Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A question about Oswald  (Read 15881 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: A question about Oswald
« Reply #96 on: August 29, 2023, 02:54:25 PM »
Advertisement
Says Larry Sneed   :D

Says “Martin”  ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: August 29, 2023, 02:54:25 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #97 on: August 29, 2023, 03:18:13 PM »

You need a time machine to convince Martin from "Europa" (he stays up late) of any fact that lends itself to Oswald's guilt.  Even if Day didn't mention the print to anyone for a week that in no way means that he fabricated the print as Martin stupidly suggests.  That is tin foil hat nonsense.

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #98 on: August 29, 2023, 03:20:10 PM »
Says Larry Sneed   :D

From the transcript from the Sixth Floor Museum:

J. “Carl” Day
August 15, 1996
By Bob Porter

Carl: Yes, I'd known Drain a long time. And I told him at the time, there's a print here. I showed him where it is, where it was. But I don't know whether it registered with him or not. Anyway, he took the gun. But that's all that I turned over. I didn't turn over the lift that I'd previously made of that dim print, because I thought that they would find that under there and come up with their own print. My orders were turn over the gun, and so I don't remember if I gave them anything else or not - there may have been one or two other things. But I didn't even think of giving them this print that I had lifted off of there.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: August 29, 2023, 03:20:10 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #99 on: August 29, 2023, 03:24:32 PM »
You need a time machine to convince Martin from "Europa" (he stays up late) of any fact that lends itself to Oswald's guilt.  Even if Day didn't mention the print to anyone for a week that in no way means that he fabricated the print as Martin stupidly suggests.  That is tin foil hat nonsense.

Engaging with either one of the naysayers is an exercise in futility. They appear to already have their minds made up that the authorities are not to be believed. The only reason to engage them is for the benefit of someone who has an open mind that might be reading these posts.

Offline Michael Capasse

« Reply #100 on: August 29, 2023, 03:27:21 PM »

From the transcript from the Sixth Floor Museum:

J. “Carl” Day
August 15, 1996
By Bob Porter

Carl: Yes, I'd known Drain a long time. And I told him at the time, there's a print here. I showed him where it is, where it was. But I don't know whether it registered with him or not. Anyway, he took the gun. But that's all that I turned over. I didn't turn over the lift that I'd previously made of that dim print, because I thought that they would find that under there and come up with their own print. My orders were turn over the gun, and so I don't remember if I gave them anything else or not - there may have been one or two other things. But I didn't even think of giving them this print that I had lifted off of there.

So it took until 1996 to morph into this...:D
« Last Edit: August 29, 2023, 03:27:51 PM by Michael Capasse »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: August 29, 2023, 03:27:21 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #101 on: August 29, 2023, 03:43:20 PM »
So it took until 1996 to morph into this...:D

No morph involved. Show us where Carl Day ever said whatever you think it morphed from. I won’t hold my breath.

Offline Michael Capasse

« Reply #102 on: August 29, 2023, 03:45:52 PM »
No morph involved. Show us where Carl Day ever said whatever you think it morphed from. I won’t hold my breath.

I get it. Nutter witnesses don't morph, how convenient.
Yet, regarding Frazier: "I simply cannot imagine that he could have possibly forgotten that."  :D
« Last Edit: August 29, 2023, 03:51:05 PM by Michael Capasse »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #103 on: August 29, 2023, 04:24:13 PM »

The way you twist and turn to "answer" a simple question without actually answering it, by posting quotes from a book, is telling enough.

Who wrote the damned book? Sneed, right?... So, if he didn't say what you quoted, who did?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #103 on: August 29, 2023, 04:24:13 PM »