Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Where Did Prayer Woman Go After The Shooting?  (Read 24841 times)

Offline Michael Welch

Re: Where Did Prayer Woman Go After The Shooting?
« Reply #168 on: September 22, 2023, 09:50:34 PM »
Advertisement
No you didn’t, and no she doesn’t.

Hi John, We will have to agree to disagree on this one! Thank you for your input! Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #168 on: September 22, 2023, 09:50:34 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #169 on: September 22, 2023, 09:53:59 PM »
'Pregnant woman photographed on 2nd floor of TSBD Xmas 63 amongst 2nd floor TSBD employees = Ms. Carolyn Arnold'------------->fair inference

'Pregnant woman [who doesn't look particularly like pregnant woman photographed on 2nd floor of TSBD Xmas 63 amongst 2nd floor TSBD employees] photographed in front of building 11/22/63 amongst a bunch of unidentified folks = Ms. Carolyn Arnold'------------->wild leap

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #170 on: September 22, 2023, 10:00:51 PM »

Hi Alan, Yet Carolyn is right where she said she would be, in front of the TSBD!
 Please notice that Carolyn did not associate herself with the Southwestern girls like Calvery, Reed and Hicks----she hung out with a different group!

My name is Carolyn Arnold and I am married to R. E. Arnold. I reside at 3325 South Tyler Street, Dallas, Texas. I am 20 years of age, born June 1, 1943, at Memphis, Tenn. I am a while female, and am employed by the Texas School Book Depository as a Secretary.

On November 22, 1963, at the time President Kennedy was shot, I was standing in front of the Texas School Book Depository Building. I was with Mr. O. V. Campbell, 7120 Twin Tree Lane, Dallas; Mrs. L. C. (Bonnie) Richey, 220 South Marsalis, Apt. 117, Dallas; Mrs. Barney (Betty) Dragoo, 2705 West Brooklyn, Dallas; Mrs. Don (Virgie) Baker née Rackley, 3600½ Live Oak, Dallas; and Miss Judy Johnson, 915 Sunnyside, Dallas, at the time President Kennedy was shot.

I did not see Lee Harvey Oswald at the time President Kennedy was shot.

On the morning of November 22, 1963, I do not remember seeing any stranger in the building housing the Texas School Book Depository.

I left the Texas School Book Depository Building at about 12:25 PM, November 22, 1963, and never returned to this building on that date.

I have read the above statement consisting of one and one–half pages and it is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.

Mrs. R. E. (CAROLYN) ARNOLD

Witnesses:

E. J. ROBERTSON, Special Agent, FBI, Dallas, Texas, 3/18/64
THOMAS T. TRETTIS, Jr., Specail Agent, FBI, Dallas, Texas, 3/18/64

Thank you for your input! Sincerely yours, Michael

« Last Edit: September 23, 2023, 12:02:47 AM by Michael Welch »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: September 22, 2023, 10:00:51 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #171 on: September 22, 2023, 10:02:49 PM »
Well, the operative word here is 'seemingly'.

There's nothing innocuous about the radical change from the story Mr. Shelley tells in his affidavit (meeting Ms. Calvery out by the corner of the park... returning inside the building) to the story he tells the WC (remaining on the steps until Ms. Calvery comes running up... only then going out with Mr. Lovelady to the 'island'... then walking west with Mr. Lovelady towards the railroad yards... and only THEN re-entering the building).

This isn't faulty memory, for pete's sake. Mr. Shelley is lying through his teeth, as is Mr. Lovelady.

Why? What are they hiding?

If it's the Adams-Styles thing, all Mr. Shelley need do is say 'I met Gloria out by the corner of the park, then went back to the front steps, then me and Billy went down to the railroad tracks for a few minutes.'

And the notion that the Adams-Styles thing is what's behind the Shelley-Lovelady lies is further undermined by the fact that NEITHER man plays his designated part during their WC testimony in 'remembering' 'the' Adams-Styles encounter on the first floor.

Mr. BALL - Did you ever see Vickie Adams?
Mr. SHELLEY - I saw her that day but I don't remember where I saw her.
Mr. BALL - You don't remember whether you saw her when you came back?
Mr. SHELLEY - It was after we entered the building.
Mr. BALL - You think you did see her after you entered the building?
Mr. SHELLEY - Yes, sir; I thought it was on the fourth floor awhile after that.

Mr. BALL - Who did you see in the first floor?
Mr. LOVELADY - I saw a girl but I wouldn't swear to it it's Vickie.
Mr. BALL - Who is Vickie?
Mr. LOVELADY - The girl that works for Scott, Foresman.
Mr. BALL - What is her full name?
Mr. LOVELADY - I wouldn't know.
Mr. BALL - Vickie Adams?
Mr. LOVELADY - I believe so.
Mr. BALL - Would you say it was Vickie you saw?
Mr. LOVELADY - I couldn't swear.

So Messrs. Shelley and Lovelady go to all this trouble constructing a lie about their immediate post-assassination movements, and all for this? Hogwash.

And besides, as already pointed out, there would have been no need----------if the objective was to discredit the Adams timeline---------to tell a false story about how and when they left the front steps. All they had to do was say they stayed over by the railroad yard for several minutes. Job done.

No. The whole story about how Messrs. Shelley and Lovelady paired off together is itself the big lie. Mr. Lovelady remained on the steps. And Mr. Shelley went AWOL for some time.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #172 on: September 22, 2023, 10:04:59 PM »
Hi Alan, Yet that is where Carolyn Arnold said she was during the assassination!

Statement to FBI, 18 March 1964
DL 100–10461

I, Mrs. R. E. (Carolyn) Arnold, hereby freely and voluntarily make the following statement to E. J. Robertson who has identified himself as a Special Agent of the F.B.I.

My name is Carolyn Arnold and I am married to R. E. Arnold. I reside at 3325 South Tyler Street, Dallas, Texas. I am 20 years of age, born June 1, 1943, at Memphis, Tenn. I am a while female, and am employed by the Texas School Book Depository as a Secretary.

On November 22, 1963, at the time President Kennedy was shot, I was standing in front of the Texas School Book Depository Building.

Lots of people were standing in front of the building at the time of the motorcade. I'm talking about the identification of Ms. Arnold in some footage taken well after the assassination

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: September 22, 2023, 10:04:59 PM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #173 on: September 22, 2023, 10:23:29 PM »
Lots of people were standing in front of the building at the time of the motorcade. I'm talking about the identification of Ms. Arnold in some footage taken well after the assassination

Hi Alan, She is filmed in Darnell and other early films!

She is in the upper left Wiegman frame!

In this Darnell frame Carolyn is running in the center foreground!

Thank you again! Sincerely yours, Michael
« Last Edit: September 22, 2023, 10:30:57 PM by Michael Welch »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #174 on: September 22, 2023, 10:31:49 PM »
I agree with you on the Ms. Calvery & Mr. Lovelady identifications, but not even Mr. Shelley's suit made him look this broad:

The man in Darnell is too large IMO

If Mr. Shelley is wearing his suit jacket, then we'd expect his physique to look more like that of this guy walking west from the "corner of the park" with a cigarette in his mouth:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: September 22, 2023, 10:31:49 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #175 on: September 22, 2023, 10:37:45 PM »
Hi Alan, She is filmed in Darnell and other early films!

She is in the upper left Wiegman frame!

A questionable identification founded upon several questionable identifications. No cigar, sorry