Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who Killed J.D. Tippit?  (Read 65563 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Who Killed J.D. Tippit?
« Reply #264 on: June 07, 2023, 02:50:56 AM »
Advertisement
Now, where is the documention that confirms "Oswald begrudgingly admitted to several law enforcement officers that he was carrying the Hidell ID"? Provide it or shut up!

It's not my problem that you don't know the evidence, I can lead a horse to water but I can't make it drink.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #264 on: June 07, 2023, 02:50:56 AM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #265 on: June 07, 2023, 02:57:16 AM »
It's not my problem that you don't know the evidence, I can lead a horse to water but I can't make it drink.

JohnM

Translation: I'm only blowing smoke and have nothing.

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #266 on: June 07, 2023, 02:59:40 AM »
Weidmann's only reason for his insane allegations comes from this 1 man who tried to remember a single fact from decades previous. Unbelievable that we even give Weidmann the time of day but watching the crazy ramblings of his extreme paranoia is kinda funny.

JohnM

Anything's better that just debating the actual evidence, right Johnny?

Keep running....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #266 on: June 07, 2023, 02:59:40 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #267 on: June 07, 2023, 06:47:20 AM »
Anything's better that just debating the actual evidence, right Johnny?

Keep running....

I only debate the evidence and quote actual testimony and supply Commission Exhibits to support my arguments whereas you makeup stuff like substituting the word "information" instead of "identification" in the weak hope no one notices but luckily Mitch knows the evidence a bit better than you.

And your (easily fact checked) story about Bentley taking Oswald's wallet to the Hospital was extra Kooky.

And saying to Richard that the wallet in the TV footage wasn't even opened "In the footage you see the wallet being held but not opened", yet another Marty clanger.

C'mon Weidmann just admit that your reality is in trying to discredit the CT's because you are doing nothing to further the Conspiracy cause and this last Whopper of a theory about substituting wallets/identification is especially embarrassing because as has been pointed out on numerous occasions, why coverup the most damning piece of evidence in the Tippit murder? and don't repeat your indefensible BS when we all know the Dallas Police were in control of all the evidence.

And ALL this is just in the short time I've been back posting. WOW!

Btw thanks for calling me Johnny, that was my nickname when I was a young'un and it brings back some neato memories.

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 08:47:36 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #268 on: June 07, 2023, 06:52:41 AM »
I only debate the evidence and quote actual testimony and supply Commission Exhibits to support my arguments whereas you makeup stuff like substituting the word "information" instead of "identification" in the weak hope no one notices but luckily Mitch knows the evidence a bit better than you.

And your (easily fact checked) story about Bentley taking Oswald's wallet to the Hospital was extra Kooky.

And saying to Richard that the wallet in the TV footage wasn't even opened "In the footage you see the wallet being held but not opened", yet another Marty clanger.

C'mon Weidmann just admit that your reality is in trying to discredit the CT's because you are doing nothing to further the Conspiracy cause and this last Whopper of a theory about substituting wallets/identification is especially embarrassing because as has been pointed out on numerous occasions, why coverup the most damning piece of evidence in the Tippit murder? and don't repeat your indefensible BS when we all know the Dallas Police were in control of all the evidence.

JohnM

You left off Weidmann's claim that no physical description of the Tippit killer was broadcast on the police radio.  All of us are wrong from time to time, no biggie.  But THAT is Tippit 101.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #268 on: June 07, 2023, 06:52:41 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #269 on: June 07, 2023, 07:04:15 AM »
You left off Weidmann's claim that no physical description of the Tippit killer was broadcast on the police radio.  All of us are wrong from time to time, no biggie.  But THAT is Tippit 101.

Thumb1:

Thanks Bill, I missed that one.  :D

Btw I'm enjoying the Jacket debate over at the Ed Forum and even though Greg Doudna has a lot of ideas I don't agree with, he conducts himself like a gentleman and the fact that he fights for Ruth Paine in that World of slander and lies is encouraging. 

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 08:48:58 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #270 on: June 07, 2023, 09:53:57 AM »

Btw thanks for calling me Johnny, that was my nickname when I was a young'un and it brings back some neato memories.

JohnM

Thumb1:

Thanks Bill, I missed that one.  :D

Btw I'm enjoying the Jacket debate over at the Ed Forum and even though Greg Doudna has a lot of ideas I don't agree with, he conducts himself like a gentleman and the fact that he fights for Ruth Paine in that World of slander and lies is encouraging. 

JohnM

When LNs resort to attacking somebody who disagrees with them, it only means they have no evidence to support their claims.

I only debate the evidence and quote actual testimony and supply Commission Exhibits to support my arguments

Really? Prove it by showing me where it says that "Oswald begrudgingly admitted to several law enforcement officers that he was carrying the Hidell ID" instead of giving me the usual "It's not my problem that you don't know the evidence" crap you are known for?

Also, I asked a little while back;

Show me the actual evidence (so not opinions or assumptions) that the fake Hidell ID was in the wallet that Bentley took from Oswald in the car on the way to the police station, and I'll shut up about the Tippit scene wallet and how they were possibly switched.

So far, all you've been doing is whining about nasty CTs to divert the attention away from this question as you clearly don't have an answer.

So, when you were young you were already using the Mytton alias?  :D :D :D :D :D :D

« Last Edit: June 07, 2023, 10:19:29 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #271 on: June 07, 2023, 10:23:25 AM »
When LNs resort to attacking somebody who disagrees with them, it only means they have no evidence to support their claims.

Stop being so paranoid, nobody's attacking you, all we are doing is highlighting your plethora of easily fact checked mistakes, if you didn't type lies, then you'd have nothing to worry about.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #271 on: June 07, 2023, 10:23:25 AM »