Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Marina have a reason to claim the MC rifle belonged to Lee?  (Read 14502 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Did Marina have a reason to claim the MC rifle belonged to Lee?
« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2023, 02:24:24 AM »
Advertisement
You can't "expedite" anything.

Why not?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2023, 02:24:24 AM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #73 on: June 30, 2023, 02:28:53 AM »
Why not?

JohnM

Because you are a fake.

Provide your true identity and then we'll talk.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2023, 02:40:23 AM »
Because you are a fake.

Provide your true identity and then we'll talk.

Disclosing my identity on this Forum has no bearing on my ability to extract the information that we require from the archives.

But your newest diversion is Duly noted and clearly demonstrates your grasping of straws and is powerful evidence of your lack of credibility.

Btw since we know your real name is "Martin Weidmann" you should have no problem proving it, right?

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 30, 2023, 03:21:51 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: June 30, 2023, 02:40:23 AM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2023, 04:12:01 AM »
Disclosing my identity on this Forum has no bearing on my ability to extract the information that we require from the archives.

But your newest diversion is Duly noted and clearly demonstrates your grasping of straws and is powerful evidence of your lack of credibility.

Btw since we know your real name is "Martin Weidmann" you should have no problem proving it, right?

JohnM

Of course it does, unless you use your fake ID to contact the National Archives as well. But you never really planned on contacting them in the first place, right?

You're not making sense. I'm calling you a fake and you have already admitted that you are. There is no diversion....

Why would I need to prove it when you already know it?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2023, 05:21:56 AM »

Of course it does, unless you use your fake ID to contact the National Archives as well. But you never really planned on contacting them in the first place, right?

You're not making sense. I'm calling you a fake and you have already admitted that you are. There is no diversion....

unless you use your fake ID to contact the National Archives as well.

Well you contacted them didn't you "Martin Weidmann", right?

But you never really planned on contacting them in the first place, right?

If you simply supplied the information I innocently requested then of course I would!

No, you demanded I provide my "true identity", do you even know your own arguments?

Then proving your real name shouldn't be a problem, right?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2023, 05:21:56 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #77 on: June 30, 2023, 12:50:23 PM »
Why do you keep repeating this stupidity?

Maybe if the customer didn't receive it and complained, they just sorted it out.

How? They couldn't prove they sent it, so what else was there to do but to either refund the money or send the item again.

Oswald didn't complain because he got his rifle. 

And you know this, how?

You believe that there is a viable possibility that Oswald did not receive the rifle from Klein's and complained to them about it?  And Klein's simply lied to the WC for some inexplicable reason.  They were prepared to do this as early as the night of Nov. 22 when the FBI helped them search their records to confirm that they sent the rifle to him.  Wow. 

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #78 on: June 30, 2023, 01:11:33 PM »
You believe that there is a viable possibility that Oswald did not receive the rifle from Klein's and complained to them about it?  And Klein's simply lied to the WC for some inexplicable reason.  They were prepared to do this as early as the night of Nov. 22 when the FBI helped them search their records to confirm that they sent the rifle to him.  Wow.

You believe that there is a viable possibility that Oswald did not receive the rifle from Klein's and complained to them about it?

Apart from the fact that anything is viable in this crazy case, why would I believe that when there is no evidence that a rifle was sent in the first place?

And Klein's simply lied to the WC for some inexplicable reason.

Why would Waldman lie? He had nothing to do with the gun sales department and had no first hand knowledge of any part of the transaction.
All he could do, and did, was confirm what certain markings on Waldman 7 mean, but even Waldman wasn't able to authenticate that document.

[

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #79 on: June 30, 2023, 01:41:59 PM »
You believe that there is a viable possibility that Oswald did not receive the rifle from Klein's and complained to them about it?

Apart from the fact that anything is viable in this crazy case, why would I believe that when there is no evidence that a rifle was sent in the first place?

And Klein's simply lied to the WC for some inexplicable reason.

Why would Waldman lie? He had nothing to do with the gun sales department and had no first hand knowledge of any part of the transaction.
All he could do, and did, was confirm what certain markings on Waldman 7 mean, but even Waldman wasn't able to authenticate that document.

[

You questioned the conclusion that Oswald didn't complain about not receiving his rifle.  That seems to imply that you believe there is a viability possibility that he did complain about it.  Is that the case that you think there is a realistic possibility that Oswald didn't receive the rifle and then complained to Klein's or not?  I've pointed out that the FBI and Klein's searched the records on Nov. 22 to confirm that a specific rifle was sent to him.  Therefore, if Oswald did not receive the rifle and complained, Klein's would have been in on the coverup from the very beginning.  That is a necessary and direct implication of your argument that there is a possibility that he never received the rifle.  It is impossible to sort out a logical narrative in which Klein's was not involved in the conspiracy to kill JFK under the known timeline of events in your absurd fantasy that Oswald did not receive the rifle.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #79 on: June 30, 2023, 01:41:59 PM »