Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: JFK: What the Doctors Saw  (Read 15247 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: JFK: What the Doctors Saw
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2023, 12:03:58 AM »
Advertisement
Of course you do!  Meanwhile, you ignore what Mrs., Kennedy told Theodore White one week after the assassination-in gory detail-how she "Kept trying to hold the top of his head down. Maybe I could keep it ("his brains") in". By the time the doctors saw the head wound, it had been inadvertantly altered by Mrs. Kennedy who obvilously put the large skull flap hanging from the top of his head inside-out in front of her husband's ear. extending over the temple.  Once she did this, the entire head wound wasn't seen by anyone else until the body reached Washington D.C.

Read it and weep.   "...it had been inadvertantly ALTERED by Mrs Kennedy .....................

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2023, 12:03:58 AM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2023, 12:28:46 AM »
    Read it and weep.   "...it had been inadvertantly ALTERED by Mrs Kennedy .....................

I don't have to "Read it and weep", Storing!  I wrote it!  Same inside out falp of skull hanging in front of the ear.  BEFORE Mrs. Kennedy put it back into place on the way to the hospital is frame 335 from the Z film.  When the autopsists pulled that inside out upside down skull flap it was photographed opened back up.  Identical to what the Zaprder film show.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 12:32:48 AM by Steve Barber »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2023, 12:39:06 AM »

Seeing the crater yet, Royell?

Hear! Hear!!   Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2023, 12:39:06 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2023, 01:20:59 AM »
Of course you do!  Meanwhile, you ignore what Mrs., Kennedy told Theodore White one week after the assassination-in gory detail-how she "Kept trying to hold the top of his head down. Maybe I could keep it ("his brains") in". By the time the doctors saw the head wound, it had been inadvertantly altered by Mrs. Kennedy who obvilously put the large skull flap hanging from the top of his head inside-out in front of her husband's ear. extending over the temple.  Once she did this, the entire head wound wasn't seen by anyone else until the body reached Washington D.C.

For the record. If you mis-spoke when you said, "By the time the doctors saw the head wound, IT HAD BEEN INADVERTANTLY ALTERED BY MRS KENNEDY..........................", just admit it. You're claiming she put JFK's head back together "inside out" is wild. This woman was in shock and still in shock while at Parkland and then when LBJ trotted her out during his swearing in ceremony aboard AF1. She is not up to reconstructing the head of her husband while knocking around the back seat/floor board of the JFK Limo.

Offline Jarrett Smith

« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2023, 02:17:19 AM »
    For the record. If you mis-spoke when you said, "By the time the doctors saw the head wound, IT HAD BEEN INADVERTANTLY ALTERED BY MRS KENNEDY..........................", just admit it. You're claiming she put JFK's head back together "inside out" is wild. This woman was in shock and still in shock while at Parkland and then when LBJ trotted her out during his swearing in ceremony aboard AF1. She is not up to reconstructing the head of her husband while knocking around the back seat/floor board of the JFK Limo.

Royell, you have two options.....you can believe the Parkland Doctors and Jim Jenkins who was at the autopsy, or these guys on this message board who are armchair neurosurgeons.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2023, 02:17:19 AM »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2023, 04:28:41 AM »

I didn't "mis-speak"!  I meant what I said! You're a real piece of work, Storing!  Oh...And by the way.  I guess maybe I did mis-speak.  I said that you have a reading comprehension problem.  Well, I was wrong.  You have a VERY SERIOUS reading comprehension problem!  You are also a rogue in the extreme.  You've done nothing but try to twist the things I pointed out about the flap of skull hanging in front of JFK's ear.    I never once said or implied that Mrs. Kennedy was trying to "Reconstruct" her husband's head!  I read what she said she did on the way to Parkland hospital with trying to "Keep his brains in his head".  She said she was trying to "keep the top of his head down", twice she said this, to Theodore White  Your twisted mind can't comprehend what she was saying though, and your failed attempt at putting words in my mouth is just that! A failed attempt.    You twisted everything I pointed out that she said and described to Theodore White, writer for LIFE Magazine, which you can read for yourself!  So put that in your beverage and drink it.       
« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 03:07:41 PM by Steve Barber »

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2023, 04:31:21 AM »
 :D
Royell, you have two options.....you can believe the Parkland Doctors and Jim Jenkins who was at the autopsy, or these guys on this message board who are armchair neurosurgeons.

Nope!  I'm no such thing.  I just stated the facts, and Storing twists everything around because he's a sick little man who needs help.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2023, 04:31:21 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2023, 08:30:27 AM »

And you have two options - accept the mountain of evidence demonstrating there was no blow-out at the back of the head or ignore it in favour of your childish fantasies.

And as for Jim Jenkins, he was the one who described the massive wound to the upper right side of JFK's skull in detail. That this injury consisted of a massive piece of scalp with bone still attached to it that could literally be opened and closed. He also describes bone and tissue missing in the occipital/parietal area but that there was no laceration in the scalp at the back of the head - there was no blowout at the back of the head!.
It is because this wound can be opened and closed that has caused all the issues around this aspect of the case. When it is closed it is almost impossible to gauge the full extent of the head injury which is why a handful of doctors misunderstood what they were seeing. They did not examine the head as they were too busy trying to save JFK's life.
At Bethesda Jenkins, O'Connor, Riebe, Stringer, Hulmes and Boswell report seeing this massive wound encompassing the top of JFK's head.
At Parkland Burkley, Baxter, Salyer, Giesecke, Curtis, Midgett, Seldin and Calloway report this massive wound to the parietal area of the skull.

You, yourself, accept that the top of JFK's head was blown off, that pieces of skull were blown into the air from the top of his head and not out of the back.
You must also accept that this wound consisted of a massive flap of scalp, with bone still attached, that was blown over to the right side of JFK's skull and which could be closed back over his head disguising the full extent of the wound.

But no. You have your childish fantasies.
You have to pretend that all these people named were wrong or lying.
That the Z-film was impossibly altered.
That the Nix, Muchmore and Bronson films were also altered.
That the autopsy X-rays were altered.
That the autopsy pictures were altered.

A piece of advice to yourself and other Alteration Fantasists such as Royell - Grow Up!

« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 09:00:03 AM by Dan O'meara »