Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Perception of Reality  (Read 17057 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Perception of Reality
« Reply #72 on: October 09, 2021, 03:18:18 AM »
Advertisement
If you can find time in your busy day just point me the thread you started, I'll do the work.

I gave up trying to find it here. But I do remember posting it in another thread. Anyway here is some substantiation for you:

A link to the download page of Dale Myers’ website:

http://www.jfkfiles.com/jfk/html/report_download.html

Either of the PDF files will get you the complete report. Look in the appendix III section for the timeline synchronization of the various films.

Here is a photo showing that the Hughes, Towner, and Dorman films all suddenly stopped about the same time. Tina Towner said she stopped filming on purpose and very shortly thereafter the shot rang out. Her film is the first of the three to stop, then the other two do shortly thereafter.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: October 09, 2021, 03:18:18 AM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #73 on: October 09, 2021, 03:58:26 AM »
Victoria Adams spoke to detective James R. Leavelle of the DPD on 2/17/64. This is part of her statement: "When the President got in front of us I heard someone call him, and he turned. That is when I heard the first shot."

Suddenly and very rapidly jerking their heads around from right to the left and back again almost simultaneously is not normal. It’s an indication that something unexpected has happened. I believe that it was the first shot.

Again the difference between your approach and mine is verifiable photographic evidence.
It is not photographic evidence that differs.  The photographic evidence has to fit well corroborated independent consistent witness accounts.  It is our interpretation of the photographic evidence that differs.

The comment of Adam's is important.  You will recall that as the President approached the Woodward group, he was not looking at the north side of Elm.  So Mary Woodward yelled to him and she said he responded by turning and waving.  Just after the President passed by the first horrible ear-shattering noise was heard. So Adams' statement fits with Mary Woodward's statement and a first shot just after JFK passed by Mary Woodward. That puts it after z190. The first shot.

I am not sure what you are looking at around z133 to think that a first shot occurred there. No witness says it had to be that early and dozens said it had to be about 60 frames later.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 04:00:01 AM by Andrew Mason »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #74 on: October 09, 2021, 04:24:07 AM »
It is not photographic evidence that differs.  The photographic evidence has to fit well corroborated independent consistent witness accounts.  It is our interpretation of the photographic evidence that differs.

The comment of Adam's is important.  You will recall that as the President approached the Woodward group, he was not looking at the north side of Elm.  So Mary Woodward yelled to him and she said he responded by turning and waving.  Just after the President passed by the first horrible ear-shattering noise was heard. So Adams' statement fits with Mary Woodward's statement and a first shot just after JFK passed by Mary Woodward. That puts it after z190. The first shot.

I am not sure what you are looking at around z133 to think that a first shot occurred there. No witness says it had to be that early and dozens said it had to be about 60 frames later.

You are misinterpreting things based on your own confirmation bias. If you want to see the JFK actions described by Victoria Adams you need to look near the end of Tina Towner’s film segment. It’s a different wave.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: October 09, 2021, 04:24:07 AM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2021, 05:01:42 AM »
You are misinterpreting things based on your own confirmation bias. If you want to see the JFK actions described by Victoria Adams you need to look near the end of Tina Towner’s film segment. It’s a different wave.
The point is that Adams and Woodward can be explained and fit with each other and the zfilm (and the occupants of the cars, the shot pattern, etc.).  Your interpretation does not fit Woodward or any of the other evidence. That is your confirmation bias!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2021, 05:06:38 AM by Andrew Mason »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #76 on: October 09, 2021, 05:15:54 AM »

Charles, it's not a super complicated problem.

The reason JFK conspiracy theories still persist is because of the EVIDENCE.

Exactly the same claim that is made for any conspiracy theory.

Those who claim Biden stole the 2020 election claim the evidence is overwhelming. Yes, it would seem unlikely that thousands of computer programmers, volunteer election workers, even Republican government officials like governors and secretary of states, would conspire together to do this, and successfully keep this secret. But, the evidence is overwhelming.

I don't group JFK CT's with other CT's like 'Q-Anon' or 'faked Moon Landings' because there's plenty of reasonable questions about the evidence in the Kennedy assassination.

I do because they all claim that the evidence for their favored conspiracy theory is overwhelming. That, yes, on the surface, a Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy seems unlikely. How could so many people keep such a secret? But, ‘When the evidence is overwhelming’, one must conclude that ‘The Moon Landing was fake’, or ‘The government covered up the truth about 9/11’, or ‘The government covered up the truth about the Kennedy assassination’, etc.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: October 09, 2021, 05:15:54 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #77 on: October 09, 2021, 12:34:48 PM »
The point is that Adams and Woodward can be explained and fit with each other and the zfilm (and the occupants of the cars, the shot pattern, etc.).  Your interpretation does not fit Woodward or any of the other evidence. That is your confirmation bias!

The point is that Adams and Woodward can be explained and fit with each other and the zfilm

Like I said earlier, JFK’s actions that Adams describes are near the end of the Towner film segment. This is a few seconds before the zfilm segment even begins. So how the heck do you even think that the zfilm even applies to her description?

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2021, 03:58:41 PM »
Exactly the same claim that is made for any conspiracy theory.

Those who claim Biden stole the 2020 election claim the evidence is overwhelming. Yes, it would seem unlikely that thousands of computer programmers, volunteer election workers, even Republican government officials like governors and secretary of states, would conspire together to do this, and successfully keep this secret. But, the evidence is overwhelming.

I do because they all claim that the evidence for their favored conspiracy theory is overwhelming. That, yes, on the surface, a Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy seems unlikely. How could so many people keep such a secret? But, ‘When the evidence is overwhelming’, one must conclude that ‘The Moon Landing was fake’, or ‘The government covered up the truth about 9/11’, or ‘The government covered up the truth about the Kennedy assassination’, etc.

One fine day our neighbours from Zeta Reticuli shall show us THEIR holograms of that fateful day in DP, oui?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2021, 03:58:41 PM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2021, 04:07:58 PM »

The point is that Adams and Woodward can be explained and fit with each other and the zfilm

Like I said earlier, JFK’s actions that Adams describes are near the end of the Towner film segment. This is a few seconds before the zfilm segment even begins. So how the heck do you even think that the zfilm even applies to her description?
Again, this is your confirmation bias.  You are concluding that Adams is describing JFK's actions near the end of the Towner film segment and trying to fit Adams to that.  Why?  How was the oak tree obscuring her view of JFK then?  Adams describes exactly what Woodward described:  a shout, a turn of JFK and a wave.  They were describing the same thing.   The only difference is you are trying to fit Adams to a pre-determined conclusion you have made.