Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who Killed J.D. Tippit?  (Read 65299 times)

Offline Martin Weidmann

Re: Who Killed J.D. Tippit?
« Reply #448 on: June 20, 2023, 05:12:59 PM »
Advertisement
Well yeah, based on the evidence there was no conspiracy and on the previous page you just said you've never once claimed there was a conspiracy, we agree, so what's the problem?

JohnM

"No evidence whatsoever." This was always going to be the end of this, the result. He won't say the evidence is inconclusive or not persuasive or questionable. No, he dismisses it completely.

Years and years of this method: say the evidence was "possibly" faked, make impossible demands about proving its authenticity, raise the "chain of custody" complaint (boy, they do like this one; it sounds so smart), and then wave it all away as "no evidence whatsoever."

Classic conspiracy thinking. RFK, Jr. is going around using this approach on the vaccines. He is quite, well, insane.

He won't say the evidence is inconclusive or not persuasive or questionable. No, he dismisses it completely.

If you are talking about me, then you really need to read my posts before making such a pathetically false statement.

Years and years of this method: say the evidence was "possibly" faked, make impossible demands about proving its authenticity, raise the "chain of custody" complaint (boy, they do like this one; it sounds so smart), and then wave it all away as "no evidence whatsoever."

The classic LN whining about "the nasty man who is asking for evidence I don't have" BS

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #448 on: June 20, 2023, 05:12:59 PM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #449 on: June 20, 2023, 05:18:16 PM »
Well yeah, based on the evidence there was no conspiracy and on the previous page you just said you've never once claimed there was a conspiracy, we agree, so what's the problem?

JohnM

Oh boy.... what is it with you and misrepresentations?

based on the evidence there was no conspiracy

What evidence would that be? Btw, I never claimed or said that either.

you've never once claimed there was a conspiracy

True and I have also never claimed there wasn't one....

we agree, so what's the problem?

The only problem I see is your complete inability to comprehend even the most basic information. But I'm used to that by now, so no worries.....

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #450 on: June 20, 2023, 07:37:57 PM »
Do you think that it is possible that “various…and other identification cards” just might include the fake ID? It certainly could in my opinion. There is no reason that it needed to be specifically singled out and specified. “Various” and “other” certainly could describe it without specifically specifying it by the Hidell name. So in my opinion this, memo amounts to nothing at all that could be used to positively say the fake ID wasn’t there.

This is the usual “it’s not impossible, therefore it’s true” argument.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #450 on: June 20, 2023, 07:37:57 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #451 on: June 20, 2023, 11:36:57 PM »
Oh boy.... what is it with you and misrepresentations?

based on the evidence there was no conspiracy

What evidence would that be? Btw, I never claimed or said that either.

you've never once claimed there was a conspiracy

we agree, so what's the problem?

The only problem I see is your complete inability to comprehend even the most basic information. But I'm used to that by now, so no worries.....

What evidence would that be?

The fact that after almost 60 years, there is still absolutely no evidence of conspiracy, not one group has been named and no other shooter has been named.

After the cumulative evidence in hundreds of CT books and thousands of internet posts which are all constantly combing through every written word in the WCR and the 26 volumes and the further research of interviewing or investigating or muckraking decent people and there is still no evidence of any organisation behind the crime, no evidence of any evidence manipulation and no evidence of an alternate shooter or shooters.

Therefore, "based on the evidence" provided by almost 60 years of intense and at times desperate conspiracy research we can only conclude that there was no conspiracy.

And the end result for any sane person can only be that 1 man took his rifle to work and shot the President, A crime solved by the end of the very first weekend.

So even though you live and breathe to discredit any and all investigations concluding that Oswald was the solitary gunman, you are pretending to be a fence sitter, nice!

The only problem I see is your complete inability to comprehend even the most basic information.

What, the information that you believe that leads to a conspiracy? :D

JohnM

« Last Edit: June 20, 2023, 11:40:41 PM by John Mytton »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #452 on: June 21, 2023, 12:48:06 AM »

The fact that after almost 60 years, there is still absolutely no evidence of conspiracy, not one group has been named and no other shooter has been named.

