Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Does Hiding a Rifle You Plan On Leaving Anyway Really Make Sense?  (Read 29875 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Does Hiding a Rifle You Plan On Leaving Anyway Really Make Sense?
« Reply #152 on: August 22, 2021, 04:38:54 PM »
Advertisement
It's Nutter time, again!

Why would he need to be shown the "clip board in evidence"? 

How about checking, under oath, if he could identify the clip board as the one he allegedly found?

He saw the clip board on the 6th floor when he found it!

What clip board are you referring to?

He identified that clip board as the one Oswald used.

He made several, used when?

Even if you want to baselessly believe that somehow a different clipboard was placed into "evidence" for some inexplicable reason it would make no difference as to his testimony. 

I don't need to believe in anything but if he was shown a different clip board only a fool would claim "it would make no difference as to his testimony." Maybe that's why he wasn't shown the clip board in evidence.

He confirmed that the clipboard that he discovered on the 6th floor was the same one that Oswald was using.

Wrong, he claimed "that the clipboard that he discovered on the 6th floor was the same one that Oswald was using.", nowhere did the WC present any supporting evidence for that claim.

Classic CTer rabbit hole nonsense.  Desperately trying to interject doubt when there is none.  Kaiser confirmed that he made the clipboard that he found on the 6th floor.  He noted that his name was on it.  He confirmed that Oswald used that clipboard.   It makes no difference if he made other clipboards.  Kaiser confirms that THE clipboard he found on the 6th floor was the one that Oswald used.  There is zero evidence that the clipboard is different from the one in "evidence" but even if it were that makes absolutely no difference because Kaiser confirmed that the clipboard he found on the 6th floor (whether the same one in evidence or not) was the one that Oswald was using.   

Mr. BALL. Now, Frankie, that clipboard you found describe it--what was it?
Mr. KAISER. It was made out of paper and tape and a little piece of pasteboard.
Mr. BALL. Who made it?
Mr. KAISER. I did.
Mr. BALL. When?
Mr. KAISER. Well, right after I started there it had been a long time ago.
Mr. BALL. And how was it you weren't using it on this day?
Mr. KAISER. You see, when he first started there
Mr. BALL. Who is "he"?
Mr. KAISER. Lee---when he first started to work there he got my clipboard and started using it.

Mr. BALL. You recognized that clipboard when you saw it?
Mr. KAISER. Yes, because my name was all over it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #152 on: August 22, 2021, 04:38:54 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #153 on: August 22, 2021, 09:57:48 PM »
Canned LN reply when cornered.

No need to "interject" anything: Unsupported claim with FBI reports and other testimony contradicting Kaiser's story stands.

He made several, all the time.

Wasn't it "all over it"?

Employees snatched clipboards all day long -- LOL

Mr. BALL. You put your name "Frankie Kaiser" on it?
Mr. KAISER. You see, it don't do no good to get a clipboard around here everybody is always running off with it.

So what did the other clipboards look like?

Used when?

There is zero evidence that the clipboard is the one in "evidence"

So how do you know it isn't?

There's nothing to "confirm" as he's the only one to come forward with that claim.

The claim remains unsupported by any evidence no matter how many times you repeat it. 

So after five weeks of use Oswald's fingerprints were all over it, right?

How does "all over it" look like?

Again, this is very simple.  Kaiser testified that THE clipboard he found on the 6th floor was THE one that Oswald used.  You can believe that or not but suggesting his testimony is somehow ambiguous on this point is a falsehood.  There is no ambiguity about his testimony.  And we are then left only to consider whether the guy who made the clipboard and observed Oswald using it is in a  reasonable position to confirm that fact.  Or whether a CTer just repeating nonsensically over and over that he made "other" clipboards and presumably did not know the difference (again contrary to Kaiser's direct testimony) interjects doubt.  What difference does it make how many clipboards he made if he confirm that the one he found was the one that Oswald used?  Who would be in a better position to make this assessment than the very person who made the clipboard?  Absent a time machine, who else would be in a better position to confirm this than a coworker of Oswald who made the clipboard in question?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #154 on: August 23, 2021, 12:46:05 AM »
Sure is.

