smith, as promised earlier within this thread, had an opportunity to secure my research notes, thus earlier response before next week.

Following Deputy-Sheriff John Wiseman's discovery that access to the roof was locked from the inside, he was wise (pun intended) enough to comprehend that as long as access to the roof was locked he had no other alternative but to retrace his steps and work his way back downward on the backstairs, stopping here and there to do what any what any dutiful man of the law would do, stopping long enough along each floor to examine any evidence of unusual movement, etc.

Now, following the wisdom of Deputy-Sheriff Wiseman, some 23-25 minutes later a Dallas Fire Department truck was summoned to the corner of 501 Elm & Houston. A request had been put in for a ladder, flashlights, etc. Once there, two firemen--Leslie Warnock, Jr. & Harry Coombs--went up the stairs to assist with whatever five agents awaiting them up there needed for them to do to make access to that otherwise locked roof possible. According to Mr. Warnock's version of the events what happened next was after they reached the area upstairs, the agents--upon hearing a noise atop the area where the roof was locked (turns out another agent travelling ahead of them had found a ladder laying nearby and had climbed up to get a much closer look at that roof door latch locked from the inside). According to Mr. Warnock, once the other agents--thinking they had an assassin corned--ready their sub-machine guns & pointed the flashlights into the opening to head upwards to pursue him--he and Mr. Coombs did the sensible thing, they immediately ran away and took cover.

Turns out--good thing--the agent hearing his fellow agents readying their submachine guns yelled out to them as they closed in, quote, "DON'T SHOOT!, DON'T SHOOT", unquote, my apologies for big caps but wanted to capture the essence of how emphatic the agent shared his experience.

Brb...to be continued...

Continuing onward now, Whew! what a close call. The foregoing was to set the stage for the most important elements about that otherwise locked roof from the inside that the lying rooftop tandem said they magically overcame...

(1) The agent--his words, his experience--not mine said he encountered dirty grime & dust so much to the point he inhaled so much of it it rendered him to offset choking by repeatedly coughing to clear his throat/airway (we have to ask ourselves, given this agent's experience--Why didn't the lying rooftop tandem need flashlights and/or further assistance from the local Fire Department IF they had indeed actually made an attempt to go atop the roof?)...

(2) Now, here comes the most revealing info: that same agent--his words/his experience--not mine encountered the following ---->

On the following link scan down to the entry "Notify 9" that we have information...

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11126#relPageId=109&search=search_ladder%20and%20roof

(3) Now ask yourself--be honest--How did the lying rooftop tandem manage to crawl through sheet metal in that small concealed space?

Again, as I asked earlier, The question here now becomes Why?
did the lying rooftop tandem lie about exploits atop an otherwise locked roof from the inside...

Was it to account for why no one else travelling along on their "official" path (the backstairs) saw them there together; and/or Did Roy Truly need an excuse to draw suspicion away from why he was in the "sniper's nest" before the incriminating "evidence" was found? ---->

Mr. BELIN. When did you get over to the southeast corner of the sixth floor?
Mr. TRULY. That I can't answer. I don't remember when I went over there. It was sometime before I learned that they had found either the rifle or the spent shell cases.

The wrongly accused was Framed. The wrongly accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 07:10:48 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: April 07, 2021, 06:50:24 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #77 on: April 07, 2021, 07:20:37 PM »
Anyone have a picture of WFAA TV Reporter Tom Alyes' rather revealing photo of Roy Truly & Marrion Baker? That image alone voids the horse manure stench about them crawling upwards and through dirty grime, dust, sheet-metal etc... Not even a speck of dirt, grime, dust, etc on either of their pristine, unruffled dark clothing, let alone the pristine condition of Roy Truly's dark hat & glasses.

Moreover, given their own testimony--their words, not mine--they put themselves atop that otherwise locked roof from the inside for "5-10" minutes (Baker) and even longer in his flustered testimony (Roy Truly). So, in fairness, Are there any pictures--just one will do--that places them together atop that reinforced fortified roof in need of special equipment from the Fire Department to gain access? One single image will suffice...

All for now, best wishes to all who may pass this way to remain well, safe & healthy amid the ongoing pandemic challenges we are facing.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2021, 07:25:58 PM by Alan J. Ford »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #78 on: April 07, 2021, 08:02:51 PM »
The assassination occurs at 12:30.  Oswald is seen in the lunch room on the second floor a couple minutes later.  So let's say around 12:33 or so.  He is seen at his boardinghouse in Oak Cliff before 1PM.  So that's about a 20 minute window.

