Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: JFK Was Shot From The Front  (Read 18609 times)

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: JFK Was Shot From The Front
« Reply #96 on: June 17, 2021, 01:10:22 AM »
Advertisement
Oh, no! What do we have without O'Donnell and O'Neill?

We have all of this:

The radio log states that when the assassination occurred, Curry, who was driving the lead car of the motorcade directly in front of President Kennedy’s limousine, stated, “Get men on top of the underpass, see what happened up there, go up to the overpass.”

Dallas County Sheriff Bill Decker and Secret Service Special Agent Winston Lawson, who were also in the lead car,

The hardtop sedan that was approaching the mouth of the Underpass (ie: possible echos).

further bolstered Curry’s adamant view about shots originating from in front of President Kennedy.

You yourself posted this in 2010:

"when Curry was interviewed by the news media on November 23, 1963,
     he claimed that he “could tell from the sound of the three shots that they
     had come from the Book Company’s building near downtown Dallas.”"

As soon as Curry issued the instructions to “get men on top of the underpass,” Decker stated, “I’m sure it’s going to take some time to get your men in there. Put every one of my men there. Notify Station 5 [Sheriff’s Office] to move all men available out of my department back into the railroad yard and try to determine what happened and hold everything secure until homicide and other investigators can get in there.”

Secret Service Special Agent Winston Lawson wrote in his Secret Service report on November 23, 1963, “Chief Curry gave instructions over his radio for officers to converge on the area where the incident occurred.”

There is no ambiguity in Lawson’s report, as the radio log clearly states that the area where Curry instructed his officers to “converge” was “on top of the underpass.”

Secret Service Special Agent Forrest Sorrels, who was in the lead car, wrote a report stating, “When I heard two more shots, I said ‘Let’s get out of here.’ I looked toward the top of the terrace to my right as the sound of the shots seemed to come from that direction.”

He testified to the Warren Commission that he “did not look back” at the Texas School Book Depository “because it was way back in the back.”

Your text above is also eleven-years-old.

Lawson doesn't say the shots came from in front:

"As the Lead Car was passing under this bridge I heard the first loud,
     sharp report and in more rapid succession two more sounds like gunfire.
     I could see persons to the left of the motorcade vehicles running away."

Sorrells thought Curry referred to "the building"; if Curry did it wasn't recorded:

"And the chief took his microphone and told them to alert the hospital,
    and said, "Surround the building." He didn't say what building. He just
     said, "Surround the building." And by that time we had gotten almost
     in under the underpass, and the President's car had come up and was
     almost abreast of us."

The first reference in the DPD tapes to where shots actually came from is: "A passer-by states the shots came from Texas School Book Depository Building."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: June 17, 2021, 01:10:22 AM »

Offline Anthony Frank

• The CIA’s Quest to Control the Government
« Reply #97 on: June 17, 2021, 01:37:15 AM »
You yourself posted this in 2010:

"when Curry was interviewed by the news media on November 23, 1963,
     he claimed that he “could tell from the sound of the three shots that they
     had come from the Book Company’s building near downtown Dallas.”"

Your text above is also eleven-years-old.

Lawson doesn't say the shots came from in front:

"As the Lead Car was passing under this bridge I heard the first loud,
     sharp report and in more rapid succession two more sounds like gunfire.
     I could see persons to the left of the motorcade vehicles running away."

Sorrells thought Curry referred to "the building"; if Curry did it wasn't recorded:

"And the chief took his microphone and told them to alert the hospital,
    and said, "Surround the building." He didn't say what building. He just
     said, "Surround the building." And by that time we had gotten almost
     in under the underpass, and the President's car had come up and was
     almost abreast of us."

If the Chief of Police lied after learning that the assassin was alleged to be in the Texas School Book Depository, could anyone be trusted to be telling the truth when they said that the shots came from that building?

Special Agent Lawson wrote in his Secret Service report on November 23, 1963, “Chief Curry gave instructions over his radio for officers to converge on the area where the incident occurred.”

There is no ambiguity in Lawson’s report, as the radio log clearly states that the area where Curry instructed his officers to “converge” was “on top of the underpass.”

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #98 on: June 17, 2021, 02:51:43 AM »
If the Chief of Police lied after learning that the assassin was alleged to be in the Texas School Book Depository, could anyone be trusted to be telling the truth when they said that the shots came from that building?

Special Agent Lawson wrote in his Secret Service report on November 23, 1963, “Chief Curry gave instructions over his radio for officers to converge on the area where the incident occurred.”

Appears to be another Caprio ...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: June 17, 2021, 02:51:43 AM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #99 on: November 09, 2021, 08:36:24 PM »
On page 3 of this thread back in June 2021, John Mytton posted GIFs of stereoscopic pairs of some of the autopsy photos. This was the image taken from directly behind JFKs head as JFK lay on the autopsy table. Two photos were taken at slightly different angles which allowed for a stereoscopic GIF to be created. Unfortunately the image/gif platform that Mytton used to host that GIF has taken down the GIF (perhaps because that platform only allow GIFs to be put up for so long).

I'm in the process of studying the head wound. Can anyone re-post that GIF here again if they have it?

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #100 on: July 23, 2023, 03:30:22 AM »
https://www.jfk-assassination.net/russ/testimony/hill_c.htm   Testimony of Clinton J. Hill, Special Agent Secret Service        Mr. Specter - What did you observe as to Presidents Kennedy's condition on arrival at the hospital?

Mr. Hill  -  The right rear portion of his head was missing . It was lying in the rear seat of the car . His brain was exposed . There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car . Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not , except for the " LARGE GAPING WOUND IN THE RIGHT REAR PORTION OF OF THE HEAD .     

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: July 23, 2023, 03:30:22 AM »

Online John Mytton

« Reply #101 on: July 23, 2023, 03:57:55 AM »
https://www.jfk-assassination.net/russ/testimony/hill_c.htm   Testimony of Clinton J. Hill, Special Agent Secret Service        Mr. Specter - What did you observe as to Presidents Kennedy's condition on arrival at the hospital?

Mr. Hill  -  The right rear portion of his head was missing . It was lying in the rear seat of the car . His brain was exposed . There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car . Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not , except for the " LARGE GAPING WOUND IN THE RIGHT REAR PORTION OF OF THE HEAD .   

JohnM
« Last Edit: July 23, 2023, 04:03:49 AM by John Mytton »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #102 on: July 23, 2023, 05:07:59 AM »
How many years later was this? Hill’s hair should give you a clue.

And how is this the upper right REAR quadrant?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: July 23, 2023, 05:07:59 AM »

Online John Mytton

« Reply #103 on: July 23, 2023, 05:36:22 AM »
How many years later was this? Hill’s hair should give you a clue.

And how is this the upper right REAR quadrant?

JohnM

« Last Edit: July 23, 2023, 05:55:53 AM by John Mytton »