Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Initials Of FBI Agent Elmer Todd Are On CE399 (Hi-Def Photo Proof)  (Read 27020 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Advertisement
Well, as of 1988 at least, it would appear as though Jim Garrison was one such CTer. Here's what he said in '88:

"Lee Oswald was totally, unequivocally, completely innocent of the assassination .... and the fact that history, or in the re-writing of history, disinformation has made a villain out of this young man who wanted nothing more than to be a fine Marine .... is in some ways the greatest injustice of all." -- Jim Garrison; Spoken during an on-camera interview for the A&E Cable-TV mini-series "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" (Part 4; "The Patsy") (1988)

And there was also a CTer named J. Raymond Carroll, plus several other people I've talked to over the years online that have at least given me the impression that they believed Oswald was snow-white innocent on 11/22.

Can you understand that Oswald could have been part of some scheme and still be innocent of the actual assassination?

The more I read and learn about Oswald, the more I start to consider the possibility that he was manipulated to do things that later could and were used against him.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Paul J Cummings

Well if Oswald was looking for a phone to use it wasn't going to be in the TSBD or Dal-Tex building.  8)

Is this supposed to be evidence too? Why did Charles Givens not come back?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2022, 02:06:43 AM by Paul J Cummings »

Offline John Iacoletti

Says who? Besides the cab driver whose statements are in question who saw Oswald take the cab?

Not only that, but even if Oswald did take a cab, who says he intended to go directly to the rooming house when he got in the cab?

This is just another one of those “X seems to me like something a guilty person would do” arguments, which is rhetoric, not evidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Again, if you have any evidence please provide it. Otherwise all of your innuendo just makes you look like a typical paranoid.

Typical “My assumptions are automatically correct unless you prove me wrong” argument.

Online Paul J Cummings

IMO he didn't take the cab. The WC would've lined up witnesses and instead he was manufactured to fit their narrative.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

He did. But he couldn't get back into the building.

At which point he left.

Why wasn't he the slightest bit interested in hanging around and seeing what all the commotion was all about? He must have been guilty.

Online Charles Collins

Typical “My assumptions are automatically correct unless you prove me wrong” argument.

What assumption are you blabbering about?

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

Which begs an obvious question: Why was Oswald in such a hurry to leave the Depository in the first place on Nov. 22?

And why wasn't he the slightest bit interested in hanging around and seeing what all the commotion was all about?

He had literally a front-row seat for all the "action" surrounding the Book Depository immediately after the President was shot, and what does he want to do? He wants to get the heck out of the area as soon as humanly possible and go to a movie. Not logical at all---unless he's the assassin (or at the very least, he's guilty of being involved in some way in the murder that has just taken place on Elm Street).

Under those latter conditions of guilt, then Oswald's actions (fleeing the TSBD, going to his roominghouse to get his revolver, killing policeman J.D. Tippit, and then ducking into a dark movie theater without paying for the cheap ticket) all make perfect sense to me.

As for Lee Oswald's destination after leaving the TSBD --- We'll never know for certain of course, but some people have speculated that Oswald was on his way to General Walker's house to try and finish the job he failed to complete in April.

It could also be that Oswald didn't have any kind of an "escape plan" at all. Maybe he was just in a mad desperate flight after he made it out of the Depository alive, without any real focus or destination in mind at all. Perhaps he was surprised that he managed to get out of the building alive.

The inner workings of the mindset and thoughts of a Presidential assassin are, indeed, difficult to contemplate and discern. Especially when the authorities only had 48 hours to get any answers out of him.

Which begs an obvious question: Why was Oswald in such a hurry to leave the Depository in the first place on Nov. 22?

Did he? I know the official narrative has him leaving within 3 minutes after the shooting, but did anybody actually see him leave?

And why wasn't he the slightest bit interested in hanging around and seeing what all the commotion was all about?

If that was the case, he most certainly wasn't the only one.

He had literally a front-row seat for all the "action" surrounding the Book Depository immediately after the President was shot, and what does he want to do? He wants to get the heck out of the area as soon as humanly possible and go to a movie. Not logical at all---unless he's the assassin (or at the very least, he's guilty of being involved in some way in the murder that has just taken place on Elm Street).

Utter BS. It has nothing to do with logic. Not everybody reacts the same way to events happening around them. You've got people who want to get as close as possible to see what is happening and others who just want no part of it. Besides, going to a movie isn't exactly what one would expect an assassin of the President to do? And neither is talking a walk to a go nowhere suburban street like 10th street. I noticed you completely ignored my question about that. Why was that?

Under those latter conditions of guilt, then Oswald's actions (fleeing the TSBD, going to his roominghouse to get his revolver, killing policeman J.D. Tippit, and then ducking into a dark movie theater without paying for the cheap ticket) all make perfect sense to me.

If that makes sense to you then you also be able to explain what he was doing at 10th street and why he was in a hurry to get there. Or do you believe he just went there to kill Tippit and draw more attention to himself, after having just killed the President. If that makes sense to you, then you really need to explain it to me because to me it makes no sense whatsoever. If he had continued to walk straight down Beckley he could have gotten on any bus he liked and get out of town. That would make sense to me, if he was really on the run.

As for Lee Oswald's destination after leaving the TSBD --- We'll never know for certain of course, but some people have speculated that Oswald was on his way to General Walker's house to try and finish the job he failed to complete in April.

Yeah right. I'm sure he had nothing better to do....

It could also be that Oswald didn't have any kind of an "escape plan" at all. Maybe he was just in a mad desperate flight after he made it out of the Depository alive, without any real focus or destination in mind at all. Perhaps he was surprised that he managed to get out of the building alive.

Sure... and he just decided to take a walk through Oak Cliff.