Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: RFK Jr to challenge President Biden  (Read 34010 times)

Offline Zeon Mason

Re: RFK Jr to challenge President Biden
« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2024, 06:38:55 PM »
Advertisement
Trump will fix the border, end the Ukraine problem and get energy cheap.  Elon will get balanced budget and fire the woke and will have space ships going to Mars.  RFK will stop our children being molested by trans and being killed with deadly vaccines.

What’s not to like?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2024, 06:38:55 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2024, 11:36:05 PM »
"State Sponsored Media"?  I call it the Propaganda Arm of the Dem Party. And the Strozk and Page emails back-n-forth made it crystal clear that the DOJ is also plugged into this same conga line. Refuting whatever they throw out there as "The Truth", results in your being incarcerated until the public with their short memory forgets who you are. Trump needs to win or he's gonna end his days inside The Tombs/Rikers.

They also have no shame.  The current lead story in the NY Times on the eve of the debate: "Donald Trump’s rambling, sometimes incoherent public statements have raised questions about his cognitive health and stirred concern among voters."  So now the NY Times is concerned with "cognitive health" after covering for Old Joe for almost four years while he was in a vegetable-like state greeting long dead people and shaking hands with invisible people?  Who are these aynonomous "voters" suddenly concerned with Trump's cognitive health?  The folks in the NY Times board room?

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2024, 05:48:22 PM »
Poor RFK Jr will never see the light of day after exercising some independent thought and common sense instead of conforming to the establishment narrative.  They will likely throw him in a dungeon.  His own family didn't want their gravy train derailed by facts and solutions.  They turned on him without a second of hesitation.  I don't agree with everything RFK espouses but I give him credit for having the backbone to voice his own beliefs instead of caving to the enormous pressure to toe the line. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: September 13, 2024, 05:48:22 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2024, 02:23:07 PM »
Poor RFK Jr will never see the light of day after exercising some independent thought and common sense instead of conforming to the establishment narrative.  They will likely throw him in a dungeon.  His own family didn't want their gravy train derailed by facts and solutions.  They turned on him without a second of hesitation.  I don't agree with everything RFK espouses but I give him credit for having the backbone to voice his own beliefs instead of caving to the enormous pressure to toe the line.

No way the RFK Jr family walks away from him. That would end their gravy train of consistent Road Kill.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2024, 02:23:50 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #59 on: September 14, 2024, 02:23:07 PM »