Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who Killed J.D. Tippit?  (Read 65308 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Who Killed J.D. Tippit?
« Reply #432 on: June 20, 2023, 05:01:36 AM »
Advertisement
And yes it's a cautionary tale and under the right similar conditions, a clever Defence team could again manipulate, divert and twist the truth and have Oswald acquitted, But would that be Justice?

In one sense, yes, because what a jury decides is “justice” by definition. But I could make the same argument about a clever prosecution team manipulating, diverting, and twisting the truth and having Oswald convicted.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #432 on: June 20, 2023, 05:01:36 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #433 on: June 20, 2023, 05:03:46 AM »
With Charles presenting real evidence of how the court system works as compared to your fantasies the only conclusion that can be derived is, "Charles is kicking your Ass", you might not like it but it is a rock solid fact.

I rest my case.

One LN evangelist thinks another LN evangelist makes a better argument.

Stop the presses.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #434 on: June 20, 2023, 05:08:48 AM »
The point I am trying to make is that speculation is disallowed by the courts. By definition speculation is the forming of a theory or conjecture without firm evidence.

Great. Where’s your “firm evidence” that Oswald was carrying the Hidell ID at the time of his arrest? And what it your “firm evidence” that this claim pertains to who shot the president?

Or is “firm evidence” only required to question what a cop claims is true?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #434 on: June 20, 2023, 05:08:48 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #435 on: June 20, 2023, 05:16:34 AM »
It's not up to me to prove anything to you, you'd have to convince a Jury that the Kleins paperwork was fraudulent and that the rifle(C2766) on the Kleins paperwork was a different rifle(C2766) that was found on the 6th floor,

No, you would need to make a convincing argument that this particular rifle was delivered to and picked up by Oswald, and some alleged “paperwork” from “missing microfilm” doesn’t do that.

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #436 on: June 20, 2023, 09:01:10 AM »
What an absurd go nowhere question.

By the time of the exhibit, the Hidell ID has been firmly established to be in Oswald's wallet at the time of his arrest, it's clear that the Hidell ID which actually exists was elsewhere, perhaps in another section showing all the Hidell evidence.

The best idea is, why don't you get up off your butt and ask the National archives yourself because all Charles, others and myself can do, is give logical speculation as to it's whereabouts. And whatever the answer is, it won't satisfy you because you have a closed mind for any answer that doesn't include conspiracy.

JohnM

"logical speculation" LOL

Speculation is most times self-serving and hardly logical.

you have a closed mind for any answer that doesn't include conspiracy.

Really? In all my time on the board, I haven't claimed once that there was a conspiracy. You really must be frustrated that I don't blindly accept your BS claims. Poor Johnny   :D :D :D :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #436 on: June 20, 2023, 09:01:10 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #437 on: June 20, 2023, 10:01:32 AM »

The best idea is why don't you get up off your butt and ask the National archives yourself

Already did.

I find that hard to believe, but do tell, what did they say?

JohnM

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #438 on: June 20, 2023, 11:10:34 AM »
Why was the fake ID not included in the exhibit? I have no way to know why. There are a multitude of possible answers. But I could only venture a guess as to why. Here is a hypothetical question though: If the national archives actually did intend to include a complete inventory of what was in LHO’s wallet when he was arrested, wouldn’t they include the money that LHO was reportedly carrying at the time?

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #439 on: June 20, 2023, 01:41:56 PM »
Why was the fake ID not included in the exhibit? I have no way to know why. There are a multitude of possible answers. But I could only venture a guess as to why. Here is a hypothetical question though: If the national archives actually did intend to include a complete inventory of what was in LHO’s wallet when he was arrested, wouldn’t they include the money that LHO was reportedly carrying at the time?

I don't know what their intention was, but a few dollar bills isn't quite the same as a vital piece of evidence in the case against Oswald, don't you think?

But you keep on going on about the photo and the exhibit and ignore the memo written on 11/29/63 by W.D. Griffith, to Mr. Conrad and several other high ranking FBI officials, which says that ASAC Dallas Kyle G. Clark has learned from the DPD that they forgot to photograph Oswald's wallet and it's content. They (the DPD) request that they be furnished with photographs of those items.

According to the memo, the wallet contained photographs of Oswald, his wife and a baby, as well as various Civil Service, Social Security and other identification cards. What isn't mentioned is a fake Hidell ID card.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #439 on: June 20, 2023, 01:41:56 PM »