Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Who Killed J.D. Tippit?  (Read 55546 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Who Killed J.D. Tippit?
« Reply #632 on: August 22, 2023, 09:56:52 PM »
Advertisement
12/15/63 interview report for Mr. Jimmy Earl Burt:

Gee, it's almost as if the gunman ran off into the alley..............

???

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #632 on: August 22, 2023, 09:56:52 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #633 on: August 22, 2023, 10:00:08 PM »
But, but, but!

Messrs. Callaway & Co. saw the gunman run down Patton but NOT turn off into the alley.

Right?

Think, friends, think!

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #634 on: August 23, 2023, 03:01:21 PM »
So you don’t know what a cite is any more than you understand what trolling is. I’m certainly not going to take your word about what Burt said, but I find it interesting that you are relying on an interview from over 4 years later, given what you typically say about details added later (for example with Mrs Roberts).

No need to be coy though, because I found the audio that Litwin posted to YouTube. It’s an interesting listen, particularly the part about not being able to identify the person he saw. It’s also interesting that they went down Patton and didn’t see anybody between 10th and Jefferson (including Callaway and Guinyard) , and this was all before the ambulance arrived. And somehow the guy they noticed was already down the alley at Crawford.

You still haven’t explained (given your odd standard about seeing Tippit before the shooting) what makes Smith a “real witness” and Clemons not. Because Smith is not on record anywhere about seeing anything before hearing the shots (even 4 years later).

Stop avoiding the question. Are Davis, Davis, Callaway, and Guinyard “real witnesses” or not?

“Probably”. LOL.

This stupid rhetoric again. Lots of people in Dealey Plaza thought the first shot was a firecracker or a backfire too. So what? Not real witnesses?

Clemons ran out right after she heard shots. So what if she didn’t see Tippit fall? She saw a chunky guy with a gun waving off a second guy.

So you don’t know what a cite is any more than you understand what trolling is.

Do you really want to argue about stupid sh!t?  You asked for a cite.  I gave you a cite.  Actually, I provided the cite in the original comment.
 Just because I did not provide a link or post an image of the transcript of the interview does not mean than I did not give you a cite.  Grow up.

No need to be coy though, because I found the audio that Litwin posted to YouTube.

Who's being coy?  Since you've (finally) listened to the audio, does Jimmy Burt say that he saw the man who would eventually shoot Tippit walking along Tenth across the street from the yard he (Burt) was in, as I stated?  Or not?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2023, 03:11:22 PM by Bill Brown »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #634 on: August 23, 2023, 03:01:21 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #635 on: August 23, 2023, 03:08:34 PM »
But, but, but!

Messrs. Callaway & Co. saw the gunman run down Patton but NOT turn off into the alley.

Right?

Think, friends, think!

Burt and Smith proceeded down Patton toward Jefferson, with the intention of going all the way to Jefferson.  Once they were halfway down Patton, they got to the alley.  They looked west along the alley and saw the killer in the alley, almost down to the next street (Crawford).  They assumed the killer went into the alley as the killer fled halfway down Patton; a natural assumption, though incorrect.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2023, 03:09:23 PM by Bill Brown »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #636 on: August 23, 2023, 03:15:59 PM »
Burt and Smith proceeded down Patton toward Jefferson, with the intention of going all the way to Jefferson.  Once they were halfway down Patton, they got to the alley.  They looked west along the alley and saw the killer in the alley, almost down to the next street (Crawford).  They assumed the killer went into the alley as the killer fled halfway down Patton; a natural assumption, though incorrect.

:D

Let's compare!

Mr. JIMMY EARL BURT: BURT said he ran to the interesection of 10th and Patton and when he was close enough to Patton Street to see to the south he saw the man running into an alley located between 10th and Jefferson Avenue on Patton Street. The man ran in the alley to the right

Mr. BILL BROWN: Burt and Smith proceeded down Patton toward Jefferson, with the intention of going all the way to Jefferson.  Once they were halfway down Patton, they got to the alley.  They looked west along the alley and saw the killer in the alley, almost down to the next street (Crawford).

Like I say:  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #636 on: August 23, 2023, 03:15:59 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #637 on: August 23, 2023, 03:27:24 PM »
Big thanks to Mr. Bill Brown for the big laughs he's given us so far:

1. The alley off Patton Street = Patton Street itself
2. At the intersection of Tenth and Patton, looking south down Patton = halfway down Patton

:D:DThumb1:

What's the next comic delight Mr. Bill Brown is going to spring on us?

Perhaps Mr. Bill Brown will parse the information in this--------------------

--------------------as: Yeah, six to eight witnesses told Poe & Jez they were having ice cream in Dean's Dairy and saw a man in an alley

We await Mr. Bill Brown's next contribution with bated breath..................
« Last Edit: August 24, 2023, 01:10:16 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #638 on: August 23, 2023, 04:17:23 PM »
Alan Ford, apparently you aren't familiar at all with the 1968 Jimmy Burt interview with Al Chapman.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #638 on: August 23, 2023, 04:17:23 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #639 on: August 23, 2023, 05:30:11 PM »
Alan Ford, apparently you aren't familiar at all with the 1968 Jimmy Burt interview with Al Chapman.

~Grin~

Perfectly familiar with it, Mr. Bill Brown--------just as I am perfectly familiar by now with your cherry-picking games.

As you well know, Mr. Burt tells Mr. Chapman a completely different story to the one he was telling back in Dec '63.

No less unfortunately for him (and for your latest cherry-picking game), his 1968 story is flatly contradicted also by the story told by his buddy Mr. William Smith in Dec '63----------

-----------and in his WC testimony:

Mr. BALL. And he ran in what direction?
Mr. SMITH. West.
Mr. BALL. Did you follow him?
Mr. SMITH. No, sir.
Mr. BALL. Did you go down to where the policeman was shot?
Mr. SMITH. Yes.

Mr. Burt's 1968 absurd tall tale involving himself and Mr. Smith proceeding down Patton together is thus refuted. He went to the intersection of Tenth and Patton WITHOUT Mr. Smith, and from there saw the gunman run off into an alley.

Don't cry, Mr. Bill Brown!

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2023, 05:31:17 PM by Alan Ford »