Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A question about Oswald  (Read 16054 times)

Offline Richard Smith

Re: A question about Oswald
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2023, 02:57:48 PM »
Advertisement
His rifle was left at the scene of the crime.

It has not been proven that the carcano was owned by Lee Oswald, but for the for this rebuttal I'll accept that it was Lee's rifle.

IF  ??  It was his rifle and he fired it from the sixth floor window? ...... Don't you think he would have known a a far better place to stash the rifle than under a pallet of boxes of books that was clearly along  the path he would have taken to escape the sixth floor.     Doesn't that seem just a bit strange to you???

It absolutely SCREAMS of a staged scene and yet very few recognize it as such.

Whoever stashed that rifle beneath those boxes of books WANTED it to be found and point to Lee Oswald.

Oswald is linked to the rifle in every conceivable way absent a time machine.  What better place was available for him to hide the rifle under the circumstances?  Of course it was going to be found no matter where he left it in the building.  He had just assassinated the president.  The authorities would have turned that place upside down until they found it.  Here is a better question than why he didn't hide his rifle better.  Why was his rifle there at all? Oswald was given a chance to explain but instead he lied about owing a rifle.  Why would he do that? There are fired shell casings found next to the window from which witnesses saw the rifle pointed at JFK motorcade at the moment of the assassination.  Oswald is the only TSBD employee to leave identifiable prints on the SN boxes.   He fled the scene.  Murdered a police officer.  It is a slam dunk of guilt.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2023, 02:57:48 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2023, 05:59:52 AM »
“His rifle”. LOL.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2023, 06:58:57 PM »
Oswald is linked to the rifle in every conceivable way absent a time machine.  What better place was available for him to hide the rifle under the circumstances?  Of course it was going to be found no matter where he left it in the building.  He had just assassinated the president.  The authorities would have turned that place upside down until they found it.  Here is a better question than why he didn't hide his rifle better.  Why was his rifle there at all? Oswald was given a chance to explain but instead he lied about owing a rifle.  Why would he do that? There are fired shell casings found next to the window from which witnesses saw the rifle pointed at JFK motorcade at the moment of the assassination.  Oswald is the only TSBD employee to leave identifiable prints on the SN boxes.   He fled the scene.  Murdered a police officer.  It is a slam dunk of guilt.

What better place was available for him to hide the rifle under the circumstances?  Of course it was going to be found no matter where he left it in the building.

I don't know details of the TSBD .....But you can bet Lee Oswald would have known of a better place to hide the rifle IF he had been planning to fire it from the sixth floor....I'M MERELY POINTING OUT that the rife was left on the obvious path an escaping assassin would have taken.    And I think that's smacks of a frame up.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: August 24, 2023, 06:58:57 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #43 on: August 24, 2023, 09:23:31 PM »
What better place was available for him to hide the rifle under the circumstances?  Of course it was going to be found no matter where he left it in the building.

I don't know details of the TSBD .....But you can bet Lee Oswald would have known of a better place to hide the rifle IF he had been planning to fire it from the sixth floor....I'M MERELY POINTING OUT that the rife was left on the obvious path an escaping assassin would have taken.    And I think that's smacks of a frame up.

You are right about one thing.  The "rifle was left on the obvious path an escaping assassin would have taken."  That's because Oswald was the assassin, and he left there while leaving the floor.  If someone were going to frame Oswald for this crime, why hide the rifle at all?  Why not just drop it by the window with the shell casings? 

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2023, 03:28:13 AM »
If Oswald was confident enough that the rifle couldn’t not be traced to himself, then he would not really need to hide it anyway.

And if he wore some gloves and covered his face with mask, he wouldn’t have to worry about being photographed in the SN window nor have to worry about wiping prints off the rifle.

So the suspicion of conspiracy or cover up starts with how incredibly stupid the plan seems be in the first place, which seems contradictory to the abilities of Oswald such as speaking and understanding Russian language , which indicates someone with above average intelligence.

( unless he was a Russian Oswald double)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2023, 03:28:13 AM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2023, 05:47:43 PM »
If Oswald was confident enough that the rifle couldn’t not be traced to himself, then he would not really need to hide it anyway.

And if he wore some gloves and covered his face with mask, he wouldn’t have to worry about being photographed in the SN window nor have to worry about wiping prints off the rifle.

So the suspicion of conspiracy or cover up starts with how incredibly stupid the plan seems be in the first place, which seems contradictory to the abilities of Oswald such as speaking and understanding Russian language , which indicates someone with above average intelligence.

( unless he was a Russian Oswald double)

In which we learn once again that there was so much evidence against Oswald that we can only conclude he was innocent.  Oswald made a decision to shoot the president from his place of employment.  Any person with "average intelligence" would understand that there was no getting away with this and returning to his normal life like nothing happened.  It didn't matter how well he hid his rifle.  The FBI was already aware of Oswald and keeping tabs on him.  Oswald knew that.  He knew that he would become the prime suspect once the FBI learned he worked in the building from which the shots were fired and that he was unaccounted for.  He couldn't carry the rifle out of the building under the circumstances.  In making the decision to carry this out, Oswald would have understood that it entailed his death or arrest.  At best, he might have made it out of Dallas before they found him, but his days were numbered.  He was just playing his cards out because he had nothing to lose.  Thankfully the great police work of Tippit led to his quick arrest. 

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2023, 05:50:42 PM »
You are right about one thing.  The "rifle was left on the obvious path an escaping assassin would have taken."  That's because Oswald was the assassin, and he left there while leaving the floor.  If someone were going to frame Oswald for this crime, why hide the rifle at all?  Why not just drop it by the window with the shell casings?

I have explained that for you many times....I'm not going to explain it again.

Suffice it to say that I've told you that the carcano was never fire that day , and it was hidden beneath that pallet of boxes of books BEFORE the shooting.      I guess you're simply not bright enough to understand.

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2023, 06:06:52 PM »
I have explained that for you many times....I'm not going to explain it again.

Suffice it to say that I've told you that the carcano was never fire that day , and it was hidden beneath that pallet of boxes of books BEFORE the shooting.      I guess you're simply not bright enough to understand.

You haven't "explained" anything.  You voiced a baseless opinion that Oswald would have hidden the rifle better if he were the assassin.  HA HA HA.  Then when asked where he might have done that under the circumstances with law enforcement converging on the TSBD, you acknowledged you didn't have a clue.  He just would have.  We should take your word.  Implying that if Oswald assassinated JFK he could have hidden the rifle somewhere that it couldn't ever be found, and then go about his normal life.  Unreal.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2023, 06:06:52 PM »