After the cumulative evidence in hundreds of CT books and thousands of internet posts which are all constantly combing through every written word in the WCR and the 26 volumes and the further research of interviewing or investigating or muckraking decent people and there is still no evidence of any organisation behind the crime, no evidence of any evidence manipulation and no evidence of an alternate shooter or shooters.

Therefore, "based on the evidence" provided by almost 60 years of intense and at times desperate conspiracy research we can only conclude that there was no conspiracy.

And the end result for any sane person can only be that 1 man took his rifle to work and shot the President, A crime solved by the end of the very first weekend.

The fact that after almost 60 years, there is still absolutely no evidence of conspiracy,

There's also isn't conclusive evidence that is persuasive enough to convince a majority of the people that Oswald acted alone.

All you've got is a highly contrived story that leaves way too many basic questions unanswered for something that is supposed to be a simple murder.

Your entire argument is disingenuous as no outsider has ever had access to the physical evidence or had any legal power to investigate this case properly.

Even the HSCA found the investigation by the Warren Commission and the FBI into a possible conspiracy seriously flawed.

And the end result for any sane person can only be that 1 man took his rifle to work and shot the President,

Nope, it's the easy solution for those who are too shallow to dig deeper,  are simply to superficial to see through the charade that is the official narrative or just can not deal with the possibility that their Government lied to them. And then of course there are the trolls who will make all sorts of bogus claims and run away when they are challenged.

So even though you live and breathe to discredit any and all investigations concluding that Oswald was the solitary gunman, you are pretending to be a fence sitter, nice!

Where did you get the notion that I want to discredit all the investigations, when I actually don't? Do I feel that the most important investigation (the WC) was seriously flawed? Yes. Do I think Dallas police and the FBI dropped the ball in their handling of the evidence and investigation? Sure. But I have no problem with most of the evidence the investigations produced. I do, however, rather frequently, have a massive problem with the flawed and sometimes utterly false conclusions based on that evidence by zealots like you.

I'm not pretending to be anything. I don't pretend to "know" all the ins and outs of this case and throw "learn the evidence" BS around nor do I pretend to know better than others what the actual "truth" really is. That person would be you. You are far better at pretence than I even can, will and want to be.

What, the information that you believe that leads to a conspiracy? :D

JohnM

So you don't even comprehend my remark.... Wow!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2023, 01:02:47 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #452 on: June 21, 2023, 12:48:06 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #453 on: June 21, 2023, 12:56:00 AM »

And still no good reason to believe that the shooter you have named actually committed the crime.

No wonder you have to try to shift the burden.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #454 on: June 21, 2023, 01:13:12 AM »

Even the HSCA found the investigation by the Warren Commission and the FBI into a possible conspiracy seriously flawed.

Thanks Martin, I'm so glad that you brought the HSCA into this. Thumb1:

Conclusions regarding the Kennedy assassination
On the Kennedy assassination, the HSCA concluded in its 1979 report that:

[1] Lee Harvey Oswald fired three shots at Kennedy. The second and third shots Oswald fired struck the President. The third shot he fired killed the President.

The HSCA investigation concluded that Oswald pulled the trigger and fired the shots that struck and killed the President. Thumb1: Thumb1:

JohnM

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #455 on: June 21, 2023, 01:47:44 AM »
Thanks Martin, I'm so glad that you brought the HSCA into this. Thumb1:

Conclusions regarding the Kennedy assassination
On the Kennedy assassination, the HSCA concluded in its 1979 report that:

[1] Lee Harvey Oswald fired three shots at Kennedy. The second and third shots Oswald fired struck the President. The third shot he fired killed the President.

The HSCA investigation concluded that Oswald pulled the trigger and fired the shots that struck and killed the President. Thumb1: Thumb1:

JohnM

A direct quote from the report;

"The committe found that, to be precise and loyal to the facts it established, it was compelled to find that President Kennedy was probably killed as a result of a conspiracy"

Now, what part of that finding did you not understand?

You gotta love it when LNs cite the HSCA but ignore their conclusion that the WC/FBI investigation was seriously flawed and then attack the HSCA over their findings of a 4th shot from the Grassy Knoll.

Guys like you are so pathetic. Trying to score a quick point but when it comes down to it running away from any serious opposition. Oops, did I just describe a troll?.... Yeah it seems I did.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #455 on: June 21, 2023, 01:47:44 AM »