With no supporting evidence to back it up, and when it was in use by Oswald.....keep dreaming.

When did I say "ambiguous"?

When did I say "ambiguous"?

Who is "we"?

Define "reasonable position".

A claim without supporting evidence is not fact.

No need for the quotes, he made them all the time according to Bill Shelley.

With zero corroboration for his claim there's no reason to presume he did.

Any unsupported claim will be in doubt, you can drop the "interjects" BS.

It wouldn't if it was demonstrated that he actually could, which it wasn't despite 26 volumes of hearings and exhibits.

What would put him in a position to know who snatched it most recently?

You can leave out the time machine BS.

You can also drop the "confirm this" spin BS as there's nothing to confirm: it's a claim by Kaiser not supported by evidence.

Already covered, unless he stalked the clipboard snatchers there's no reason to believe he kept track of who used his old clipboards and when they changed hands.

Ffs, Richard is smashing you from pillar to post and you're still bumbling and fumbling trying to mount a credible defence, just give it up and maybe focus on something else where you have actual evidence to support your endless accusations.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #154 on: August 23, 2021, 12:46:05 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #155 on: August 23, 2021, 06:46:48 PM »
Ffs, Richard is smashing you from pillar to post and you're still bumbling and fumbling trying to mount a credible defence, just give it up and maybe focus on something else where you have actual evidence to support your endless accusations.

JohnM

Richard is smashing you from pillar to post ......

I most certainly disagree with this assessment Mr Mytoe..... I'd say the Otto has parried every thrust made by mr "Smith". Smith has only established that Frank Kaiser made clipboards which TSBD warehouse workers used..... Beyond that, Smith hasn't established anything....

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #156 on: August 23, 2021, 09:11:50 PM »
Richard is smashing you from pillar to post ......

I most certainly disagree with this assessment Mr Mytoe..... I'd say the Otto has parried every thrust made by mr "Smith". Smith has only established that Frank Kaiser made clipboards which TSBD warehouse workers used..... Beyond that, Smith hasn't established anything....

LOL.  And by "TSBD warehouse workers" you mean Oswald since he is the only person that Kaiser links to THE clipboard found on the 6th floor.  You must believe this clipboard is highly incriminating to Oswald given all the efforts to distort Kaiser's straightforward testimony.

Mr. BALL. Who made it?
Mr. KAISER. I did.
Mr. BALL. When?
Mr. BALL. Who is "he"?
Mr. KAISER. Lee---when he first started to work there he got my clipboard and started using it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #156 on: August 23, 2021, 09:11:50 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #157 on: August 23, 2021, 09:50:26 PM »
LOL.  And by "TSBD warehouse workers" you mean Oswald since he is the only person that Kaiser links to THE clipboard found on the 6th floor.  You must believe this clipboard is highly incriminating to Oswald given all the efforts to distort Kaiser's straightforward testimony.

Mr. BALL. Who made it?
Mr. KAISER. I did.
Mr. BALL. When?
Mr. BALL. Who is "he"?

Otto is smashing you from pillar to post ......

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #158 on: August 23, 2021, 11:46:52 PM »

"defence"
LOL

"accusations"
LOL

Nothing shows a CT's desperation any better than when you are reduced to the juvenile "LOL" defence. Hilarious!
Keep it up Otto because we are all laughing at YOU!

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #159 on: August 24, 2021, 12:24:18 AM »

Mr. BALL. Who made it?
Mr. KAISER. I did.
Mr. BALL. When?
Mr. BALL. Who is "he"?

You must believe this clipboard is highly incriminating to Oswald given all the efforts to distort Kaiser's straightforward testimony.

Exactly, and another fact that the CT's just want to make disappear is that the discarded clipboard had orders on it and why would any other employee but Oswald who knew he was going to be permanently leaving, just dump unfinished work?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #159 on: August 24, 2021, 12:24:18 AM »