Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Biden delays JFK Files release  (Read 7546 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Biden delays JFK Files release
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2021, 12:44:18 PM »
Advertisement
What could be so sensitive? Information that has nothing to do with the JFK assassination, but is about other things, like the identity of friendly people in places in Cuba or elsewhere, if whose identity is known puts them, or possibly their children, in trouble. Early CTers figured out that accusing people involved with spying or other tasks in Cuba was a good tactic. Even if nothing is found involving the JFK assassination, information would be found that would have to be kept secret. Providing “proof” of the government’s involvement, at least to the gullible.

'the identity of 'friendly people'
_haha.. aka 'friendlies' in 'spy-craft' lingo
(Guess I've seen more spy movies than you, Joe)

Meantime:

Biden delays release of JFK assassination files until nearly 2023, blames COVID-19 pandemic
https://www.theblaze.com/news/jfk-assassination-files-delayed-biden-covid
"Temporary continued postponement is necessary to protect against identifiable harm to the military defense, intelligence operations, law enforcement or the conduct of foreign relations that is of such gravity that it outweighs the public interest in immediate disclosure," Biden wrote.

Biden announced that the release of information regarding JFK's assassination is postponed until Dec. 15, 2022.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2021, 06:45:59 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2021, 12:44:18 PM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2021, 07:24:38 PM »
Even high profile LN'ers like Gerald Posner have criticized the decision to delay the release of JFK assassination records yet there are still gullible people on this forum who believe the delay is no big deal.

Biden as a senator supported the JFK records release plan by the way...

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2021, 01:50:17 AM »
Haven’t seen a better news clip about this topic than this one

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2021, 01:50:17 AM »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2021, 01:48:28 AM »

You are not making sense, Joe

This case, according to the official narrative, is about a lone nut with a rifle killing the President. How in the world does information about "friendly people in Cuba or elsewhere" relate to that narrative and why would that be part of the assassination files?

I am saying that it is possible that the “secret government files on the JFK assassination” might have nothing to do with the JFK assassination, but does cover other sensitive information.

Let me give you a possible example. This scenario is possibly truth or false. I do not know. Let’s assume for the moment that it is true:

The CIA was involved in trying to assassinate Castro. From Mafia figures Giancana and Roselli, they got the names of people in Cuba that they think might help them do this. These Cubans might be willing to help or might not have been willing. Either way, if this information becomes known, that the CIA thought they might be helpful, they could be in big trouble.

Years later, CTers claim the same people with the CIA working to kill Castro ended up killing Kennedy. They demand that all the government documents on Giancana and Roselli to be release to prove or refute this theory.

Well, it’s possible that none of the information provided by Giancana and Roselli has anything to do with the JFK assassination. Only with the attempt to assassinate Castro.

Question:

Should this information be released?

I would say no. I think such a release would do nothing to convince CTers and would only put certain Cubans or their families in danger. Possibly people who never had any intention to aid the CIA. But if you believe differently, justify it.

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2021, 01:55:15 AM »

'the identity of 'friendly people'
_haha.. aka 'friendlies' in 'spy-craft' lingo
(Guess I've seen more spy movies than you, Joe)

Not necessarily. This group of “friendlies” could include:

* Cubans who wanted Castro killed or overthrown, and have communicated this desire, directly or indirectly, to the CIA.
* Cubans who support Castro, but some CIA contact mistakenly thinks they would help bring down Castro.

“friendlies” or “spies” refers to Cubans who the CIA believes might help the CIA overthrow Castro. This belief might in some cases by true while in others false. Never-the-less, all these people and maybe their families could be in big trouble if Cuba learned their identities, even many decades later.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2021, 01:55:15 AM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2021, 02:04:15 AM »
I am saying that it is possible that the “secret government files on the JFK assassination” might have nothing to do with the JFK assassination, but does cover other sensitive information.

Let me give you a possible example. This scenario is possibly truth or false. I do not know. Let’s assume for the moment that it is true:

The CIA was involved in trying to assassinate Castro. From Mafia figures Giancana and Roselli, they got the names of people in Cuba that they think might help them do this. These Cubans might be willing to help or might not have been willing. Either way, if this information becomes known, that the CIA thought they might be helpful, they could be in big trouble.

Years later, CTers claim the same people with the CIA working to kill Castro ended up killing Kennedy. They demand that all the government documents on Giancana and Roselli to be release to prove or refute this theory.

Well, it’s possible that none of the information provided by Giancana and Roselli has anything to do with the JFK assassination. Only with the attempt to assassinate Castro.

Question:

Should this information be released?

I would say no. I think such a release would do nothing to convince CTers and would only put certain Cubans or their families in danger. Possibly people who never had any intention to aid the CIA. But if you believe differently, justify it.

There is a contradiction in your position. Files either relate to the JFK assassination or they don't.

How files that have nothing to do with the assassination can be “secret government files on the JFK assassination” is beyond me.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2021, 02:24:49 AM »
Not necessarily. This group of “friendlies” could include:

* Cubans who wanted Castro killed or overthrown, and have communicated this desire, directly or indirectly, to the CIA.
* Cubans who support Castro, but some CIA contact mistakenly thinks they would help bring down Castro.

“friendlies” or “spies” refers to Cubans who the CIA believes might help the CIA overthrow Castro. This belief might in some cases by true while in others false. Never-the-less, all these people and maybe their families could be in big trouble if Cuba learned their identities, even many decades later.

Why are you explaining what 'friendlies' are? What else did you think I meant?

Anyway, even Jefferson Morley (a few years ago) said nothing of any importance will come out
At least nothing that will turn the assassination upside down. Nothing that will shut up CTers at least.

Oswald: It was me. I did it.
CT Zombies: NO YOU DIDN'T! STOP LYING!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 02:49:11 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2021, 06:06:53 AM »
Biden as a senator supported the JFK records release plan by the way...
Didn't he also say that he didn't see any need for vaccine mandates?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2021, 06:06:53 AM »