Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: JFK Was Shot From The Front  (Read 20353 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: JFK Was Shot From The Front
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2021, 04:14:34 AM »
Advertisement
Not a valid vimeo URL

Abraham Zapruder on WFAA (ABC), about two hours after the assassination.

Thumb1:

I don't think I have ever seen a Zapruder alterationist honestly connect the following first day eyewitnesses to what we see in Zapruder's film.

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 04:29:08 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2021, 04:14:34 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2021, 04:32:08 AM »
It is clear in the clip below that, not only is the initial movement of JFK's head forward at the moment of impact, but the resultant wound is a massive 'crater' in the top of his head...
Zapruder demonstrated exactly what the film shows. He is not indicating the "top of his head" at all... he is illustrating that JFK had the right side of his head blown off starting at ear level .
Somebody needs to have their eyes checked.   

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2021, 05:26:22 AM »
Like "Mytton" would know how much time was required for "any alteration".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2021, 05:26:22 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2021, 07:37:39 AM »

Edward Reed, a radiology technician on duty when the X-rays were taken at Bethesda Naval Hospital, told the House Select Committee on Assassinations that President Kennedy’s head wound was “very large and located in the right hemisphere in the occipital region.”

GUNN: Did you see any wounds on the back of his head?
REED: No.
GUNN: Did you see any wounds at all on his head?
REED: Yes, I did.
GUNN: Could you describe where those wounds were?
REED: It was in the temporal parietal region, right side. I could - It was large enough that I could probably put four fingers into it.

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=794#relPageId=7

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2021, 08:43:19 AM »
Like "Mytton" would know how much time was required for "any alteration".

Oh really? Just a small part of my work which was selected from hours of uploaded videos is below and just in the first few minutes of this video, I have edited together images with way over 10 layers including a number of elements independently moving in what would have been called a travelling matte and I didn't have to approximate the movement by hand because I set the computer to follow a smooth path and my digital cut-outs were far easier than cutting out objects with a sharp knife and at the end of the day just this short sequence against a non moving background took a very long time, so yeah I have a much better idea than 99% of the CT members here, who don't know how stupid they look when they make baseless accusations.

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 10:03:22 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2021, 08:43:19 AM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #53 on: June 08, 2021, 09:05:31 AM »
Just as the autopsy report says nothing about the front of the head, the autopsy report  says nothing about the top of the head.

And in 1967, after the Justice Department had the pathologists “examine the X-rays and photographs for the purpose of determining whether they are consistent with the autopsy report,” the pathologists  signed a document stating that the autopsy photos show a “massive” wound located on the “right side of the head,” which “corroborates” the pathologists’ autopsy report.

So, the massive exit wound was on the side of the head.

No wait! The massive exit wound was at the top of the head.

Or the massive exit wound was at the front of the head.

The massive exit wound can be anywhere except at the rear of the head.

KGB officers inside the CIA assassinated President Kennedy. It’s all in my book. Click the link.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07V9JT65Y

You're experiencing something I call "unseeing".
You've spent many hours on something, invested a large part of yourself in a theory.
Now you can see with your own eyes you are mistaken.
Rather than do that, you "unsee" the images before you.
Don't worry, nearly every single member of this forum suffers from the same affliction.

If you want to know the truth of the matter examine the clip I posted really closely.
You can't miss it.
The Z-film has not been altered.
Neither have the autopsy pics
Study closely the graphics posted by John Mytton (the usual, excellent standard)
It's all there.

But I have a funny feeling you're just going to get annoyed at having this pointed out to you.
Like most of the other residents in this retirement home for nerds.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2021, 10:02:13 AM »
OMG, the wedding ring once again -- LOL

Oswald dumping wife and kids AND leaving his hard earned cash behind, sure!

ROFL

Vincent T. Bugliosi Jr. (/ˌbuːliˈoʊsi/; August 18, 1934 – June 6, 2015) was an American attorney and New York Times bestselling author. During his eight years in the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office, he successfully prosecuted 105 out of 106 felony jury trials, which included 21 murder convictions. He was best known for prosecuting Charles Manson and other defendants accused of the Tate–LaBianca murders of August 9–10, 1969.

Vs

Otto Beck internet warrior!

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 10:04:20 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2021, 01:21:35 PM »
Zapruder demonstrated exactly what the film shows. He is not indicating the "top of his head" at all... he is illustrating that JFK had the right side of his head blown off starting at ear level .
Somebody needs to have their eyes checked.   

Only if the "Devil's Ear" skull fragment is hinged open (the Zapruder film) does the gaping wound extend to nearly the top of the right ear.

"Devil's Ear" closed.

"Devil's Ear" open.

Humes found that when he reflected the scalp, pieces of skull that had been held in place by scalp detached.

BTW, no one is claiming just the apex of the skull was blown off. The vast majority of the gaping wound was on the right side of the sagittal suture.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 01:40:27 AM by Jerry Organ »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2021, 01:21:35 PM »