You need a better clock...

In that window Oswald manages to walk down the street to a bus, get on, go nowhere, get off, walk to a cab, get a cab ride to his boardinghouse.

Did he?

In order to do all this in the known timeframe he has to be out of the TSBD right after his encounter with Baker.

Really?

The precise minute isn't know but he is certainly out of the building within minutes of the assassination. 

Within minutes is not the same as "immediately"

Even if he had hung around for a few more minutes his actions are still singular from any other TSBD employee that day.  Trying to make some type of false comparison with other employees is simply absurd and the height of the dishonest contrarian approach to this case.

The only one making that false comparison is you.

A contrarian classic post. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: April 07, 2021, 08:02:51 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #79 on: April 07, 2021, 08:09:59 PM »
Mr. Smith, as promised earlier within this thread, had an opportunity to secure my research notes, thus earlier response before next week.

Following Deputy-Sheriff John Wiseman's discovery that access to the roof was locked from the inside, he was wise (pun intended) enough to comprehend that as long as access to the roof was locked he had no other alternative but to retrace his steps

There seems to be some confusion here. Officer Wiseman said "the door to the roof was locked on the inside with a gate type hook latch". This does NOT mean he----or anyone else----could not open the door if they wished to. Rather he concluded that no one could have gone up to the roof and locked the door behind them------as it was closed on the inside. Hence his decision to make his way back downstairs.

The question is: WHEN did Officer Wiseman see the locked door? It cannot have been while Mr Truly and Officer Baker were on the roof (unless some third party had locked them up there from the inside).

and work his way back downward on the backstairs, stopping here and there to do what any what any dutiful man of the law would do, stopping long enough along each floor to examine any evidence of unusual movement, etc.

Now, following the wisdom of Deputy-Sheriff Wiseman, some 23-25 minutes later a Dallas Fire Department truck was summoned to the corner of 501 Elm & Houston. A request had been put in for a ladder, flashlights, etc. Once there, two firemen--Leslie Warnock, Jr. & Harry Coombs--went up the stairs to assist with whatever five agents awaiting them up there needed for them to do to make access to that otherwise locked roof possible.

No (see above!)

According to Mr. Warnock's version of the events what happened next was after they reached the area upstairs, the agents--upon hearing a noise atop the area where the roof was locked (turns out another agent travelling ahead of them had found a ladder laying nearby and had climbed up to get a much closer look at that roof door latch locked from the inside). According to Mr. Warnock, once the other agents--thinking they had an assassin corned--ready their sub-machine guns & pointed the flashlights into the opening to head upwards to pursue him--he and Mr. Coombs did the sensible thing, they immediately ran away and took cover.

Turns out--good thing--the agent hearing his fellow agents readying their submachine guns yelled out to them as they closed in, quote, "DON'T SHOOT!, DON'T SHOOT", unquote, my apologies for big caps but wanted to capture the essence of how emphatic the agent shared his experience.

Brb...to be continued...

Continuing onward now, Whew! what a close call. The foregoing was to set the stage for the most important elements about that otherwise locked roof from the inside that the lying rooftop tandem said they magically overcame...

(1) The agent--his words, his experience--not mine said he encountered dirty grime & dust so much to the point he inhaled so much of it it rendered him to offset choking by repeatedly coughing to clear his throat/airway (we have to ask ourselves, given this agent's experience--Why didn't the lying rooftop tandem need flashlights and/or further assistance from the local Fire Department IF they had indeed actually made an attempt to go atop the roof?)...

(2) Now, here comes the most revealing info: that same agent--his words/his experience--not mine encountered the following ---->

On the following link scan down to the entry "Notify 9" that we have information...

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11126#relPageId=109&search=search_ladder%20and%20roof

(3) Now ask yourself--be honest--How did the lying rooftop tandem manage to crawl through sheet metal in that small concealed space?

The linked document doesn't suggest that such would have been necessary. There was some sheet metal, under which someone could have been concealing themselves.

In the image on the right we see the man looking into the opening---------

Again, as I asked earlier, The question here now becomes Why?
did the lying rooftop tandem lie about exploits atop an otherwise locked roof from the inside...

Again, the question IMO is one of timing not physical logistics

Thumb1: