Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Where Did Prayer Woman Go After The Shooting?  (Read 28897 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Where Did Prayer Woman Go After The Shooting?
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2023, 05:40:10 PM »
Advertisement
Hi John, It is usually going to be more than this. First, you have Gerda identifying them. They physically look like Shelley and Lovelady. Then one wears brown; one wears possibly plaid. They are at the right place at the right time. They run into apparently Gloria Calvery. This is all on film. Have you found Shelley and Lovelady anywhere else? Thank you for your help! Sincerely yours, Michael

Hi Michael, I'm not in the habit of "finding" people in blurry images based on insufficient data.  I have a lot of respect for Gerda, but she didn't have any more evidence than you do.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2023, 05:40:10 PM »

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2023, 05:50:24 PM »
Hi Michael, I'm not in the habit of "finding" people in blurry images based on insufficient data.  I have a lot of respect for Gerda, but she didn't have any more evidence than you do.

Hi John, Please provide their location. Otherwise, what are you really accomplishing? Thank you for your input! Sincerely yours, Michael

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2023, 06:20:59 PM »
Hi Brian, I hope you are doing well. I was sorry to read about the loss of your mother and your hurricane damage.
Here in the Darnell frame we have Prayer Man in his usual place and Sarah Stanton's face in the bottom left hand corner of the yellow rectangle. She is to Frazier's and Molina's bottom left. Thank you for your input! Sincerely yours, Michael

Quote from: Michael Welch on Today at 05:33:17 PM
Hi Brian, I hope you are doing well. I was sorry to read about the loss of your mother and your hurricane damage.
Here in the Darnell frame we have Prayer Man in his usual place and Sarah Stanton's face in the bottom left hand corner of the yellow rectangle. She is to Frazier's and Molina's bottom left. Thank you for your input! Sincerely yours, Michael

The woman you are outlining is Pauline Sanders...That woman is to Frazier's left exactly as Sanders described...Sanders said she was to the east of the door and back against the glass divider and that is exactly where the woman you outlined was...That woman cannot be Stanton because her position allows her to see the limousine at the time of the shots...Stanton said she could not see the limousine at the time of the shots...One look at Prayer Man shows the west wall of the portal blocking Prayer Man's view of the limousine...

You have no right to ignore my repeated (typed thousands of times) presentation that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton's 5 foot 4 height exactly...You can see this in comparison to Frazier in Darnell where Prayer Man comes up to Frazier's chin making Prayer Man Stanton's exact 5 foot 4 height...Murphy and the Prayer Man mob hijacked the JFK internet and deliberately avoided a simple height comparison and the research community fell for it...Thanks to Morissette, you can now see it in Owens where photogrammetry would match Stanton's height and features exactly to Prayer Man...Owens also shows an exact dress sleeve match...It's a cute post Mr Welch, but it doesn't answer any of the main damning evidence I've posted...Stancak found Sanders in Altgens 6 in between Lovelady & Shelley...Sanders is actually in the same position she is in the Darnell frame you link only Altgens' telephoto lens makes her look like she is standing in between them...Since there were only two women on the top platform, that forces Prayer Man to be Stanton (the person whom Davidson found Stanton's face on)...

I've also noted that although every speck I type is held to extreme scrutiny, that Mr Welch's image shows a person with dark hair...So even though Mr Welch is alleging that woman is Stanton, I see none of the usual suspects coming in and attacking him for showing a putative Stanton with dark hair...That accusation is only reserved for me and is never applied to anyone else even though they are supposedly committing the same violation...What that tells you is the people making it don't really believe it and just use it as a dishonest wrench in the works...So Mr Welch has proven me correct one way or the other and my enemies have been hung by their own petard that they are not honest enough to answer or admit...I have basically taken on the entire JFK internet, had both hands tied behind my back with unfair banning, and still soundly beaten them...I'll tell you that it is a good feeling from my end to beat the Prayer Man mob while they think they are getting away with ignoring you...

Hi Brian, The lady has gray hair. Pauline Sanders is behind her to the left of Frazier on the very top in the East corner. Prayer Man remains in place. Thank you for your input! Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2023, 06:20:59 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2023, 06:26:46 PM »
Hi John, Please provide their location. Otherwise, what are you really accomplishing?

Reality. A wild guess stated with confidence is still a wild guess.

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2023, 06:51:07 PM »
Reality. A wild guess stated with confidence is still a wild guess.

Hi John, What is wild about it? There is evidence of both of them being there. Wild would be Oswald and Givens are walking towards the rail yard. Thank you for your input! Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2023, 06:51:07 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2023, 05:49:50 AM »
I have to say that it appears to me that Prayerman is NOT  Sarah Stanton and  Is NOT Pauline Sanders either.

