Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: RFK Jr to challenge President Biden  (Read 34022 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

Re: RFK Jr to challenge President Biden
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2024, 08:42:21 PM »
Advertisement

The Dems are frantic to keep RFK Jr off the ballot.  I guess "democracy" only goes one way.

I think the brain worm has eaten away at RFK Jr.'s effect on the election, one way or another.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2024, 08:42:21 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2024, 08:52:59 PM »
I think the brain worm has eaten away at RFK Jr.'s effect on the election, one way or another.

If RFK only has half a functioning brain, that still puts him way ahead of Dementia Joe.  At least RFK can find his way off the stage and doesn't say "pause" when reading from the teleprompter.  What is with the radical leftists not wanting candidates to exercise their right to run for office and allow the voters to decide elections?  No love of democracy there.  Dems were trying to keep Trump off the ballot in several states.  The most egregious example of election interference in American history.  Now they are complaining about RFK.  Apparently, they have no confidence in the Big Guy and "Bidenomics."  LOL.   If this election is about results, Grandpa Joe is in huge trouble.  The country and world are in ruin due to his incompetence and cognitive impairment.  He may lose 40 or more states.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2024, 06:01:39 PM »
How ironic is it that the leftist promoters of "democracy" sued RFK to keep him OFF the ballot and now after he has endorsed Trump are suing to keep him ON the ballot?  Ironically, resulting in NC delaying the start of the early voting period which Dems use to ballet harvest.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2024, 06:01:39 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2024, 12:05:07 AM »
Trumps probably wishing now that he could have RFK as the VP instead of the hitherto unknown Vance.

I hate to suggest this because I kind of like Trumps economic plan , but the reason Trump chose a guy who originally was an “anti Trumper” to be his VP, may be as simple as Trump thinking the name Vance” sounded similar to “Pence” and thus would be some kind of subliminal message to Christian voters.

So Trump/Pence may have been intended to  be interpreted as referencing  to the biblical Trumpets sounding before the return of the King.

Likewise, Trump/Vance might be a subliminal suggestion of Trump “advancing” and could be referencing the well known “onward Christian soldiers” theme.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2024, 01:10:04 PM »
Trumps probably wishing now that he could have RFK as the VP instead of the hitherto unknown Vance.

I hate to suggest this because I kind of like Trumps economic plan , but the reason Trump chose a guy who originally was an “anti Trumper” to be his VP, may be as simple as Trump thinking the name Vance” sounded similar to “Pence” and thus would be some kind of subliminal message to Christian voters.

So Trump/Pence may have been intended to  be interpreted as referencing  to the biblical Trumpets sounding before the return of the King.

Likewise, Trump/Vance might be a subliminal suggestion of Trump “advancing” and could be referencing the well known “onward Christian soldiers” theme.

LOL.  That's some far out stuff.  I hope you are not being serious.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: September 07, 2024, 01:10:04 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #53 on: September 08, 2024, 03:39:28 PM »
   Back in 2020, the Fake Newser's claimed Trump would Never leave the White House if he lost. Now, we got these same Dem. Shills reviving the Trump Russia Hoax in order to justify refusing to give Trump access to the White House if he wins come Nov. It's preemptive actions such as this that reveal what the Dem internal polling is currently telling them. Harris is dropping like a rock.  Their own guru Nate Silver is documenting this onna day-by-day-by-day basis.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2024, 03:40:08 PM by Royell Storing »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2024, 01:13:19 AM »
   Back in 2020, the Fake Newser's claimed Trump would Never leave the White House if he lost. Now, we got these same Dem. Shills reviving the Trump Russia Hoax in order to justify refusing to give Trump access to the White House if he wins come Nov. It's preemptive actions such as this that reveal what the Dem internal polling is currently telling them. Harris is dropping like a rock.  Their own guru Nate Silver is documenting this onna day-by-day-by-day basis.

Yes, they are revising the "Russia, Russia, Russia hoax" in desperation.  Adam "Shifty Shift" had the "evidence."  They fronted a candidate with dementia in 2020.  Now they are fronting a complete incompetent who has yet to receive a single vote.  Not one.  These are the champions of "democracy."  Imagine the form of democracy where you can be the candidate without receiving a single vote.  I don't underestimate them, however.  The Dems are adept at forming the narrative with the help of the state sponsored media.  They politicized COVID to win the 2020 election. 

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2024, 03:43:11 PM »

"State Sponsored Media"?  I call it the Propaganda Arm of the Dem Party. And the Strozk and Page emails back-n-forth made it crystal clear that the DOJ is also plugged into this same conga line. Refuting whatever they throw out there as "The Truth", results in your being incarcerated until the public with their short memory forgets who you are. Trump needs to win or he's gonna end his days inside The Tombs/Rikers. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2024, 03:43:11 PM »