Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who Killed J.D. Tippit?  (Read 65253 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Who Killed J.D. Tippit?
« Reply #480 on: June 24, 2023, 05:43:11 AM »
Advertisement
When you have anything of significance or interest to say let me know.

In all seriousness the entire Forum is waiting with baited breath to find out what the National Archives said about why the Hidell ID was missing from the photograph of Oswald's wallet contents, you said you asked, what did they say?

The best idea is why don't you get up off your butt and ask the National archives yourself

Already did.

Btw I don't want to ask again for the fourth time, but I will keep asking till you give a reply and if you were just foolin' about, then that's fine, just answer the question. What did they say, I'm genuinely curious.
And if you speak to the National Archives again ask about Iacoletti's and your claim about the "missing" microfilm, thanks in advance.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #480 on: June 24, 2023, 05:43:11 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #481 on: June 24, 2023, 06:05:45 AM »
If you need to make up what I "thought" you've already lost my interest.
I quoted you exactly. "Rose wouldn't confuse Baker (a man he worked with every day) for a patrolman." Given the discussion, this makes no sense whatsoever unless you were trying to argue that Rose was given the wallet by a patrolman. No matter what attempted context you want to try to wrap around it.  Nothing is "made up," at least on my part.

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #482 on: June 24, 2023, 09:16:57 AM »
I quoted you exactly. "Rose wouldn't confuse Baker (a man he worked with every day) for a patrolman." Given the discussion, this makes no sense whatsoever unless you were trying to argue that Rose was given the wallet by a patrolman. No matter what attempted context you want to try to wrap around it.  Nothing is "made up," at least on my part.

You just don't know when to stop....

Again, the statement makes no sense in the current discussion unless you thought that Rose said he received the wallet from a patrolman.

I don't care what makes sense to your or not. I never said, and you thus made up that I thought that Rose said he received the wallet from a patrolman.

When you don't understand something so basic, there's nothing more I can tell you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #482 on: June 24, 2023, 09:16:57 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #483 on: June 24, 2023, 11:13:25 AM »
You stupid fool. I said I asked the National Archives. Where did I say I already got an answer from them?

Like you, I'm a member of this Forum.

So being a member of this forum goes with the right to tell others what to do? That's good to know. I'll keep that in mind.

You stupid fool

Don't be so negative.

I said I asked the National Archives.

Yes you did say that.

Where did I say I already got an answer from them?

See Martin, that wasn't hard. But the person who answered the phone/email must have said something? Were they going to get back to you?

So being a member of this forum goes with the right to tell others what to do?

No, of course not but you did make the claim and it's only fair that you support your claim.

That's good to know. I'll keep that in mind.

Sure, if I make a claim, you can ask for me to support my claim, that won't be a problem.

Btw, if you speak to them again, it would be nice to clear up the "missing" microfilm claim that both John and yourself have made.

JohnM

« Last Edit: June 24, 2023, 11:18:27 AM by John Mytton »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #484 on: June 24, 2023, 11:31:38 AM »
Don't be so negative.

Yes you did say that.

See Martin, that wasn't hard. But the person who answered the phone/email must have said something? Were they going to get back to you?

No, of course not but you did make the claim and it's only fair that you support your claim.

Sure, if I make a claim, you can ask for me to support my claim, that won't be a problem.

Btw, if you speak to them again, it would be nice to clear up the "missing" microfilm claim that both John and yourself have made.

JohnM

Thank you for showing us all why you are such an enormous waste of time and space.

But the person who answered the phone/email must have said something?

Must they?

you did make the claim and it's only fair that you support your claim.

I merely said that I had already contacted them. You turned that in "a claim" and jumped to the wrong conclusion that I must have had a reply yet. It was fun watching you making a fool of yourself.

Of course that will be a problem as you constantly make claims you can't/won't support.

There you go again, telling me what to do.... If you want to find out, do it yourself.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2023, 11:54:41 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #484 on: June 24, 2023, 11:31:38 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #485 on: June 24, 2023, 12:30:50 PM »
Thank you for showing us all why you are such an enormous waste of time and space.

But the person who answered the phone/email must have said something?

Must they?

you did make the claim and it's only fair that you support your claim.

I merely said that I had already contacted them. You turned that in "a claim" and jumped to the wrong conclusion that I must have had a reply yet.

Of course that will be a problem as you constantly make claims you can't/won't support.

There you go again, telling me what to do.... If you want to find out, do it yourself.

Must they?
I merely said that I had already contacted them. You turned that in "a claim" and jumped to the wrong conclusion that I must have had a reply yet.

Didn't you just say earlier "You'll find out soon enough.", so how can you claim that I'm going to "find out soon enough" if you had no reply?

If I was saying the microfilm was "missing" then I most certainly would, but I didn't make that claim, you did!

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 24, 2023, 12:32:07 PM by John Mytton »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #486 on: June 24, 2023, 12:41:57 PM »
Didn't you just say earlier "You'll find out soon enough.", so how can you claim that I'm going to "find out soon enough" if you had no reply?

If I was saying the microfilm was "missing" then I most certainly would, but I didn't make that claim, you did!

JohnM

Because you will find out if and when I get a reply. Does everything need to be explained to you?

So, what exactly would I have to ask the National Archives? There's nothing to clear up.

If you want something to be cleared up, that's your problem not mine.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2023, 12:52:15 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #487 on: June 24, 2023, 12:54:14 PM »

Because you will find out if and when I get a reply. Does everything need to be explained to you?

So, what exactly would I have to ask the National Archives? There's nothing to clear up.

Because you will find out if and when I get a reply.

But Martin, if you receive no reply, how on Earth can you claim that I will "find out soon enough"?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #487 on: June 24, 2023, 12:54:14 PM »