Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Walker Case  (Read 28824 times)

Offline Martin Weidmann

Re: The Walker Case
« Reply #336 on: July 14, 2023, 01:13:03 AM »
Advertisement
You must be confused. We are talking about his WC testimony. Not the Marcus interview.

No, I'm not confused. The WC deposition was just after Specter introduced CE 399 into evidence - subject to proof, which was never provided - before the alleged Odum encounter.
Tomlinson confirming to Marcus that he only was shown a bullet once, was part of the HSCA files, which was after the alleged Odum encounter.

If anybody is confused, it's you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #336 on: July 14, 2023, 01:13:03 AM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #337 on: July 14, 2023, 01:14:24 AM »
Still squirming I see.

Still being a cowardly troll, I see

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #338 on: July 14, 2023, 01:15:34 AM »
The ones that I remember are (paraphrasing): Do you have a record of Shanklin interviewing either one of them? And, Where was CE399 in late November 1963.

I answered both of them. Perhaps you should pay more attention.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #338 on: July 14, 2023, 01:15:34 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #339 on: July 14, 2023, 01:31:08 AM »
I have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

Tomlinson told the WC that he was only shown a bullet once by the FBI in late november 1963.
When he talked to Marcus he explained it was Shanklin who showed him the bullet.

I'm really making you work to keep your narrative alive, aren't I... This is so much fun....

This is your claim:

Tomlinson told the WC that he was only shown a bullet once by the FBI in late november 1963.
When he talked to Marcus he explained it was Shanklin who showed him the bullet.

Show me where Tomlinson told the WC this. What you posted of the WC testimony only shows Tomlinson saying he was interviewed once. Not one word about being shown a bullet.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #340 on: July 14, 2023, 01:33:30 AM »
I answered both of them. Perhaps you should pay more attention.

All you gave was the run-around. If you aren’t going to answer them just say so.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #340 on: July 14, 2023, 01:33:30 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #341 on: July 14, 2023, 01:35:18 AM »
No, I'm not confused. The WC deposition was just after Specter introduced CE 399 into evidence - subject to proof, which was never provided - before the alleged Odum encounter.
Tomlinson confirming to Marcus that he only was shown a bullet once, was part of the HSCA files, which was after the alleged Odum encounter.

If anybody is confused, it's you.

See post below:

This is your claim:

Show me where Tomlinson told the WC this. What you posted of the WC testimony only shows Tomlinson saying he was interviewed once. Not one word about being shown a bullet.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #342 on: July 14, 2023, 01:38:38 AM »
Still being a cowardly troll, I see

You were caught red-handed. At least you admitted what you did.

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #343 on: July 14, 2023, 01:46:44 AM »
This is your claim:

Show me where Tomlinson told the WC this.

Playing games? Are you really this desperate?

What you posted of the WC testimony only shows Tomlinson saying he was interviewed once. Not one word about being shown a bullet.

He wasn't asked during his depositon (for the same reason that he was never shown CE399).

But he did explain in the Marcus interview, which I am sure you will dismiss regardless of it being part of the HSCA files.

What you posted of the WC testimony only shows Tomlinson saying he was interviewed once. Not one word about being shown a bullet.

True, for that you need to check the HSCA records, unless, of course, you are going to dismiss those as bogus as well

You are really desperate, aren't you?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2023, 01:52:52 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #343 on: July 14, 2023, 01:46:44 AM »