Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Marina have a reason to claim the MC rifle belonged to Lee?  (Read 14537 times)

Offline Martin Weidmann

Re: Did Marina have a reason to claim the MC rifle belonged to Lee?
« Reply #120 on: July 01, 2023, 11:37:11 AM »
Advertisement
I never said you "cared" but you do seem to respond to a lot of my posts.

Well Martin that's easy, you have a one track mind which is focused in a very specific direction.

I see you added this since I was last logged on, and it only took you a little over ten minutes to think it up!
But it is a nice touch and I'm oh so terribly offended, congrats! 

JohnM

In all this excitement, I kind of lost track of how many posts you made, but being this is so important I couldn't resist responding.

Anyway, you just spent the last bazillion posts arguing that there was no proof that Oswald was sent a rifle, yet here you seem to be  confirming that Oswald was sent a 40" rifle?

Btw do you feel lucky, Punk?

JohnM

Huh?

1.What was my "word game"?

2. Please explain how I was stuck?

Btw you used to be good at this, what happened?

JohnM

So desperate to pick a fight.... Even a childish wordplay on some Clint Eastwood lines....

And when you "insult" him, he runs crying back to mama.... What an obnoxious piece of work.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: July 01, 2023, 11:37:11 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #121 on: July 01, 2023, 12:41:45 PM »

So desperate to pick a fight.... Even a childish wordplay on some Clint Eastwood lines....

And when you "insult" him, he runs crying back to mama.... What an obnoxious piece of work.

Hilarious, the Forum Bully is playing the victim card.

Here's just a small list from the last 10 days, of "Martin" quotes.

You desperately need to get a life....

(or is it your faith)

Now, mr. know it all

no need to prove anything to a troll

using a fake name

I'm calling you a fake

Because you are a fake.

What's wrong with you?

They don't have a clue

keep repeating this stupidity

you are not interested in the truth.

he's desperately trying.....   :D :D :D :D :D

Speaking from experience, are you?

Says the biggest propagandist of them all.....

Sorry, I can't fix stupid.

you'll find somebody else to bore to death.

It merely exposes a massive superiority complex.

your complete inability to comprehend

Having fun watching you being an idiot

Stop humiliating yourself.

your silly games

It was fun watching you making a fool of yourself.

you are such an enormous waste of time and space.

The troll is still here.... :D :D :D :D :D

the biggest fool on this planet

the top response from a cry baby

What are you babbling about?

The self-appointed "seeker of truth"

Deal with it.

Guys like you are so pathetic.

Oops, did I just describe a troll?.... Yeah it seems I did.

And then of course there are the trolls

zealots like you.

before making such a pathetically false statement.

your BS claims. Poor Johnny

Thanks for sharing your pathetic opinion.

your poor judgment.

That's what happens in a cult!

your usual BS.

your own pathetic comments

Sorry John, I don't speak Chinese or gibberish.

I rest my case, your honour!

JohnM

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #122 on: July 01, 2023, 01:26:59 PM »
Hilarious, the Forum Bully is playing the victim card.

Here's just a small list from the last 10 days, of "Martin" quotes.

I rest my case, your honour!

JohnM

"Mytton"'s obsession with me on full display. No sane person would spend so much time to go through another member's posts.

Keep trying (or should I say crying), "Johnny" and I'll keep laughing.  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: July 01, 2023, 01:26:59 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #123 on: July 01, 2023, 03:40:04 PM »
You have made a claim.  You claimed that there is still doubt that Oswald was sent this rifle. 

That's not a claim, it's a statement of fact and it is also 100% true. There is still doubt that Oswald was sent a rifle for one reason only; you have failed completely in showing that a rifle was indeed sent. Waldman's opinion about something that's written on a piece of paper isn't proof. It's not even evidence.

That contradicts the clear business records of Klein's who sold and shipped the rifle in question.

Good grief.  Klein's received an order for a rifle.  The address on that order was Oswald's PO Box.  They kept a business record that confirmed that the rifle was sent in response to that order on March 20.  It is a business record specifying the date and method of shipment.  This is not Waldman's "opinion" that it was sent as you stupidly suggest.  It is the information contained on the business form.  There are only two options to be drawn from this circumstance:  1) a rifle was sent to Oswald's PO Box on March 20 as the form indicates; or 2) Waldman and Klein's were in on the conspiracy to frame Oswald for the assassination of the president by fabricating this information.  There is no third option in which nothing can ever be proven because we live in a world of blissful contrarian ignorance.  No time machine is required.   It can't get much clearer than this:

Mr. BELIN. Is there a date of shipment which appears on this microfilm
record?
Mr. WALDMAN. Yes, the date of shipment was March 20,1963.
Mr. BELIN. Does it show by what means it was shipped?
Mr. WALDMAN. It was shipped by parcel post as indicated by this circle
around the letters “PP.”

