Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: JFK Was Shot From The Front  (Read 20370 times)

Offline Anthony Frank

• The CIA’s Quest to Control the Government
JFK Was Shot From The Front
« on: May 25, 2021, 08:09:34 AM »
Advertisement
Anyone who thinks Oswald was the lone assassin is a conspiracy theorist, because they think all of these people conspired to say JFK was shot from the front.

The first written reports from Dallas on November 22, 1963, stated, “He was shot at 12:30 p.m. today by an assassin who sent a rifle bullet crashing into his right temple,” and a broadcast by the U.S. State Department’s Voice of America stated, “A bullet struck his right temple while the Presidential motorcade was driving at the edge of downtown Dallas.”

In January 1977, Tom Robinson, a funeral home employee who witnessed most of President Kennedy’s autopsy and embalmed his corpse afterwards, told the House Select Committee on Assassinations that during the embalming, he found a wound in the President’s right temple that was “very small,” measuring “a quarter of an inch.” Robinson stated that the wound could easily be “hidden by the hair.”

Secret Service Special Agent Clint Hill, who climbed onto the back of the President’s limousine within seconds of the fatal headshot, wrote in his official report on November 30, 1963: “As I lay over the top of the back seat, I noticed a portion of the President’s head on the right rear side was missing and he was bleeding profusely. Part of his brain was gone. I saw a part of his skull with hair on it lying in the seat.”

Hill testified to the Warren Commission on March 9, 1964, “The second noise that I heard had removed a portion of the President’s head,” and he reiterated what was in his report, “The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car.”

Dr. Charles Carrico told the House Select Committee on Assassinations that when President Kennedy was being treated at Parkland Hospital, Dr. Ronald Jones and Dr. Malcolm Perry “took over the primary management” in the emergency room, where one of their objectives was to “assess how bad his head injury was.”

Dr. Ronald Jones testified to the Warren Commission that President Kennedy had “what appeared to be an exit wound in the posterior portion of the skull.”

Dr. Malcolm Perry wrote in his hospital report on November 22, 1963 that the President had sustained “a large wound of the right posterior cranium,” and a few months later he testified that President Kennedy had “a large avulsive wound on the right posterior cranium.”

Parkland Nurse Pat Hutton, who assisted from the moment President Kennedy was brought in from the car until he was placed in a coffin, wrote in her report on November 22, 1963, “Mr. Kennedy was bleeding profusely from a wound on the back of his head.”

Her report states that a doctor asked her to “place a pressure dressing on the head wound,” and she wrote, “This was of no use, however, because of the massive opening on the back of the head.”

The “summary” of medical reports from Parkland Hospital on November 22 states that Dr. Charles Carrico observed a head wound “in the occipital region of the skull . . . . Through the head wound, blood and brain were extruding.”

The occipital region of the skull, which was referred to more than once by the doctors, is located at the back of the head.

Dr. Robert McClelland testified to the Assassination Records Review Board in 1998 that when he closely examined President Kennedy’s head, he could clearly see that a bullet “came out the back.”

Dr. McClelland also testified that while standing and holding a retractor, he had a “concentrated view” of the head, where the bullet “came out the back.”

He testified that he observed the wound, which was “mostly really in the occipital part of the skull,” for “an absolute minimum of five minutes” from a distance of “twelve to eighteen inches,” and he stated, “As I was looking at it, a fairly large portion of the cerebellum fell out of the skull. There was already some brain there, but during the tracheotomy more fell out and that was clearly cerebellum.”

Dr. McClelland testified that he “could look down into the skull . . . . There was nothing in the area where the cerebellum usually sits. Most of it was probably gone when I first began to look down into the wound, and then as I stood there, probably just maybe a minute after I came in, another large portion of it, which I thought – I remember thinking now, well, that’s the rest of the cerebellum, oozed out into the table.”

Thirty-four years earlier, in 1964, Dr. McClelland testified to the Warren Commission, “As I took the position at the head of the table . . . I was in such a position that I could very closely examine the head wound, and I noted that the right posterior portion of the skull had been extremely blasted . . . . You could actually look down into the skull cavity itself and see that probably a third or so, at least, of the brain tissue, posterior cerebral tissue and some of the cerebellar tissue, had been blasted out.”

