Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who Killed J.D. Tippit?  (Read 56115 times)

Offline Richard Smith

Re: Who Killed J.D. Tippit?
« Reply #608 on: August 19, 2023, 05:21:11 PM »
Advertisement
LHO shot Tippit in broad daylight on a public street in front of numerous people who later ID him as the killer.  He was arrested a short while away with the gun and the SAME two brands of ammunition used to kill Tippit.  The level of pedantic CTer nitpicking in a desperate attempt to exonerate him from this crime borders on the absurd.  This is no doubt - none - that Oswald murdered Tippit.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #608 on: August 19, 2023, 05:21:11 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #609 on: August 19, 2023, 05:39:56 PM »
LHO shot Tippit in broad daylight on a public street in front of numerous people who later ID him as the killer.

BS: Only one person saw anybody shoot Tippit:  Helen "didn't recognize anybody" Markham.

He was arrested a short while away with the gun

BS: The bullets that killed Tippit could not be matched to any specific gun.

and the SAME two brands of ammunition used to kill Tippit.

BS: Oswald was allegedly searched for a third time after his arrest, when allegedly a bus transfer and some Winchester (only) bullets were "found" in his pockets.

The level of pedantic CTer nitpicking in a desperate attempt to exonerate him from this crime borders on the absurd.  This is no doubt - none - that Oswald murdered Tippit.

What's absurd is how you blatantly lie about and misrepresent the actual evidence.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2023, 05:40:33 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #610 on: August 20, 2023, 03:01:25 AM »
No, you’re trolling by traipsing along here and just declaring that Clemons is not a “real witness”.

I believe that Clemons saw two men. So did Frank Wright. So did Doris Holan. You’re cherry-picking by presuming that Benavides not mentioning two men somehow entitles you to ignore the other accounts.

So let me get this straight.

You're saying that Clemons saw as much of the shooting event as did Burt, Smith, Benavides, Markham and Scoggins?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #610 on: August 20, 2023, 03:01:25 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #611 on: August 20, 2023, 05:02:15 AM »
None of them saw “the shooting event” (except arguably Markham). They all saw some piece of the aftermath. Disparaging some of them as not “real witnesses” is cherry-picking.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #612 on: August 20, 2023, 11:52:15 AM »
None of them saw “the shooting event” (except arguably Markham). They all saw some piece of the aftermath. Disparaging some of them as not “real witnesses” is cherry-picking.

You didn't answer my question.  I'll rephrase it.

Are you really saying that Clemons saw as much of the interaction between Tippit and his killer(s) as did Burt, Smith, Benavides, Markham and Scoggins?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #612 on: August 20, 2023, 11:52:15 AM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #613 on: August 20, 2023, 01:38:20 PM »

Are you really saying that Clemons saw as much of the interaction between Tippit and his killer(s) as did Burt, Smith, Benavides, Markham and Scoggins?

These are "flat Earthers".   They wouldn't be arguing these positions if they could be influenced by facts and reason.  Imagine attempting to draw some false pedantic distinction between seeing Oswald pull the trigger and seeing at the scene at the moment of the shooting holding a gun is laughable.  What do they think Oswald was doing there at the moment of the shooting with a gun?  While also acknowledging that at least one person did in fact see him pull the trigger.  Wow.  By this ridiculous standard, no one saw John Wilkes Booth shoot Lincoln.   They heard a gunshot and turned in that direction to see Booth holding a smoking gun to Lincon's head.  Perhaps Lincoln committed suicide and Booth merely picked up the gun.  It's possible using the contrarian standard.  Then he realized it looked bad and made a run for it.  No one can disprove it to the subjective satisfaction of our contrarians.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #614 on: August 20, 2023, 06:46:28 PM »

You’re not making any sense. Burt and Smith heard some shots and then described what they saw afterwards. Acquilla Clemons and Frank Wright heard some shots and described what they saw afterwards.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #614 on: August 20, 2023, 06:46:28 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #615 on: August 20, 2023, 09:00:06 PM »
Did the FBI intimidate the other witnesses like they did Clemons? Apparently she felt the FBI was either ignoring her or worse, wanted her to shut up.

If it were a simple case of Clemons just confusing Calloway as a 2nd man with a gun , then should not she have been able to IF Calloway as that man?