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #124 on: July 01, 2023, 03:58:36 PM »
Good grief.  Klein's received an order for a rifle.  The address on that order was Oswald's PO Box.  They kept a business record that confirmed that the rifle was sent in response to that order on March 20.  It is a business record specifying the date and method of shipment.  This is not Waldman's "opinion" that it was sent as you stupidly suggest.  It is the information contained on the business form.  There are only two options to be drawn from this circumstance:  1) a rifle was sent to Oswald's PO Box on March 20 as the form indicates; or 2) Waldman and Klein's were in on the conspiracy to frame Oswald for the assassination of the president by fabricating this information.  There is no third option in which nothing can ever be proven because we live in a world of blissful contrarian ignorance.  No time machine is required.   It can't get much clearer than this:

Mr. BELIN. Is there a date of shipment which appears on this microfilm
record?
Mr. WALDMAN. Yes, the date of shipment was March 20,1963.
Mr. BELIN. Does it show by what means it was shipped?
Mr. WALDMAN. It was shipped by parcel post as indicated by this circle
around the letters “PP.”

I'm not going to repeat myself. If you don't get that Waldman had no first hand knowledge of the shipment and was merely explaining what some handwritten remarks on a photocopy of an utterly unauthenticated internal document mean, then I can't help you.

There is no third option

Of course there is, but I am not going to waste my time explaining that to you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: July 01, 2023, 03:58:36 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #125 on: July 01, 2023, 04:06:15 PM »
I'm not going to repeat myself. If you don't get that Waldman had no first hand knowledge of the shipment and was merely explaining what some handwritten remarks on a photocopy of an utterly unauthenticated internal document mean, then I can't help you.

There is no third option

Of course there is, but I am not going to waste my time explaining that to you.

If Waldman had never been born, the business record still confirms the shipment.  That is how businesses track transactions.   You suggested as much noting that a shipping company would keep records of such transaction in case there was an issue.  And here it is!  Do you think employees of a shipping company that sends endless packages would remember better than a form when a specific package was mailed?  Unreal.  Business records are kept exactly for this reason.  This is a classic example of refusing to accept any evidence of Oswald's guilt no matter how ironclad the evidence while entertaining all manner of baseless counter explanations.  Here, by implication, you are suggesting a narrative in which this form has been fabricated by someone and Klein's is cooperating with some unknown conspirators to frame Oswald.  For which you have not one iota of supporting evidence other than a time machine does not exist to allow us to view someone putting the package in the mail.

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #126 on: July 01, 2023, 05:11:09 PM »
If Waldman had never been born, the business record still confirms the shipment.  That is how businesses track transactions.   You suggested as much noting that a shipping company would keep records of such transaction in case there was an issue.  And here it is!  Do you think employees of a shipping company that sends endless packages would remember better than a form when a specific package was mailed?  Unreal.  Business records are kept exactly for this reason.  This is a classic example of refusing to accept any evidence of Oswald's guilt no matter how ironclad the evidence while entertaining all manner of baseless counter explanations.  Here, by implication, you are suggesting a narrative in which this form has been fabricated by someone and Klein's is cooperating with some unknown conspirators to frame Oswald.  For which you have not one iota of supporting evidence other than a time machine does not exist to allow us to view someone putting the package in the mail.

If Waldman had never been born, the business record still confirms the shipment.

Nope...Anybody can write "PP" and a serial number on a document. FBI questioned documents expert Lundal Shaynefelt agreed with Gerry Spence (in the mock trial) that photocopies can be manipulated. This alone requires that a document is authenticated. Waldman 7 never was!

You suggested as much noting that a shipping company would keep records of such transaction in case there was an issue.  And here it is!

Nope... a internal document doesn't prove shipment.

Do you think employees of a shipping company that sends endless packages would remember better than a form when a specific package was mailed?

Well they could have easily found out by asking the man who wrote the date on the document, but for some reason they just didn't want to do that. Go figure!

This is a classic example of refusing to accept any evidence of Oswald's guilt no matter how ironclad the evidence

First of all, Waldman 7, even if it is authentic, isn't evidence of Oswald's guilt and secondly, if you really believe Waldman 7 to be ironclad then there simply is no reason for me to waste any time on your naive stupidity.

Here, by implication, you are suggesting a narrative in which this form has been fabricated by someone and Klein's is cooperating with some unknown conspirators to frame Oswald.

Wrong again. I am suggesting that the investigators failed completely to authenticate a piece of evidence in order to eliminate the possibility of manipulation.

That's what you seem to be unable to understand; the burden of proof is on you and your ilk. You either provide conclusive and persuasive evidence or you don't (can't). Unauthenticated documents are not conclusive evidence.

other than a time machine does not exist to allow us to view someone putting the package in the mail.

So you agree, there is no evidence that someone put a package in the mail   Thumb1:

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #127 on: July 01, 2023, 06:06:27 PM »
and as an added bonus, some extra logical conclusions from myself.

LOL

1.Oswald’s choice of weapon aside, there was something else to haunt him. At work the next day, Sharp relayed concerns to his boss about the gun he had seen on television.
“It’s my rifle, I put the scope on it,” Sharp told him. His boss replied, "'No No No, don't say that!'"  Sharp said his boss was afraid of the consequences.

https://web.archive.org/web/20150806005342/http://newsarchive.medill.northwestern.edu/chicago/news-226036.html

That's not what he said to the HSCA.  But by all means, let's go with a newspaper quote from 50 years after the events in question.

3. America is full of Gun Enthusiasts and after the Scoped Carcano became one of the most notorious rifles in America it's difficult to believe that there wasn't at least 1 Gun Enthusiast who would want a similar Scoped Rifle.

Appeal to ignorance.  Is there any evidence that Klein's ever got an order for a 40-inch scoped Carcano?  Yes or no? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #127 on: July 01, 2023, 06:06:27 PM »