Dr. Paul Peters testified to the Assassination Records Review Board in 1998 that the wound “was pretty far posteriorly” and the bullet had “gone out through the occiput . . . . I walked around right and looked in his head. You could look directly into the cranial vault and see cerebral injury to the cerebral cortex and I thought at the time to the cerebellum. So I know the hole was big enough to look into.”

In his Warren Commission testimony thirty-four years earlier, Dr. Peters stated that he observed “the large occipital wound,” which he said was “a large wound of exit . . . . There appeared to be bone loss and brain loss in the area.”

Nurse Diana Bowron, who went out to the Presidential limousine to assist in bringing President Kennedy into the hospital, testified to the Warren Commission that while the President was lying across Mrs. Kennedy’s knee, she “saw the condition” of “the back of his head,” which she testified was “very bad.” When a Warren Commission staff member asked for clarification on what she saw, she stated, “I just saw one large hole.”

Nurse Audrey Bell told the Assassination Records Review Board that “the right side of the President’s head and the top of his head were intact,” and she “had to ask Dr. Perry where the wound was.” He then “turned the President’s head slightly to the President’s anatomical left so that she could see a right posterior head wound, which she described as occipital.”

FBI Agent James Sibert, who was present at President Kennedy’s autopsy, submitted an affidavit to the House Select Committee on Assassinations in 1978 stating that “a large head wound” was located in the “back of the head,” where a “section of the skull bone” was “missing.”

Edward Reed, a radiology technician on duty when the X-rays were taken at Bethesda Naval Hospital, told the House Select Committee on Assassinations that President Kennedy’s head wound was “very large and located in the right hemisphere in the occipital region.”

Secret Service Agent Clint Hill was summoned to the morgue “after completion of the autopsy and before the embalming” in order to “view the body and to witness the damage of the gunshot wounds,” and Hill again observed the wound located “on the right rear portion of the skull.”

Tom Robinson, the funeral home employee who witnessed the autopsy before embalming the body, told the Assassination Records Review Board that he “saw the brain removed from President Kennedy’s body,” and “a large percentage of it was gone ‘in the back.’” Robinson “described a large open head wound in the back of the President’s head.”

Within seconds of the fatal headshot, Secret Service Agent Clint Hill observed the gaping exit wound at the back of President Kennedy’s head, and witnesses all along the way observed the massive head wound until his corpse was prepared for burial. Virtually none of these witnesses placed the massive exit wound at the top of the head, or on the side of the head, and certainly not at the front of the head.

It’s all in my book. Click the link.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V9JT65Y
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 11:59:56 AM by Anthony Frank »

JFK Assassination Forum

JFK Was Shot From The Front
« on: May 25, 2021, 08:09:34 AM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

Re: JFK Was Shot From The Front
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2021, 02:03:05 PM »
 Sorry, Anthony, but the witnesses you quote above were all wrong. Just ask any lone nutter. ::)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 02:04:02 PM by Ray Mitcham »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2021, 03:42:00 PM »
If JFK was shot from the front, Oswald still did it. JFK turned around to wave at the crowd and faced the TSBD and this is when Oswald shot him in the throat. Then a few seconds later JFK turned around again and Oswald shot him in the right temple which blasted out the right rear of his head. After this JFK stopped turning around. This would explain why the shells and Oswalds rifle were found on the 6th floor of the TSBD.  The Zapruder film was obviously faked as it shows none of this.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2021, 03:42:00 PM »

Offline Anthony Frank

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2021, 11:45:48 PM »
In an effort to cover up their role in assassinating President Kennedy, the CIA fabricated autopsy photos that place the massive exit wound at the “front” of President Kenney’s head instead of the “back” of his head, and they enlisted the three pathologists who performed the autopsy on President Kennedy to participate in the cover up.

