Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Shadow Man and Gordon Arnold  (Read 10391 times)

Offline Dan O'meara

Re: Shadow Man and Gordon Arnold
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2023, 11:22:33 PM »
Advertisement
     Again, you can NOT Cherry Pick through an eyewitness account. Put yourself in the jury box. Sitzman could be a stand-in for Aunt Bee. Likable, but excitable with a consistently unreliable memory.

What you can do is corroborate their accounts with photographic/film evidence.
Give it a try and you'll find you're wrong about Sitzman's movements.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2023, 11:22:33 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2023, 12:05:20 AM »
What you can do is corroborate their accounts with photographic/film evidence.
Give it a try and you'll find you're wrong about Sitzman's movements.

OK by me. I'm waiting for your "photographic/film evidence" of: (1)  Sitzman talking to a "FBI-Man at the top of the Knoll, (2) Black Couple sitting on the bench near the Black Dog Man Nook. We'll start there for now.

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2023, 12:13:40 AM »
   OK by me. I'm waiting for your "photographic/film evidence" of: (1)  Sitzman talking to a "FBI-Man at the top of the Knoll, (2) Black Couple sitting on the bench near the Black Dog Man Nook. We'll start there for now.

We'll start with you explaining why Sitzman isn't in this picture:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2023, 12:13:40 AM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2023, 01:25:25 AM »

Can you see her in this pic, Royell?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2023, 01:29:47 AM by Dan O'meara »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2023, 01:58:08 AM »
We'll start with you explaining why Sitzman isn't in this picture:

You got it backward. YOU are defending Sitzman as being a reliable source of information. You know, like: (1) her claim of seeing a black couple sitting on the bench near the Black Dog Man Nook, and (2) her claiming to have talked to an FBI Agent at the Top of the knoll. I'm still waiting on YOU to provide image verification or eyewitness corroboration of those having ever happened.  Chop/Chop  Walk:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2023, 01:58:08 AM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2023, 10:17:08 AM »
    You got it backward. YOU are defending Sitzman as being a reliable source of information. You know, like: (1) her claim of seeing a black couple sitting on the bench near the Black Dog Man Nook, and (2) her claiming to have talked to an FBI Agent at the Top of the knoll. I'm still waiting on YOU to provide image verification or eyewitness corroboration of those having ever happened.  Chop/Chop  Walk:

What's happening, Royell, is that I'm demonstrating, once again, that you're full of hot air and don't know what you're talking about.
It's you who is insisting Sitzman ran down the hill immediately. You do your usual thing of swallowing just a piece of the evidence down and regurgitating it as the "truth".
Far from me "defending Sitzman as being a source of reliable information", it's you who are swallowing down the quote from her Thompson interview.
Because I'm familiar with the photo/film record I know it's something I can easily check for corroboration.
But you don't have the first clue about the photo/film record and didn't realise that Sitzman's claim - that she got off the concrete plinth and ran down the hill" - could easily be checked.
And now we have you ducking and diving, trying to shift the goalposts, anything other than admit to your mistake.
Because you never do admit to your mistake.
You wouldn't believe how many pictures I could post showing that Sitzman didn't run straight down the hill.

So, where did she go Royell?

Can you see her yet?
What do you think she meant when she said "I finally got back up to the alcove".
Come on.
You can do it.

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #38 on: October 31, 2023, 11:58:38 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2023, 12:12:15 PM »
For those who haven't read the Inteview with Thompson

would all end. This applies especially to Mr. Abraham Zapruder

Take a real deep breath and very slowly read ALL OF what Sitzman claimed to have seen and done. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #39 on: October 31, 2023, 12:12:15 PM »