Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: JFK: What the Doctors Saw  (Read 15251 times)

Offline Steve Barber

Re: JFK: What the Doctors Saw
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2023, 08:19:30 PM »
Advertisement
Not a valid %s URL
    Several of you guys are confusing that Trap Door wound in the temple area with a Large Hole in the Back/Rear of JFK's skull. This HOLE in the back of his head is Now being connected to an Entry Wound in the neck/throat. This entry wound in the neck resulting in a blow-out exit wound in the back of JFK's head is rapidly gaining steam as we approach the 60 year anniversary of 11/22/63.

I'm not confusing the "trap  door" as you call it w, with anything.   That skull flap is connected the top of the head, and this is what Mrs. Kennedy was talking about when she said that she "Kept trying to hold the top of his head down.  Maybe I could keep it ('his brains") in". The rest of the top of JFK's head was in fragments that were scattered in Dealey Plaza, as well as inside the limousine.  The Harper, Burros, and Seymour Wetzman fragments--all were found some 25 feet ahead of where the limousine was when the fatal shot was fired. The Weitzman fragment was so small that Weitzman thought it was from a "Firecracker".  The Burros almost 2 inches in size, and was transported to Washington D.C. in a small Neiman-Marcus box.  The Harper fragment most everyone knows the histrory of was about 3 inches in size, and was given to Harper's uncle, who then turned it over to authorities, then kept at the NA in Washington D.C. before it was stolen.  The third fragment can be seen in the Zapruder film beginning in frame 314, and following frames ( minus the 7 frames where Zapruder panned too high as it was in flight ) before it came to rest under Nellie Connally's seat. I made this discovery in 2004, and a researcher by the name of Paul Seaton made a (poor) gif of it, which I think is still online.  I have since made my own gif which I will include in this post.  This fragment is large in size, and either struck Nellie Connally on the back, bounced off her back and and landed on the top portion of the backrest of her jump seat which it landed on, then toppled to the floor of the car, which we can see in the film.  It was then found under Nellie Connally's seat by Secret Servive agent Samuel Kinney, whom is on record as having found the skull fragment. and is mentioned in his account to the HSCA .  I don't know why you insist that the back of JFK's head was bown off. It isn't true at all.  The Zapruder film certainly shows no such thing, Mrs Kennedy's own words of desribing the head wound reveal no such thing, and neither does the Nix or Marie Muchmore films, or the Mary Ann Moorman Krahmer photograph confirm it. In fact, they--as well as the Zapruder film--prove that the back of the head is intact, and that the TOP of the head was blown off, as all skull fragments blown 25 feet AHEAD of the car, plus the fragment we see land on Nellie Connally's that falls to the floor.  If the  back of the head was blown off, none of these skull fragments would have been located 25 feet away in FRONT of where the car was located at the time of the fatal shot.  And they can be celarly seen in the Zapruder film, Nix film and Muchmore film, flying upward and westward, at a speed calculated by John K. Lattimer at around 80 MPH. 

« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 08:46:10 PM by Steve Barber »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2023, 08:19:30 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2023, 08:44:06 PM »
Not a valid %s URL I'm not confusing the "trap  door" as you call it w, with anything.   That skull flap is connected the top of the head, and this is what Mrs. Kennedy was talking about when she said that she "Kept trying to hold the top of his head down.  Maybe I could keep it ('his brains") in". The rest of the top of JFK's head was in fragments that were scattered in Dealey Plaza, as well as inside the limousine.  The Harper, Burros, and Seymour Wetzman fragments--all were found some 25 feet ahead of where the limousine was when the fatal shot was fired. The Weitzman fragment was so small that Weitzman thought it was from a "Firecracker".  The Burros almost 2 inches in size, and was transported to Washington D.C. in a small Neiman-Marcus box.  The Harper fragment most everyone knows the histrory of was about 3 inches in size, and was given to Harper's uncle, who then turned it over to authorities, then kept at the NA in Washington D.C. before it was stolen.  The third fragment can be seen in the Zapruder film beginning in frame 314, and following frames ( minus the 7 frames where Zapruder panned too high as it was in flight ) before it came to rest under Nellie Connally's seat. I made this discovery in 2004, and a researcher by the name of Paul Seaton made a (poor) gif of it, which I think is still online.  I have since made my own gif which I will include in this post.  This fragment is large in size, and either struck Nellie Connally on the back, bounced off her back and and landed on the top portion of the backrest of her jump seat which it landed on, then toppled to the floor of the car, which we can see in the film.  It was then found under Nellie Connally's seat by Secret Servive agent Samuel Kinney, whom is on record as having found the skull fragment. and is mentioned in his account to the HSCA .  I don't know why you insist that the back of JFK's head was bown off. It isn't true at all.  The Zapruder film certainly shows no such thing, Mrs Kennedy's own words of desribing the head wound reveal no such thing, and neither does the Nix or Marie Muchmore films, or the Mary Ann Moorman Krahmer photograph confirm it. In fact, they--as well as the Zapruder film--prove that the back of the head is intact, and that the TOP of the head was blown off, as all skull fragments blown 25 feet AHEAD of the car, plus the fragment we see land on Nellie Connally's that falls to the floor.  If the  back of the head was blown off, none of these skull fragments would have been located 25 feet away in FRONT of where the car was located at the time of the fatal shot.  And they can be celarly seen in the Zapruder film, Nix film and Muchmore film, flying upward and westward, at a speed calculated by John K. Lattimer at around 80 MPH. 

