Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who Killed J.D. Tippit?  (Read 56687 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Who Killed J.D. Tippit?
« Reply #584 on: August 15, 2023, 11:24:21 AM »
Advertisement
Good morning, Mr. Brown

You are one of the few LNs that I genuinely have developed respect for since my initial foray into JFK Assassination Research way back in May, 2014. I've always respected your genuine patriotism and love for your country. Now, that said, after the following post I do not care to discuss this with you any further, because again I respect you, one of the few LNs I believe who truly believes in the institution of government. Where some may find that gullible on your part, I only see it as a patriot who believes all men/women in positions of power embody your same sense of integrity.

Now, there are more than a few eyewitnesses that afternoon who saw multiple assailants ambushing Mr. Tippit. I will only share one of those few instances, because again I'm not going to debate this with you, argue with you, etc. Please read the following link, Mr. Brown, and take it for what it's worth...

https://thegrio.com/2013/11/21/acquilla-clemons-the-black-witness-the-warren-commission-ignored/

Again, this will be my only response to you on this matter, because you have struck me (since May, 2014 when I initially came on the scene bearing a Charlton Heston Ben Hur driven chariot as my avatar) as a man who truly loves his country and wouldn't think other men would ever make a choice to betray our Republic. Bunch of lying treasonous cowards.

Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder. -- George Washington

Godspeed, Mr. Brown, best wishes to you & yours sir.

The wrongly-accused did Not shoot anybody. Anybody.

Hi Alan.  Thanks (I think) for the kind words.

First, Acquilla Clemons never suggested that the two men she described seeing were associated with each other.

Second (and I realize you stated that you weren't going to comment further, but I'll ask anyway), what other witness described seeing Tippit encounter two men?  The real witnesses who were actually outdoors at the time of the shooting and pretty much saw the whole thing go down (people like Jimmy Burt, Bill Smith, Domingo Benavides, Helen Markham and William Scoggins) all described Tippit encountering just one man.  In fact, the article you linked to relies somewhat on Benavides yet ignores the fact that Benavides describes Tippit encountering only one man.

Alan, how did Benavides manage to miss seeing this supposed second culprit?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #584 on: August 15, 2023, 11:24:21 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #585 on: August 15, 2023, 04:38:01 PM »
No witness “saw the whole thing go down”, other than (arguably) Markham.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #586 on: August 15, 2023, 08:56:43 PM »
No witness “saw the whole thing go down”, other than (arguably) Markham.

I never said ANY witness saw the whole thing go down.  Why would you misquote me?

I said these witnesses "pretty much saw the whole thing go down".  I specifically included the "pretty much" in order to suggest that the witnesses saw about 97% of what happened versus the full 100%.

Are you suggesting that there was a 2nd man and Domingo Benavides somehow managed to miss seeing him?  Do tell.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #586 on: August 15, 2023, 08:56:43 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #587 on: August 15, 2023, 10:38:09 PM »
Making up percentages doesn’t make your statement any more correct. Clemons didn’t see any less of it than some of the people you call “real witnesses”.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #588 on: August 16, 2023, 11:24:50 AM »
Making up percentages doesn’t make your statement any more correct. Clemons didn’t see any less of it than some of the people you call “real witnesses”.

Nonsense.

Burt, Smith, Benavides, Markham and Scoggins all saw more of it than Clemons ever did.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about here.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #588 on: August 16, 2023, 11:24:50 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #589 on: August 18, 2023, 02:02:27 AM »
John Iacoletti, you ignored this...

Are you suggesting that there was a 2nd man and Domingo Benavides somehow managed to miss seeing him?  Do tell.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #590 on: August 18, 2023, 03:15:42 AM »
I’m not suggesting anything other than that you’re cherry-picking the stories you like.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #590 on: August 18, 2023, 03:15:42 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #591 on: August 18, 2023, 12:30:01 PM »
I’m not suggesting anything other than that you’re cherry-picking the stories you like.

So then you're simply trolling.  Okay.

What did I cherry pick?  Explain.

You said Clemons did not see any less of the shooting than some of the witnesses I listed.  None of the witnesses I listed stated Tippit encountered two men.  I am asking you a direct question.  Do you believe Benavides saw two men?