That therefore returns the argument to the original theory that PM is Oswald because all other TSBD employees  are accounted for

Sanders probably remained exactly were she said she was , on the east side of the landing and Stanton who originally was standing beside an to the right of Sanders , probably MOVED because she was blocking the entrance door.

Where did she probably move too?

Moving to the west side corner would have been difficult because of several other  large MEN , like BWF and Mr Williams , who was himself kind of a fat guy, thereby making  it difficult for The 300 Stanton to squeeze thru them.

(Note: Oswald ,on the other hand , being only a 135 lb thin man could have more easily slipped behind Mr Williams to move to the west corner position , especially at 12:29 since Stanton had moved and she was no longer blocking the front door.)

Easiest fur Stanton to move was simply forward and down a few steps to a position just east of the center hand rail.

That position is where white shirt blob whom is raising both hands to shield the face  is in the Altgens 6 photo.

That position is right NEXT to Billy Lovelady albeit on the opposite side of the center handrail.

Lovelady located a woman he said
Worked on the 2nd floor NEXT   to himself ( in a new paper interview article) .

If PM were Stanton , she would  be BEHIND and NOT next to Lovelady.

Finally Frazier saying he looked to HIS left at Sarah, does NOT work with Sarah in PMs position.

It DOES work however where fluffy white shirt blob is in Altgens 6 photo.

As far the refutation of the theory PM =Oswald by assertion that a new version of Darnell film MUST be the more correct version than the old 2013 version, even though the “new” version is weirdly MORE distorted , I have to suggest some possibility of manipulation  going on, so I’m skeptical 🤨

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2023, 12:43:08 AM »
Mr.Doyle certainly is giving an  argument to consider IF the points are reasonably correct and are not exaggerated.

1. IF it’s definite that Frazier stated that Sarah Stanton was in deep shadow or completely in shadow, then that would rule out the fluffy white blob with both hands raised shading the eyes in Altgens 6 photo as Stanton because that person was in FULL sunlight.

2. If it’s true that Stanton’s LOS was blocked and she could not see the JFK limo then it’s also unlikely that white blob is Stanton because there a pretty good LOS from that east side of the handrail across(east of)  Lovelady since Altgens 6 photo seems to show the LOS From Altgens position TO the TSBD entrance is fairly clear.

Here I could point out that although the fluffy  white blobs LOS isn’t blocked by a wall as with PM, that there’s still some possible obstruction by the heads of persons between white blob and the JFK limo.

But if no.1 above is accurate , then white blob is already ruled out  by being in total sunlight, and the point is irrelevant.

3. The overlay of Oswald’s body shape MAY be LESS in volume than what PMs total volume of body shape appears to be. (However, if Oswald was wearing his dark blue jacket also and those sleeves up as well, his bulk might appear more a match).

Since it appears that the dark blue jacket was left in the Domino room to be found a month later, then it would be kind of an odd action if PM is Oswald wearing the jacket because why would he return into the building and take off the jacket if he was about to leave in a hurry as early as 3 minutes post shots?

4. IF Buell W. Frazier is using phrase “to my left” and he means that as the left side of the TSBD entrance from the perspective from Altgens position, then BWFs head turned westward slightly as in Altgens 6 photo would be consistent with ALMOST looking towards PM.

However BEF would have had to continue turning the head in clockwise rotation further to  the NORTHWEST to actually make eye contact with PM who was slightly behind the right shoulder of BWF.

5. IF it’s true that there’s some proof that the all white fat lady with white hair in Owens goes all dark gray and hair goes black, when in the The PM position in Darnell then there’s no problem. Maybe Mr. Doyle could post some photos of an actual similar fat person about 5’-4” and 300 lbs with white hair who has been recently photographed with black and white film to further convince some of us a little more.

6. One point that I’m not sure Mr. Doyle made which is that theres no statement from Stanton describing seeing DPD police officer Baker running to the TSBD or bypassing Stanton, In contrast to Sanders who DID see Baker most likely because Sanders remained where she said she was just east of the front door on the top landing.

Therefore it’s almost a logical deduction that Stanton had to have moved away from Sanders ( ie: away from blocking the front door with her 300lb girth) to some other location.

This is where I ran into trouble the last time trying to posit that the west corner being a space not occupied would be a logical place for the fat lady to move to so as to be out of the way.

The counter argument to this was that Mr. Williams ( a fat man himself) plus Shelly, plus BWF , all standing on the upper landing of which was only about 4.5 ft in depth, would be an obstacle to Stanton moving over to the west corner.

Maybe that was not so much an obstacle as was suggested however.

Offline Michael Welch

« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2023, 06:34:18 PM »
Hi Brian, In Darnell, Gloria Calvery, if she is the lady in black under Maddie Reese, is blocking the view of Prayer Man, correct? Thank you for everything, Sincerely yours, Michael

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2023, 06:34:18 PM »