Thumb1:

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2023, 10:14:09 PM »
Of course you do!  Meanwhile, you ignore what Mrs., Kennedy told Theodore White one week after the assassination-in gory detail-how she "Kept trying to hold the top of his head down. Maybe I could keep it ("his brains") in". By the time the doctors saw the head wound, it had been inadvertantly altered by Mrs. Kennedy who obvilously put the large skull flap hanging from the top of his head inside-out in front of her husband's ear. extending over the temple.  Once she did this, the entire head wound wasn't seen by anyone else until the body reached Washington D.C.

So 1st you repeatedly throw that Z Film Gore out there, and now you move on to speculating that Jackie re-assembled JFK's head "inside-out"? This is without question Cuckoo Bird material. And ALL of this is after you tell me that you are unable to share YOUR Copy of the Darnell Film because you engaged in some kinda sacred promise with an unidentified individual. OK...........................   
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 10:14:52 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2023, 10:14:09 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2023, 10:16:36 PM »

BTW...I wonder if anyone ever noticed the sizeable chunk of brain tissue on the passnger side window that wasn't there before the fatal shot?   More  proof that the only shot to the head came from the rear of the limousine.

« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 10:31:19 PM by Steve Barber »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2023, 10:20:07 PM »
     So 1st you repeatedly throw that Z Film Gore out there, and now you move on to speculating that Jackie re-assembled JFK's head "inside-out"? This is without question Cuckoo Bird material. And ALL of this is after you tell me that you are unable to share YOUR Copy of the Darnell Film because you engaged in some kinda sacred promise with an unidentified individual. OK...........................

Storing, you defintely have a reading comprehension problem!   I NEVER said that Mrs. Kennedy did anything with that skull flap haning upside down exposing the inside of the skull ( FACING INSIDE-OUT- GET IT???!!!)  That's how it ended up during the explosion of the head!! The only thing Mrs. Kennedy did to this fragment was push it up back where it belonged!   For the love of sanity, MAN!  You really EXASPERATE ME!  As for the Darnell--or anything else that I have in my files--I wouldn't share anything with a person such as you because you adulterate everything you touch JFK--no matter what it is!  So drop it and live with it! I am a man of my word and when someone says "Please do not share this with anyone" my response is "I won't.".   GOT IT?!!!!  GET IT!
« Last Edit: November 19, 2023, 10:33:23 PM by Steve Barber »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2023, 10:20:07 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #45 on: November 19, 2023, 10:37:50 PM »

BTW...I wonder if anyone ever noticed the sizeable chunk of brain tissue on the passnger side window that wasn't there before the fatal shot?   More  proof that the only shot to the head came from the rear of the limousine.

Are you sure that is not the result of a bullet fragment? ASAIC Kellerman described the scene as a "flurry" coming into the JFK Limo.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2023, 10:40:52 PM »
Of course you do!  Meanwhile, you ignore what Mrs., Kennedy told Theodore White one week after the assassination-in gory detail-how she "Kept trying to hold the top of his head down. Maybe I could keep it ("his brains") in". By the time the doctors saw the head wound, it had been inadvertantly altered by Mrs. Kennedy who obvilously put the large skull flap hanging from the top of his head inside-out in front of her husband's ear. extending over the temple.  Once she did this, the entire head wound wasn't seen by anyone else until the body reached Washington D.C.

For the record. ".......top of his head INSIDE-OUT"

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2023, 10:40:52 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #47 on: November 19, 2023, 10:53:12 PM »
For the record. ".......top of his head INSIDE-OUT"

Seeing the crater yet, Royell?