Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: One of the most important books in this case is free and online!  (Read 10032 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: One of the most important books in this case is free and online!
« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2023, 03:58:58 PM »
Advertisement
The rifle order from Kleins proves that Oswald ordered the murder weapon under an alias which suggests to me he didn't want Lee Harvey Oswald associated with his purchase, I reckon his initial reasoning was to disassociate himself from the Walker attempted assassination.

What you “reckon” isn’t particularly interesting. Or relevant.

Subsequently Oswald was photographed with C2766

LOL.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2023, 03:58:58 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2023, 04:02:52 PM »
You seem to begin "connecting the dots" by making large jumps of faith...

Bingo. The biggest failing among the WC-faithful is equating imagination and faith to “solid evidence”.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2023, 04:08:56 PM »
C2766 was sent by Kleins to Oswald's PO box.

There is ZERO evidence of that.

C2766 was photographed with Oswald which was verified by the HSCA photographic panel.

This is false. The panel “verified” no such thing.

C2766 was discovered with Oswald's prints on the 6th floor of Oswald's work.

No, there were some prints near the trigger guard that were unsuitable for identification purposes and a single partial palmprint turned up a week later on an index card.

You obviously don’t know the evidence.

After you have sufficiently proven that you know this evidence then we may proceed but otherwise I'm getting tired of repeating myself, and watching your lacklustre attempts to show conspiracy is just plain boring.
Try harder or perhaps find another hobby.

Maybe you should try something besides parroting the same BS and expecting it to somehow be more convincing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2023, 04:08:56 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2023, 04:16:20 PM »
C2766 was sent by Kleins to Oswald's PO box.

That doesn’t prove that anything was sent anywhere. Repeating the claim doesn’t make it any more true.

C2766 was photographed with Oswald which was verified by the HSCA photographic panel.

A conclusion isn’t a “verification”. Repeating the claim doesn’t make it any more true.

The FBI's proof that the Lt Day print came from C2766, thus proving Oswald touched the murder weapon

A contrived “Mytton” gif is not “FBI proof”. Nor have you proven what “the murder weapon” was. Repeating the claim doesn’t make it any more true.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2023, 05:14:29 PM »
John,

A couple of pages back I asked a question in response to one of your claims. You might have missed it, so here it is again;

The rifle order from Kleins proves that Oswald ordered the murder weapon under an alias

Really? So, there is no possible way that he just filled out those forms for a guy he knew as A. Hidell? Remember, in a conspiracy scenario Oswald would have to be manipulated and set up, right?

Can you answer the question, please?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2023, 05:14:29 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2023, 06:11:44 PM »
John, regarding the HSCA. you're missing the larger point or conclusion of it.

They did conclude there was a "probable conspiracy" in the case. That's what I meant by my previous reply, not the acoustic evidence, which I do think was flawed, too.

Now you're probably going to say, "well, that was neither here nor there." But it's not. It's a conclusion from a so-called blue ribbon panel, just like the WC folks were considered a blue ribbon panel.

In other words, you can't just dismiss one and embrace the other.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2023, 06:15:39 PM »
John, regarding the HSCA. you're missing the larger point or conclusion of it.

They did conclude there was a "probable conspiracy" in the case. That's what I meant by my previous reply, not the acoustic evidence, which I do think was flawed, too.

Now you're probably going to say, "well, that was neither here nor there." But it's not. It's a conclusion from a so-called blue ribbon panel, just like the WC folks were considered a blue ribbon panel.

Of course, he can! He is "John Mytton" and can dismiss evidence just as easily as accept superficial assumptions!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2023, 06:15:39 PM »

Online John Mytton

« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2023, 10:00:22 AM »
Let's deal with this first. How in the world can you find evidence in those documents that a rifle was sent?
All you really have is Waldmann stating that "PP" on Waldmann 7 means that it was shipped by Parcel Post.
Now, just to avoid misunderstandings; that's what Waldmann said the marking on the form means. It does not prove an actual shipment was ever sent.

Let's make this really simple, shall we? Let's say you ordered something at Amazon and paid for it by credit card. However, your order never arrives and you phone Amazon to ask what happened. They tell you you must have received it because the order was definitively shipped as on their paperwork it says "PP". Would you consider that to be a satisfactory response?

Let's deal with this first. How in the world can you find evidence in those documents that a rifle was sent?
All you really have is Waldmann stating that "PP" on Waldmann 7 means that it was shipped by Parcel Post.
Now, just to avoid misunderstandings; that's what Waldmann said the marking on the form means. It does not prove an actual shipment was ever sent.

Huh?

Waldman tells us that Kleins business records indicates that C2766 was sent to Oswald's PO Box by Parcel Post on the 20th of March, which is exactly what I said. C2766 was sent by Kleins to Oswald's PO box.

Mr. BELIN. Is there a date of shipment which appears on this microfilm record?
Mr. WALDMAN. Yes; the date of shipment was March 20, 1963.
Mr. BELIN. Does it show by what means it was shipped?
Mr. WALDMAN. It was shipped by parcel post as indicated by this circle around the letters "PP."

Let's deal with this first.

And since you didn't answer anything else in your usual point by point fashion, I decided through gritted teeth to go back and read past where I stopped reading your original post and boy oh boy another Martin Whopper, you really got to learn the evidence, the amount of fallacies you are spreading is getting out of control, first all your Tippit misinformation and now this. Ouchie Mama!

JohnM C2766 was photographed with Oswald which was verified by the HSCA photographic panel.

Martin Weidmann This is simply not true. Nowhere in their reports do they say that the rifle Oswald was holding in the BY photos is C2766 or CE 139. All they say is that the rifle is similar to the one they photographed in the National Archive.

Read, comprehend and learn!

https://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/report/html/HSCA_Report_0042a.htm

So let's connect the dots so far, Kleins sent C2766 to Oswald's PO BOX and we know C2766 arrived because Oswald was Photographed with C2766, see how easy this is!

JohnM.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2023, 10:34:49 AM by John Mytton »