Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Where Did Prayer Woman Go After The Shooting?  (Read 24380 times)

Offline Dan O'meara

Re: Where Did Prayer Woman Go After The Shooting?
« Reply #208 on: September 24, 2023, 05:18:13 PM »
Advertisement
:D

You can re-report the details of your bizarre hallucination as often as you want, Mr. O'Meara, it won't change what Darnell shows:

Officer Baker takes a quick look down the extension, and then (well before reaching Mr. Truly) resumes looking ahead. His path before, during and after his glance west is consistent: a straight line to the woman holding up the long paper bag.

I suggest you take a nap and come back to this with reality-oriented eyes. You're just making a prize fool of yourself here

What confirmation do you have for your theory that he is running towards the woman who you believe is inexplicably carrying the paper "rifle" bag (without leaving her prints on it)?
Other than your own imagination, that is.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #208 on: September 24, 2023, 05:18:13 PM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #209 on: September 24, 2023, 05:27:33 PM »
Cite the article/quotation from Linda to this effect please

Hi Dan, Linda did not give anything; however, I just found out on the Ancestry website that Carolyn had a baby girl on December 24, 1963. They named her Genelyn Arnold. She later married a man named Thurman. So Linda was correct. She usually is! Thank you for everything! Sincerely yours, Michael
 U.S., Index to Public Records, 1994-2019Preview
City & area directories
Record information.
Name   
Genie A Thurman
[Genelyn A Thurman]
[Genie A Miller]
[Genie G Thurman]
Birth   
Dec 1963
Residence   
2006-2020 Stephenville, Texas, USA

Genelyn A Thurman
in the U.S., Public Records Index, 1950-1993, Volume 2

U.S., Public Records Index, 1950-1993, Volume 2
 Add or update information
 Report a problem
Detail Source
Name   Genelyn A Thurman
Birth Date   24 Dec 1963
Address   Hc 51
Residence Place   Stephenville, Texas, USA
Zip Code   76401

Genelyn Arnold Thurman
in the Texas, U.S., Select County Marriage Records, 1837-1965

Texas, U.S., Select County Marriage Records, 1837-1965
 Add or update information
 Report a problem
Detail Source
Name   Genelyn Arnold Thurman
Gender   Female
Marriage Date   3 Jan 2005
Marriage Place   Erath, Texas, USA
Recording Date   7 Jan 2005
Recording Place   Erath, Texas, USA
Spouse   
Conley Ross Thurman
« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 05:52:10 PM by Michael Welch »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #210 on: September 24, 2023, 07:24:54 PM »
What confirmation do you have for your theory that he is running towards the woman

"Theory", lol. It's just what the Darnell film shows. You lost that argument. Get over it

who you believe is inexplicably carrying the paper "rifle" bag (without leaving her prints on it)?

~Grin~

It's possible he's dashing to post a letter----------how about you grasp that straw, Mr. O'Meara?

And there's nothing 'inexplicable' about her holding up the paper bag: I've already explained it. As usual, you've gone into froth-at-the-mouth mode without having properly read my posts

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #210 on: September 24, 2023, 07:24:54 PM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #211 on: September 24, 2023, 10:28:27 PM »
"Theory", lol. It's just what the Darnell film shows. You lost that argument. Get over it

~Grin~

It's possible he's dashing to post a letter----------how about you grasp that straw, Mr. O'Meara?

And there's nothing 'inexplicable' about her holding up the paper bag: I've already explained it. As usual, you've gone into froth-at-the-mouth mode without having properly read my posts

Yeah, you have explained it.
As JFK was passing by Oswald was out front waving a flag and then he took a gigantic banner out of a homemade paper bag and laid it out on the pavement in front of everyone on the TSBD steps.

And no-one saw him do it.

As Baker was dashing into the TSBD building to find out where the shots were coming from he was distracted by a woman with a paper bag who told him about Oswald laying out his gigantic banner on the floor.
But Baker just ignored her and the banner.
And never thought to mention it to anyone.

You are clearly still struggling to come to terms with what a fool you made of yourself with the Prayer Man nonsense.
Doubling down on an even more ridiculous theory is not the way forward.

WHY DID NO-ONE SEE OSWALD DOING ALL THESE CRAZY THINGS?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #212 on: September 24, 2023, 11:15:52 PM »
Yeah, you have explained it.
As JFK was passing by Oswald was out front waving a flag and then he took a gigantic banner out of a homemade paper bag and laid it out on the pavement in front of everyone on the TSBD steps.

And no-one saw him do it.

As Baker was dashing into the TSBD building to find out where the shots were coming from he was distracted by a woman with a paper bag who told him about Oswald laying out his gigantic banner on the floor.
But Baker just ignored her and the banner.
And never thought to mention it to anyone.

You are clearly still struggling to come to terms with what a fool you made of yourself with the Prayer Man nonsense.
Doubling down on an even more ridiculous theory is not the way forward.

WHY DID NO-ONE SEE OSWALD DOING ALL THESE CRAZY THINGS?

~Yawn~

I never claimed no one saw him do these things.

Let us know when you have a counter-analysis of what's seen in the Hughes, Towner, Bell, Wiegman & Darnell films.

All you've done thus far is make a fool of yourself with respect to the last-named film...........

BAKER (stepping on to the sidewalk): Oh my, these are mailboxes. What happened to the front steps? (Looking around) Why, there they are! I've found them! Hooray! (Turns and runs to front steps)

:D :D :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #212 on: September 24, 2023, 11:15:52 PM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #213 on: September 24, 2023, 11:35:09 PM »
~Yawn~

Let us know when you have a counter-analysis of what's seen in the Hughes, Towner, Bell, Wiegman & Darnell films.

All you've done thus far is make a fool of yourself with respect to the last-named film...........

BAKER (stepping on to the sidewalk): Oh my, these are mailboxes. What happened to the front steps? (Looking around) Why, there they are! I've found them! Hooray! (Turns and runs to front steps)

Not even you're crazy enough to make such a claim.
The question you're being asked is why did no-one see it.
How is that possible?
Have you not thought of this?
Has it not struck you as odd that not one single witness supports what you're proposing?
Has this not informed your opinion in any way?

And as for your analysis of various pixels in the films you mention...it's the laughing stock of this forum!

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #214 on: September 24, 2023, 11:37:43 PM »

Not even you're crazy enough to make such a claim.

Huh? I've just said I didn't make this claim. READ before responding, Mr. O'Meara!  Thumb1:

The question you're being asked is why did no-one see it.
How is that possible?
Have you not thought of this?
Has it not struck you as odd that not one single witness supports what you're proposing?
Has this not informed your opinion in any way?

And as for your analysis of various pixels in the films you mention...it's the laughing stock of this forum!

No, I've broken the case wide open, and it's freaking you out. You're behaving like a jealous little troll

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #214 on: September 24, 2023, 11:37:43 PM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #215 on: September 25, 2023, 12:03:42 AM »
Huh? I've just said I didn't make this claim. READ before responding, Mr. O'Meara!  Thumb1:

Huh??
I know you what you said and agreed that not even you were crazy enough to make such a claim.
READ before responding Alan  Thumb1:

No, I've broken the case wide open, and it's freaking you out. You're behaving like a jealous little troll

I've broken the case wide open

:D :D :D :D :D :D