Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Youtube Interview I Did, Tippit Case  (Read 53510 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Youtube Interview I Did, Tippit Case
« Reply #232 on: May 02, 2021, 06:02:47 AM »
Advertisement
2. Bill incorrectly says Benavides “was coming up Denver and he turned left onto 10th Street”—he’s confusing this with Jack Tatum’s alleged account.

First, I was not confusing anything with Tatum's account.

Second, I have read Domingo Benavides' testimony what seems like thirty times over the years.  At one point, I was fully aware that Benavides went through the alley that runs parallel to Tenth and Jefferson.  He took the alley east to Denver, then turned left onto Denver and a right onto Tenth.  This has him heading east towards Marsalis which is where the auto parts store was.  Forgetting the part number, he turns around in a driveway and is now heading west on Tenth back towards the broken down vehicle located on Patton between Tenth and Jefferson.  Heading west, he crosses over Denver and is now driving straight towards Tippit's stopped patrol car.

However, during this interview, forgetting what I once knew, I stated that Benavides took the alley to Denver, left onto Denver and then after realizing he forgot the part number, took a left onto Tenth and he's now driving straight towards Tippit's stopped patrol car.

None if that changes the important part; that Benavides was driving west on Tenth straight for Tippit's stopped patrol car, as I stated in the interview. 

Score one point for the list of "errors".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #232 on: May 02, 2021, 06:02:47 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #233 on: May 02, 2021, 06:04:16 AM »
3. Benavides never said he “noticed the conversation between the two men.”

Correct.

Relevance?  None.

Anyway, score a point for the list of "errors".

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #234 on: May 02, 2021, 06:08:38 AM »
4. Bill says 4 people saw Tippit “stop to talk to the man”, but actually only 3 did.

This is wrong.

Four people saw the patrol car stop to talk to the man walking, exactly as I stated.

Helen Markham, William Scoggins, Jimmy Burt and Bill Smith all four saw the patrol car stop to talk to the man walking.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #234 on: May 02, 2021, 06:08:38 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #235 on: May 02, 2021, 06:10:22 AM »
5. He falsely claims Markham “left her apartment about 1:06-1:07”—she said she left at 1:00. (3 H 306)

I corrected myself literally ten seconds later.  This doesn't belong on the list.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #236 on: May 02, 2021, 06:13:14 AM »
6. Bill says Markham identified Oswald—but she only picked him and didn’t ID him.

Markham positively identified Oswald during the lineup.  I'm not even referring to her testimony months later.  At the lineup, she picked Oswald as the man she saw shoot Tippit.  Everyone knows this.

The only list this belongs on is a list determining just how desperate this guy is.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #236 on: May 02, 2021, 06:13:14 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #237 on: May 02, 2021, 06:18:02 AM »
9. Bill incorrectly claims dispatcher Murray Jackson didn’t receive the conveyor belt note until after Bowley’s call.

My statement was not incorrect.  When Bowley reported the shooting on Tippit's police radio, Jackson (the dispatcher) had yet to receive the note.  He later stated that the note was coming to him at the same time he was receiving the report from Bowley.  Point being, Jackson had yet to read the note (which was notifying him that a citizen had phoned the operator to report the shooting of a police officer in the street) at the time he received the report from Bowley.

This does not belong on any list of "errors".

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #238 on: May 02, 2021, 06:20:13 AM »
11. He (Bill) said Oswald “pretended to look at shoes”, but Brewer said no such thing.

I didn't say that Brewer said that Oswald pretended to look at shoes.  I simply said that Oswald pretended to look at shoes.

What difference does it make, anyway?

Anyone else see just how lame this whole thing is?

This does not belong on any list of "errors".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #238 on: May 02, 2021, 06:20:13 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #239 on: May 02, 2021, 06:23:15 AM »
14. He (Bill) says Burt “failed to make a positive identification of Oswald” to the FBI—but the FBI never asked him such a question!

How does the fact the FBI didn't ask Burt "such a question" somehow prove my statement that Burt failed to make a positive identification of Oswald to be an "error"?

Burt never positively identified Oswald as the killer.  I said the same.  Where is my "error"?