In 1972, Dr. John K. Lattimer examined the photographs and X-rays purportedly from President Kennedy’s autopsy that are on file at the National Archives, and he testified to the Rockefeller Commission in 1975 that they show a “wound of entrance into the back of his skull” and a “large wound of exit on the front top of the President’s head” where the bullet “exited on the front of the head, just above the forehead.”

In February 1968, four years before Dr. Lattimer examined the autopsy material, Attorney General Ramsey Clark assembled a panel of four physicians to examine the autopsy photographs and X-rays, after which the “Clark Panel” issued a report stating that a bullet entered President Kennedy’s skull in the “occipital region,” producing a small wound measuring .23 inches by .59 inches. The bullet then “passed forward” to “explosively fracture the right frontal and parietal bones as it emerged from the head.”

In March 1979, the House Select Committee on Assassinations had their “Medical Panel” examine the autopsy photographs and listen to the testimony of President Kennedy’s three pathologists, after which the Medical Panel concluded, “The bullet exited in the top front area of the skull.”

The objective of the cover up was to maintain the official government position that Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone assassin who shot President Kennedy from behind, thus relieving the CIA of any culpability in the assassination.

A 1967 Secret Service document states that the autopsy photographs and X-rays “were in the custody and the possession of the United States Secret Service” from November 22, 1963 until April 26, 1965, during which time the CIA easily substituted bogus autopsy photographs.

Moving the massive exit wound to the front of the head was, however, a two-stage process.

The CIA first used fabricated autopsy photos in 1967 to support the pathologists’ autopsy report, which says absolutely nothing about the front of the head. It states that there was a “small occipital wound” at the back of President Kennedy’s head and that the bullet exited on the “right” side of the head, as opposed to the “front” of the head.

In January 1967, the Justice Department had President Kennedy’s three pathologists “examine the X-rays and photographs for the purpose of determining whether they are consistent with the autopsy report.” The Justice Department also prepared a document for the pathologists to sign stating that the autopsy X-rays and photographs show “a small wound” in the “back of the head” and a “massive” wound located on the “right side of the head,” which “corroborates” the pathologists’ obviously fabricated autopsy report.

The three pathologists, all of whom were military officers, dutifully signed the Justice Department document.

The following year, 1968, autopsy photographs were fabricated to move the massive exit wound to the front of the head. The “Clark Panel” then examined them and confirmed that they show a small entrance wound at the back of the head and a massive exit wound at the front of the head, thus firming up the “official” position that President Kennedy was shot from behind.

Offline Anthony Frank

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2021, 02:00:52 AM »
If JFK was shot from the front, Oswald still did it. JFK turned around to wave at the crowd and faced the TSBD and this is when Oswald shot him in the throat. Then a few seconds later JFK turned around again and Oswald shot him in the right temple which blasted out the right rear of his head. After this JFK stopped turning around. This would explain why the shells and Oswalds rifle were found on the 6th floor of the TSBD.  The Zapruder film was obviously faked as it shows none of this.

JFK turned around? And that is how he ended up getting shot in the front of the head?

So, you believe the Zapruder film was faked and there was a vast conspiracy to say that he was shot in the back of the head.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2021, 02:00:52 AM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2021, 02:47:27 AM »
JFK turned around? And that is how he ended up getting shot in the front of the head?

So, you believe the Zapruder film was faked and there was a vast conspiracy to say that he was shot in the back of the head.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

Offline Anthony Frank

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2021, 09:48:50 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

OK. You were actually being sarcastic. You do not actually think that we have all the evidence that JFK was shot from the front (see my first post) because JFK simply turned around. You were just being sarcastic, which means you agree that JFK was shot from the front.

« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 10:21:13 PM by Anthony Frank »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2021, 09:57:29 PM »
OK. You were actually being sarcastic. You do not actually think that we have all the evidence that JFK was shot from the front because JFK simply turned around. You were just being sarcastic, which means you agree that JFK was shot from the front.

I think he was shot twice from the back. I think the evidence is misleading that he was shot from the front. In the Zapruder film the exit wound is at the front of Kennedys head - this is strong evidence that he was shot from the back and an exit wound blasted out the top front of Kennedys head.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2021, 09:57:29 PM »